Thugmaxxing: my experience

Neverbegameover!

Neverbegameover!

Iron
(WARNING) potential essay ahead, fuck off if you’re illiterate or have the attention span of a fly.

let me start off by saying I’m definitely not chad in my opinion, probably about chadlite at best and HTN at worst but thugmaxing brought me attention as if I was, recently started to dress edgier and no that does not mean I sagged my pants(not all of us African Americans are into hood/ghetto fashion choices) but I basically wore items like biker jackets, boots, or just darker clothing along with a watch and chain, Think Alonzo Harris from training day outfit wise but more modern.

Naturally I look pretty serious all the time and I’m a man of few words so this style works for me but I recently went out with friends throughout the week and I got more choosing signals and got approached by high tier Becky’s and stacylites(most of which were white or mixed, a few Latinas) would take it further and get tattoos but the marine corps would revoke my enlistment if I did that. So to sum it up thugmaxxing can work if you’re at least htn or chadlite and up. You don’t have to be an actual thug but having hobbies like boxing, shooting guns, etc. can add to your appeal.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 12150 and Mystery
just a reminder for any incels that attempt thugmaxxing that it only works if you're tall and at least normie facially

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Neverbegameover!
and youre probably only gonna see success with low class women

• +1
Reactions: yandex99 and Neverbegameover!
and youre probably only gonna see success with low class women
This is true in most cases but I do have an older brother whos a biker that ended up banging an attractive lawyer due to her being into bad boys, though this will rarely to most guys unless they’re good looking or it’s Jeremy Meeks himself .

I remembered i tried it, now they want to kill me

(WARNING) potential essay ahead, fuck off if you’re illiterate or have the attention span of a fly.

let me start off by saying I’m definitely not chad in my opinion, probably about chadlite at best and HTN at worst but thugmaxing brought me attention as if I was, recently started to dress edgier and no that does not mean I sagged my pants(not all of us African Americans are into hood/ghetto fashion choices) but I basically wore items like biker jackets, boots, or just darker clothing along with a watch and chain, Think Alonzo Harris from training day outfit wise but more modern.

Naturally I look pretty serious all the time and I’m a man of few words so this style works for me but I recently went out with friends throughout the week and I got more choosing signals and got approached by high tier Becky’s and stacylites(most of which were white or mixed, a few Latinas) would take it further and get tattoos but the marine corps would revoke my enlistment if I did that. So to sum it up thugmaxxing can work if you’re at least htn or chadlite and up. You don’t have to be an actual thug but having hobbies like boxing, shooting guns, etc. can add to your appeal.
Thugmaxxing only truly works in the ghetto full of broke 80IQ whores, even then they’ll use u for ur drug money and go back to their long term homeless Chad boyfriend who’s a heroin addict

“thugmaxxing can work if you’re at least htn or chadlite and up”, anything works when u meet this. Even being aspie and chadlite u can still get a gf

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, ezio6 and Deleted member 5893
I want to get the ms-13 look and slay latinas...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21297