Thoughts on using ugly girls as experience?

KpopmaxxingGuy

KpopmaxxingGuy

Coping with genetic inferiority
I've already resigned myself to the fact that my life won't start until after my bimax (and potentially more) after braces are done by the end of this year. Until then, should I try hitting up uglier chicks to get the experience in so I won't be stumbling my way through when my looks finally meet the HTN-Chadlite threshold?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, wishIwasSalludon and nordicfoidslayer23
I've already resigned myself to the fact that my life won't start until after my bimax (and potentially more) after braces are done by the end of this year. Until then, should I try hitting up uglier chicks to get the experience in so I won't be stumbling my way through when my looks finally meet the HTN-Chadlite threshold?
Do what you want, don't ask org users to do your life for you, grow a pair.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: RTLBbc, optimisticzoomer, BrahminBoss and 12 others
45DBE924 597A 481F A48F BE7C82428F5C

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: πŸ“Žβ™ΏοΈβš™οΈ, Tai Lung, ineonx and 4 others
Ugly girls often have the highest standards. One reason being because everyone thinks they're fair game meaning they have access to a higher pool of men. Studies also show that women have stronger negative reactions towards ugly to average men after being rejected by what they perceived were attractive men and chads in their prime usually don't want to settle with a LTB so soon leaving a lot of LTB's with bitter picky feelings. It's why the shortest girls often demand the tallest men because they know they have the largest pool to choose from.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, ManletBlackcel, fuxkdakikez and 6 others
I'm straight up sexually attracted to ugly girls

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 39692, lefthookmaxx and 2 others
bimax is often a scam on asians. In korea they literally do the opposite of bimax to retrude the mouth area

Being picky is actually gay. Hood niggers, the type that kill people, would laugh at all of you standardcels. Pussy is pussy

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, slavicpsycho, fuxkdakikez and 2 others
Do it u won't regret I'm nearly talking to baddies now

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
low t if u dont tbh

I wouldn't do it if your genuinely repulsed by them you'll regret it tbh

I littereraly want a femcel harem

• +1
Reactions: craccmoneyy1way
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamejews
Basically you'll get rejected by subhumans
You have to already be gl for ugly girl's or have a massive halp

• +1
Reactions: ineonx
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, med, lefthookmaxx and 1 other person
I wouldn't do it if your genuinely repulsed by them you'll regret it tbh
Maybe not physically repulsed, but just a matter of taking literally anything I can get. Better to mess up with a slightly chubby LTB and take those lessons learned for when I hit on the stacies.

Avg girl is fuckable unless obese
This I can relate to. A lot of girls I can see being fuckable if they get naked. And since I'm just trying to pump and dump for the experience anyway, it's a W all around.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
shit i wrote a out a well written response only to find out you joined twenty days ago and you want some priceless knowledge... smh

experience is cope tbh, if ur chad ur chad you can fumble through your convos and youll still succeed, girls aren't even listening to half the things you say if ur good looking enough and they are attracted to you srs

however if its something youd like to do go for it dont hold yourself back from new experiences in life

• +1
Reactions: med
If you're healthy and your libido still works fine, go for it.
It's a fucking nightmare to have a girl willing to fuck and you're not able to get it hard.

experience is cope tbh, if ur chad ur chad you can fumble through your convos and youll still succeed, girls aren't even listening to half the things you say if ur good looking enough and they are attracted to you srs

however if its something youd like to do go for it dont hold yourself back from new experiences in life
Yeah I just have 0 experience with anything. Idk how I let myself get this far behind. I need something for now, will probably pursue the next ugly IOI I receive.

Better off trying to nichemax.

If you actually think you can ascend with bimax then you can already get some girls.

Better off trying to nichemax.

If you actually think you can ascend with bimax then you can already get some girls.
What is nichemaxxing?

What is nichemaxxing?

Like roid max for gym girls. Or dye your hair for goth girls. Or get into BDSM for daddy issue girls. Or whatever you can think of.

I'm straight up sexually attracted to ugly girls
Lol me too kinda.
Not genuinely very ugly ones but the ones that looks slutty and are kinda below avg

• +1
Reactions: med
Lol me too kinda.
Not genuinely very ugly ones but the ones that looks slutty and are kinda below avg
me too if they are not fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
Yeah why not, take the bluepill for once

use milfs instead

It's a numbers game, I'm not sure by ugly girls but mid girls+ then yes go on a date so you gain experience/date skills

It's a numbers game, I'm not sure by ugly girls but mid girls+ then yes go on a date so you gain experience/date skills
Nah I’m not engaging in the bullshit numbers game. I see it as a ladder. You start with the ugly, then you slowly become NT and integrated into social circles with better looking girls, go for the next tier, rinse and repeat.