Cocaine, makes you leanmax & social

Weed: makes you relaxed

Low-key thinking of just calling it a day and drugmaxxing

Don’t want to drink alcohol as I’m already a bloatedcel right now

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
LSD gives u a better feeling than sex with a stacy

LSD gives u a better feeling than sex with a stacy
I’ve been offered mdma before, but I’m low-key too pussy.

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
It's not worth it to drugmaxx. It's a total lifemin in every possible way. I've got too much experience with basically every drug, and all of them have made my life worse.

Coke - Rich mans drug (unless you buy it in bulk) and will fuck your nose up. Makes you stay up for as long as you have it, and it nukes your dopamine receptors. You'll want to spend all your money on it when you binge it (no such thing as just doing 1g and calling it a night) - I have far too much experience with this drug in particular.

Weed - Pointless. Genuinely pointless. On top of being pointless, modern weed is GMO garbage that has ridiculously high THC levels and mostly negligible amounts of CBD. You need a good ratio of THC to CBD to prevent getting paranoid/anxious. I used to smoke it a lot in my teenage years, but now I can't smoke at all without getting paranoid.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Kroker and AlbinoMaxxer
It's not worth it to drugmaxx. It's a total lifemin in every possible way. I've got too much experience with basically every drug, and all of them have made my life worse.

Coke - Rich mans drug (unless you buy it in bulk) and will fuck your nose up. Makes you stay up for as long as you have it, and it nukes your dopamine receptors. You'll want to spend all your money on it when you binge it (no such thing as just doing 1g and calling it a night) - I have far too much experience with this drug in particular.

Weed - Pointless. Genuinely pointless. On top of being pointless, modern weed is GMO garbage that has ridiculously high THC levels and mostly negligible amounts of CBD. You need a good ratio of THC to CBD to prevent getting paranoid/anxious. I used to smoke it a lot in my teenage years, but now I can't smoke at all without getting paranoid.
Weed is pointless? Its cured my anxiety and ive become a lot more nt. I think im addicted though but everything is better when high to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and TechnoBoss
Weed is pointless? It’s cured my anxiety and ive become a lot more nt. I think im addicted though but everything is better when high to me
I can see where you’re coming from. For me it feels pointless because it never really cured any kind of anxiety for me just mellowed me out. I was smoking it from 15 till my early 20s and I was totally addicted. Only reason I quit was because one day I got extremely high and I went on a train and I felt like everyone was looking at me. From that day on I get incredible anxiety when I smoke.

And yeah there is the point of being addicted. It’s more a mental addiction than anything no physical affects you’ll get from quitting besides losing your appetite for like a week as your ghrelin has to continue natural production in your body. Plus everything seems boring when you stop smoking for like a month.

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and Kroker
Not sustainable imo.

I can see where you’re coming from. For me it feels pointless because it never really cured any kind of anxiety for me just mellowed me out. I was smoking it from 15 till my early 20s and I was totally addicted. Only reason I quit was because one day I got extremely high and I went on a train and I felt like everyone was looking at me. From that day on I get incredible anxiety when I smoke.

And yeah there is the point of being addicted. It’s more a mental addiction than anything no physical affects you’ll get from quitting besides losing your appetite for like a week as your ghrelin has to continue natural production in your body. Plus everything seems boring when you stop smoking for like a month.
I totally agree cuz my anecdotal experience is just like what you've described, the people staring & feeling that high arousal physically wise but in a bad way.

What are some of the healthy copes?! Drugs are insanely time wasting & gets in you social groups. Not to deny it's the "cool" aura the smoker has.

What are your copes nowadays?!

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I totally agree cuz my anecdotal experience is just like what you've described, the people staring & feeling that high arousal physically wise but in a bad way.

What are some of the healthy copes?! Drugs are insanely time wasting & gets in you social groups. Not to deny it's the "cool" aura the smoker has.

What are your copes nowadays?!
Yeah bro it was brutal. I loved to smoke and I never got crazy paranoid like that day and everytime I smoke now I just can't wait for it to be over. I keep going back to it sometimes to test it, and it never gets better.

Honestly I cope by mixing music. I'm a DJ and techno music will always have a place in my heart, even when I'm sober. I used to love doing drugs and listening to techno/edm/house and when I quit, I wanted to get into doing a hobby. That's when I started DJing. I started like a year ago.

I don't have too many healthy copes at the moment to be honest. I like to drink too, but I'm trying to cut back on that. Not healthy at all to drink of course but I honestly can't even cope in healthy ways. I'm trying to fix this.

Well the smoker aura is only cool until you're like mid 20s or so, and then a lot of people start to quit. Cigarettes will always be cool to smoke though I think. Not in terms of what I think about cigs, but in terms of how society thinks about them. Drugs for the most part are complete dogshit for life quality tbh. It is very good for getting into social groups but then you realize everyone in the social group only hangs out with each other if they have drugs. Wont ask how you're doing, they'll ask if you've got shit to smoke or sniff. I'm glad I went through that phase and managed to leave relatively unscathed w/ no addictions to hard drugs.

How about you? Got any copes, healthy or unhealthy? What do you like to do?

• +1
Reactions: Kroker

Yah, when i dont smoke, im miserable and can’t sleep good for a week or so, so i should probably stop or just cut back tbh.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss