5'1 thom strichad > 6'8 normie face.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: j05, HeightPilledum, DoII and 6 others

He's gay, short and a cuck?

• JFL
Reactions: LooxmaxxingM, Big White Cuck, HeightPilledum and 7 others
he literally lives in ogre country and is slightly below our national height.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and sportsmogger
mogs you and will always mog you

he literally lives in ogre country and is slightly below our national height.
What does he fraud and what is he actually?

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Never understood the Strijd meme
He's a potato faced manlet that filters his pic to make his eyes brighter

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/16/24/1c/16241c56372599616f0e20df48a25999.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck, Deleted member 16275, It'snotover and 2 others
What does he fraud and what is he actually?
he's like 5'9 or 5'10.

the average native guy is 6'1 to 6'2 in his age bracket here (depends on the province), more than 7% of the country is 6'4+ so every time you go outdoors you'll see some awkward giant.

the picture you posted is how you'll feel if you walk around in Groningen for example.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck, Debetro, sportsmogger and 1 other person
he's like 5'9 or 5'10.

the average native guy is 6'1 to 6'2 in his age bracket here (depends on the province), more than 7% of the country is 6'4+ so every time you go outdoors you'll see some awkward giant.

the picture you posted is how you'll feel if you walk around in Groningen for example.
Yeah 5'9 is "normal short" even in the US, must be manlet-tier in the Netherlands. In your opinion what's the minimum height in the Netherlands to have a normal dating/social life, minimum to be considered tall, optimal for SMV, and beginning of unattractively/freakishly tall even by Dutch standards? Also, what picture?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
Yeah 5'9 is "normal short" even in the US, must be manlet-tier in the Netherlands. In your opinion what's the minimum height to have a normal dating/social life, minimum to be considered tall, optimal for SMV, and beginning of unattractively/freakishly tall even by Dutch standards? Also, what picture?
5'10 barefoot is average in the US, everybody just lies. If you're above that height with a good frame, your face is the problem (in the US).

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop, Big White Cuck and oldcell
Yeah 5'9 is "normal short" even in the US, must be manlet-tier in the Netherlands. In your opinion what's the minimum height to have a normal dating/social life, minimum to be considered tall, optimal for SMV, and beginning of unattractively/freakishly tall even by Dutch standards? Also, what picture?
nobody really cares for height unless you're short here because being tall is a given, virtually no native men are below 6' and it's not really a halo if you're excessively tall either, being short failos you hard though and a lot of mixed people struggle with dating outside of high-school because past the second grade they're the shortest.

I'd argue your frame is more important than your height because a lot of dutch are build like beanpoles and often look sickly.

there's no freakishly tall here, people above 6'5 are a solid chunk of the population, so much so that you'll see one every time you go to a store no matter where in the country you are, it's normal to see women above 6' too.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell, Debetro, sportsmogger and 1 other person
nobody really cares for height unless you're short here because being tall is a given, virtually no native men are below 6' and it's not really a halo if you're excessively tall either, being short failos you hard though and a lot of mixed people struggle with dating outside of high-school because past the second grade they're the shortest.

I'd argue your frame is more important than your height because a lot of dutch are build like beanpoles and often look sickly.

there's no freakishly tall here, people above 6'5 are a solid chunk of the population, so much so that you'll see one every time you go to a store no matter where in the country you are, it's normal to see women above 6' too.
If ur 5,7 but chad + ur tan can u pull?

If ur 5,7 but chad + ur tan can u pull?
the dutch don't make friends past high-school and go to clubs in groups just to only interact with the people in their group, it's hard to 'pull' in general here.

being chad elsewhere doesn't make you chad here, the average dutch guy has dirty blond hair with light eyes and is capable of tanning, they're got decent bones too provided they're lean.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger

So what's the beginning of short there? The point where the average Dutch woman won't consider you?

So what's the beginning of short there? The point where the average Dutch woman won't consider you?
not sure but if you're 5'5 you're literally freak territory short in the netherlands, it's more common to see giants than this.

the dutch don't make friends past high-school and go to clubs in groups just to only interact with the people in their group, it's hard to 'pull' in general here.

being chad elsewhere doesn't make you chad here, the average dutch guy has dirty blond hair with light eyes and is capable of tanning, they're got decent bones too provided they're lean.
Yes I know the average but I’m talking about a manlet chad/short very attractive
Is it over for them

Did you vote for Wilders?

How will he cope knowing he is mogged by average 6'4 .org user?
3423241 614

I don't see why chad of another ethnicity wouldn't do well in Dutch land but my question is why are they so freakishly tall it can't be a race thing as Anglos are 1/10th as tall what causes there massive fucking heights

I don't see why chad of another ethnicity wouldn't do well in Dutch land but my question is why are they so freakishly tall it can't be a race thing as Anglos are 1/10th as tall what causes there massive fucking heights
because the average guy is pretty good looking here compared to the rest of the world.

literally dairy, lactose intolerance is so rare here doctors struggle to diagnose it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck, sportsmogger, Deleted member 30037 and 1 other person
not sure but if you're 5'5 you're literally freak territory short in the netherlands, it's more common to see giants than this.
nah far from that thank God. I guess frauded 6'2 will have to do, I'll see when I'm there.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
because the average guy is pretty good looking here compared to the rest of the world.

literally dairy, lactose intolerance is so rare here doctors struggle to diagnose it.

What caused that as Anglos are a lot fucking uglier and they share the same genetics as Dutch people and slavs as well

What caused that as Anglos are a lot fucking uglier and they share the same genetics as Dutch people and slavs as well
anglos aren't that ugly, they just look very boneless because they store a lot of fat in their faces which makes them look rounded.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and reptiles
considering their male average of 5'11.5 and zoomer male average of 6'0 is based on self-reported data, their average is probably about the same as Scandinavians, which is 5'11. A Swedish friend of mine who went to the Netherlands said to him people there looked about as tall as they do in Sweden. So it's most likely genetic/ethnic, you'd have to analyze Germanic people as a whole. Maybe evolution due to the environment they evolved in.
Edit: nevermind you were talking about face not height

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 30037 and reptiles
considering their male average of 5'11.5 and zoomer male average of 6'0 is based on self-reported data, their average is probably about the same as Scandinavians, which is 5'11. A Swedish friend of mine who went to the Netherlands said to him people there looked about as tall as they do in Sweden. So it's most likely genetic/ethnic, you'd have to analyze Germanic people as a whole.

Well it's mainly the Nordic block Danes Swedes and that area there a fuck tonne taller compared to Anglos which is what I'm used to seeing as I live in Anglo land and the average is 59 to 510

Well it's mainly the Nordic block Danes Swedes and that area there a fuck tonne taller compared to Anglos which is what I'm used to seeing as I live in Anglo land and the average is 59 to 510
Anglos aren't pure Germanic cause they still have some Brittonic and Roman DNA despite the Anglo-Saxon and Norman invasions, might explain the differences. Scandinavia was one of the few places in Europe untouched by the Romans.

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius and SteveRogers
Anglos aren't pure Germanic cause they still have some Brittonic and Roman DNA despite the Anglo-Saxon and Norman invasions, might explain the differences. Scandinavia was one of the few places in Europe untouched by the Romans.

Well Germanic doesn't really exist as a genetic term it's more like European people that mixed over centuries they should in theory be very similar

anglos aren't that ugly, they just look very boneless because they store a lot of fat in their faces which makes them look rounded.

I mean in comparison to men like Thom strijjd they are very fucking ugly but it's Thom fucking strijjd barely any 1 looks like him

I mean in comparison to men like Thom strijjd they are very fucking ugly but it's Thom fucking strijjd barely any 1 looks like him
his looks are not that uncommon here to be honest.

• JFL
Reactions: m0ss26 and sportsmogger
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Deleted member 30037

Eugenics. And a good diet.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
I thought Germans historically restricted female mate choice as they were a patriarchal society
Eugenics can naturally occur amongst native populations especially ones where you are encouraged to have as many children as you want.

Also, the Dutch are one of the world's largest producers and consumers of raw cheese and milk, which are known to autistic primalcels to be the main reason for developing in adolescent years. Eventually though if the traditions die off more countries in the EU will start to be come more like the US and regress genetically (shorter, fatter, obese, ugly).

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and reptiles

Aren’t you 5’10-11?

Never understood the Strijd meme
He's a potato faced manlet that filters his pic to make his eyes brighter

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/16/24/1c/16241c56372599616f0e20df48a25999.jpg
I don’t think he filters, just uses flash. My eyes are exactly the same color as his in flash

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
Average male in Holland is 6’1 I think

Atleast i'm not a manlet there but I hope to god not most men don't look like thom strijjd but if most whites looked like that jbw would make sense if it's 5 4 looking bland ass mofos like the white supremacists here {cough cough Ai impact} then how the fuck are they gonna be bragging about them being white

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and SteveRogers
@Orc anglos and dutch people have basically the same pheno lol, depends on the province though, iirc in orcs province they mostly share the same pheno as anglos

Could a 5'11 guy larp as average with shoelifts there?
yes all the foreigners do that.
@Orc anglos and dutch people have basically the same pheno lol, depends on the province though, iirc in orcs province they mostly share the same pheno as anglos
dutch are predominantly anglo, they have great coloring, but no facial definition similar to strijd.

in my province you get these extremely bony neanderthal looking fucks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39140 and sportsmogger
Anglos are Germanic/Nordic Nordic males are the best looking on the planet cope more you ugly incel cuck retard

THE ENGLISH ARE THE MOST ATTRACTIVE RACE IN THE WORLD​

Attachments

• IMG_1033.png
    IMG_1033.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 6B97428B-760D-4430-98CF-262E3970F480.jpeg
    6B97428B-760D-4430-98CF-262E3970F480.jpeg
    34 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6052.jpg
    IMG_6052.jpg
    431.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1071.jpeg