thoughts on this surgical plan ?

S

sinister66

Iron
I’ve had people tell me it’s too much rotation, looks “chinny”. LeFort l and BSSO.

E7441EF7 E957 4F9B BBC7 13C226F1AA56

All chin and no brow ridge projection is why it looks too chinny. And shallow-set eyes.

how much movement and rotation is that

you look like you have an underbite in the after

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
All chin and no brow ridge projection is why it looks too chinny. And shallow-set eyes.
Should I consider doing less forward jaw movement in that case ?

Yes it looks like a little too much on the lower jaw at least

how many mm is each jaw and degrees of ccw?

I don't want to say yes and cuck you. Do you intend to get any other implants/fillers after this surgery? If not, then I'd consider it, but if you do, don't do that much less. Even the "chinny" visualization looks better than your current side profile.

theyre coping

crimson chin is ideal unless its actually underbite tier making u look like a freak

• JFL
Reactions: ccwarrior
I don't want to say yes and cuck you. Do you intend to get any other implants/fillers after this surgery? If not, then I'd consider it, but if you do, don't do that much less. Even the "chinny" visualization looks better than your current side profile.
Depending on how my mid face looks after surgery, i might get cheek implants. my mid face is flat already and cheek bones arent prominent at all, I feel like the surgery will only help with that.

Blud became a 🌜

• JFL
Reactions: sinister66
Reza Movahed
How did you find out about that surgeon lmao?
was it from his example patient fatass sleep apnea guy last week i posted by chance? or someplace else?

Anyway your assessment is right that you will probably need cheek implants, and even with much less movement than this.

How did you find out about that surgeon lmao?
was it from his example patient fatass sleep apnea guy last week i posted by chance? or someplace else?

Anyway your assessment is right that you will probably need cheek implants, and even with much less movement than this.
Found him online, people said he's one of the best in Missouri for DJS, especially in terms of aesthetics. What did you post about him ? I've only heard good things about him tbh, and he seems the best surgeon closest to my area.

Found him online, people said he's one of the best in Missouri for DJS, especially in terms of aesthetics. What did you post about him ? I've only heard good things about him tbh, and he seems the best surgeon closest to my area.
He sounds like a very talented surgeon.