Thoughts about RU58841 for hair growth?

dood

dood

Iron
What’s your thoughts about RU58841 for hair growth?

I’ve seen so many posts about it on Reddit and supposedly it’s as or more effective than fin without the side effects or less atleast.

The results look crazy ngl

I’ve seen so many posts about it on Reddit and supposedly it’s as or more effective than fin without the side effects or less atleast.

use topical fin and pray god

Nah my hairline is alright I just want to prevent hair loss and RU sound like a better idea
Don’t do anything before

It's legit, it kinda sucks cause once you hop off for a while you lose some hair density.

You don't use any topical?

Will cause a heartattack lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AySab and piec
im scared abt all this feminizing drugs, i should probably hop on them but im sure my dick will die 4ever

• So Sad
Reactions: traeyoung
im scared abt all this feminizing drugs, i should probably hop on them but im sure my dick will die 4ever
Yeah but that’s the thing fin blocks dht but RU just lowers it or so I heard also Derek from more plates more dates recommends it.

I think the dicky will work properly

Oh that's alright, it sheds for a while just so yk

• +1
Reactions: dood
Nah my hairline is alright I just want to prevent hair loss and RU sound like a better idea
Then live a healthy lifestyle nigger

That will keep the reaper away (for now.....)

Then live a healthy lifestyle nigger

That will keep the reaper away (for now.....)
Bruh living probably my best I go gym everyday I eat clean drink shit ton of water my testosterone is thru the roof luckily I’m not a nigger so I’m doing good there hair loss can come from too much testosterone that turns to dht

It binds to the hair follicles so they won't be affected by DHT.
It mostly prevents balding. Takes 2-3 months to see results.
It works really well.
If you mix it with scalp massages and castor oil then you can seriously stop Norwood. If you smoke or coom all the time it's of no use however.

• +1
Reactions: piec, dood and scrunchables
It works really well.
If you mix it with scalp massages and castor oil then you can seriously stop Norwood. If you smoke or coom all the time it's of no use however.
Broo this was exactly what i wanted to hear, thanks a lot. Do you know in what form it’s best? Like oil and is there any % or something?

Broo this was exactly what i wanted to hear, thanks a lot. Do you know in what form it’s best? Like oil and is there any % or something?
I use actifolic. I'm not affiliated but I use the maxxed oil version with all the minerals and stuff.
I think the best is to shower at night and put it on your scalp. It's in a small bottle with a thing attached on top so you can dripple it.
I'd recommend using a scalp massager. I however would watch out so it doesn't get systemic because no one knows what the effects are. When you use a lot u can get headaches.

• +1
Reactions: Graham and dood
I use actifolic. I'm not affiliated but I use the maxxed oil version with all the minerals and stuff.
I think the best is to shower at night and put it on your scalp. It's in a small bottle with a thing attached on top so you can dripple it.
I'd recommend using a scalp massager. I however would watch out so it doesn't get systemic because no one knows what the effects are. When you use a lot u can get headaches.
you’re a lifesaver thanks a lot will try

effective than fin without the side effects
There's far less research on it. If it goes systemic it can bind to any androgen receptors, which can cause major problems. Some people have reported heart problems, chest pains and blurry vision, but others report no symptoms.

When it does work it seems to be a lot more effective than finesteride, both in studies and from anecdotes. In theroy you can use both at the same time - I believe it was Derek from More Plates More Dates that suggested you can use finesteride to lower DHT levels, which would effect most of the scalp, then a smaller dosage of RU58841 on the temples, that way there's less potential risk of it going systemic, and that the temples are usually more sensitive to testosterone, and RU58841 blocks testosterone effectively.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Have you ever bought RU58841 from Amazon? ActiFolic looks trustworthy, but I saw RU58841 on Amazon selling for much cheaper and with good reviews.

Also, do you use gloves to apply it or is it overkill? I saw someone say they use disposable gloves just in case.

• +1
Reactions: dood
Have you ever bought RU58841 from Amazon? ActiFolic looks trustworthy, but I saw RU58841 on Amazon selling for much cheaper and with good reviews.

Also, do you use gloves to apply it or is it overkill? I saw someone say they use disposable gloves just in case.
Actifolic is lab certified I think. Any person with an internet connection can sell on Amazon (I think).
I don't use gloves. I wash my hands immediately after. I'm still contemplating about whether it's a good idea to scalp massage myself before applying it. It could boost results or make it go systemic. Using gloves isn't going to worsen it I think.

How much cheaper is it? I bet it doesn't have all the extra added ingredients like actifolic. I personally don't mind spending a bit more to save my hair.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, dood and Graham
Actifolic is lab certified I think. Any person with an internet connection can sell on Amazon (I think).
I don't use gloves. I wash my hands immediately after. I'm still contemplating about whether it's a good idea to scalp massage myself before applying it. It could boost results or make it go systemic. Using gloves isn't going to worsen it I think.

How much cheaper is it? I bet it doesn't have all the extra added ingredients like actifolic. I personally don't mind spending a bit more to save my hair.
£34.99 for 5% 50ml bottle vs £55.57 for 5% 50ml bottle. The discount pack comes in at £51.16 each.

Looking at it again, there are only a few reviews for the Amazon alternative. It does claim to be certified though, with an image of the test, but that can easily be faked.

How much do you apply per day? I'd imagine it gets quite costly.

• Hmm...
£34.99 for 5% 50ml bottle vs £55.57 for 5% 50ml bottle. The discount pack comes in at £51.16 each.

Looking at it again, there are only a few reviews for the Amazon alternative. It does claim to be certified though, with an image of the test, but that can easily be faked.

Just 2 drops on each side. Mostly the part that starts receding. I haven't used for months so I'll be starting again. It's better to apply a little bit consistently.

• +1
Reactions: Graham
Nothing is worth more than your hair buddy. Just look at Chico without hair morph

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and Graham
It works really well.
how does cooming affect RU results? can u explain?

how does cooming affect RU results? can u explain?
Because cooming is bad for ur hair. Draws uit the nutrients and also bad for circulation

Because cooming is bad for ur hair. Draws uit the nutrients and also bad for circulation
Oh spongebob I bought RU like 2 weeks ago been using it for 2weeks and the results are crazy I got like 1cm of new baby hairs and I can see even more hairs starting to grow from bald spots, I guess I’m a hyper responder.

Oh spongebob I bought RU like 2 weeks ago been using it for 2weeks and the results are crazy I got like 1cm of new baby hairs and I can see even more hairs starting to grow from bald spots, I guess I’m a hyper responder.
Im happy for u bro

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and dood
What's your source if you don't mind sharing?

What's your source if you don't mind sharing?
Anageninc.com it’s the most trusted website for ru it’s probably not the cheapest but you can pay with btc which will take the price down a little. Also on the website I bought 5% ru with PG + ethanol

This sounds like an ad lol but I’ve got crazy results from only 2weeks im going to pair it with minoxidil

• +1
it's not the best idea imo. it's a medication that we don't have human trials on. the medication itself was abandoned by the original company (but i believe it was for financial reasons rather than it being super dangerous).

that being said, some people have reported heart related side effects while using it on top of similar side effects as fin. so, if you do use it, make sure you store and prepare it correctly. also make sure you don't take too much.