Thoughts on 5x5 program ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger

Looks legit tbh, although i would add pullups, lateral raises and arm work split between Workout a and Workout B or one day dedicated to arms and side delts

So workout A is squat, Bench and Rows, would add Pull-ups and Lateral raises at the end of the workout, then it is Workout B which is Squat, OHP, Deadlift, and add some tricep work afterwards.

• +1
Reactions: Ricochet and vermillioncorefan
Imo, you don’t need any crazy workout plan to get jacked.

Just to PPL or Arnold split and customize them as you want (if you lack shoulders, add exercises for example)

• +1
Reactions: Ricochet, forevergymcelling and Bonesbonesbonesbone

Just to PPL or Arnold split and customize them as you want (if you lack shoulders, add exercises for example)
dont know yet because i havent tried 5x5 split, but logically speaking the 5x5 gives the most bang for your back only going 3x a week for 1 hr max sessions doing only the compound lifts.

Better than doing nothing

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
5x5=25

Just lift heavy nigga

Looks legit tbh, although i would add pullups, lateral raises and arm work split between Workout a and Workout B or one day dedicated to arms and side delts

So workout A is squat, Bench and Rows, would add Pull-ups and Lateral raises at the end of the workout, then it is Workout B which is Squat, OHP, Deadlift, and add some tricep work afterwards.
doesnt reallly matter what you do, if you work your whole body and progressive overload, youll put on mass

• +1
Reactions: Ricochet

No white girls for you buddy