Thumpulling accident

gribsufer1

gribsufer1

To learn who cucks you,find out who you cannot mog
was thumbpulling laterally and accidently slipped my hand causing an insanely hard strike since i was using momentum to make my thumbpulling force stronger and i was using two hands on one side , it hurt a lot but my eye started twitching after that and it hasnt stopped all day wtf @FrenchChad

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, flippasav, aspiringexcel and 7 others
bro thumbpull vertically on softer plates

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and poopoohead
bro thumbpull vertically on softer plates
i already do but i need wider cheekbones amd palate yakhi i wa sdping it to fix imbalance

Have u seen results?

just jam your maxilla up into your skull theory

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ark, aspiringexcel, ungewist and 3 others
This is exactly why I don't trust thumbpulling

What is thumbpilling anyway? How does it work?
you move you maxilla amd cheekbones by putting ur thumbs in your mouth and pulling in appropriate direction hard, works very well if your still a teen since bones are malleuable

• +1
Reactions: Ark, aspiringexcel and poopoohead
you move you maxilla amd cheekbones by putting ur thumbs in your mouth and pulling in appropriate direction hard, works very well if your still a teen since bones are malleuable
Well shit I should get into it
Any videos or guides on .org about it? I've not read much written about the subject here.

• +1
What is thumbpilling anyway? How does it work?
It works only if the sutures of your maxilla are unossified, basically when they are unossified your maxilla will grow from these sutures from an external stimulus, in that case (i am specifically talking about the midpalatal suture) when we apply outward forces with our thumbs we are activating the process of sutural growth, your body will produce new bone at the suture as a response to this stimulus (you are activating some specific cells by a mechanism called "mecanotransduction" by which they transfer mechanical tension into electricals signals which can be interpreted by your brain).
If your suture is ossified it won't work, this is why under 16-17 orthodontists don't have to split the midpalatal suture when they want to achieve palatal expansion.
Unlike endochondral growth plates, which expand through chondrocyte hypertrophy, sutures do not have intrinsic growth potential. Rather, they produce new bone at the sutural edges of the bone fronts in response to external stimuli, such as signals arising from the expanding neurocranium.

OP : Make a pause with thumbpulling and see if it go away, it may be benign, i've never experienced those kinds of accidents myself (only a few cramps in my right hand).

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 21044, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
It works only if the sutures of your maxilla are unossified, basically when they are unossified your maxilla will grow from these sutures from an external stimulus, in that case (i am specifically talking about the midpalatal suture) when we apply outward forces with our thumbs we are activating the process of sutural growth, your body will produce new bone at the suture as a response to this stimulus (you are activating some specific cells by a mechanism called "mecanotransduction" by which they transfer mechanical tension into electricals signals which can be interpreted by your brain).
If your suture is ossified it won't work, this is why under 16-17 orthodontists don't have to split the midpalatal suture when they want to achieve palatal expansion.

OP : Make a pause with thumbpulling and see if it go away, it may be benign, i've never experienced those kinds of accidents myself (only a few cramps in my right hand).
I'm only 17 and a quarter so I think I can pull off some palatal expansion. I'm practicing mewing as a good habit, I'll use this as a Looksmaxx.
Thank you, any videos or guided to the technique? I don't want to end up crippling myself.

• +1
I'm only 17 and a quarter so I think I can pull off some palatal expansion. I'm practicing mewing as a good habit, I'll use this as a Looksmaxx.
Thank you, any videos or guided to the technique? I don't want to end up crippling myself.
Here is a good guide :

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, poopoohead and LiteralCaucasian
Well shit I should get into it
Any videos or guides on .org about it? I've not read much written about the subject here.
theres this one i know, by deadlock he was very high iq but left sadly https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-facepull-your-cheek-bones-to-the-side-only.530619/ this is for wider cheekbones and longer pfl, for maxilla you need to thumbpull the front of your palate where the groove is , then the mid palate, then put your thumbs inside the soft palate as high as you can( youll build a tolerance easily) and then pulling the maxilla forward from there, also right behind the incisors the papillae thing if you pull that you will get a more upturned philtrum if thats what you need like this is me
20230118 213905
put one thumb on it and another thumb on that thumb and push with both arms to do it, pull as hard as you can when thumbpulling, i use up and down swinging momentum for maxilla, but its hard to do it hard for cheekbones since your pulling in different directions, and only doing one side will shift the maxilla, vitamin k2 and d3 help a lot, k2 makes the bone more malleable, and d3 does something i dont remember heres a pic to visualize the positions but feel free to experiment and adjust things
20230118 214411

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32669, Deleted member 15854 and LiteralCaucasian
Have you noticed any assymetries popping up with thumbpulling, it expanded my palate but I'm not sure if I should go further.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
theres this one i know, by deadlock he was very high iq but left sadly https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-facepull-your-cheek-bones-to-the-side-only.530619/ this is for wider cheekbones and longer pfl, for maxilla you need to thumbpull the front of your palate where the groove is , then the mid palate, then put your thumbs inside the soft palate as high as you can( youll build a tolerance easily) and then pulling the maxilla forward from there, also right behind the incisors the papillae thing if you pull that you will get a more upturned philtrum if thats what you need like this is me View attachment 2045605 put one thumb on it and another thumb on that thumb and push with both arms to do it, pull as hard as you can when thumbpulling, i use up and down swinging momentum for maxilla, but its hard to do it hard for cheekbones since your pulling in different directions, and only doing one side will shift the maxilla, vitamin k2 and d3 help a lot, k2 makes the bone more malleable, and d3 does something i dont remember heres a pic to visualize the positions but feel free to experiment and adjust thingsView attachment 2045611
I personally need a wider palate instead of a forwardly grown one, I'd like to have it like Cavill.
Only a 6 tooth smile as of now, an increase to 8 would be nice.

I personally need a wider palate instead of a forwardly grown one, I'd like to have it like Cavill.
6 wtf? mines 10

for wider palate click deadlocks link, also being more forward grown allows pouitary gland to release more hgh

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and LiteralCaucasian
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
  • +1
was thumbpulling laterally and accidently slipped my hand causing an insanely hard strike since i was using momentum to make my thumbpulling force stronger and i was using two hands on one side , it hurt a lot but my eye started twitching after that and it hasnt stopped all day wtf @FrenchChad
how u incorporate momentum? interesting

//the MOUSE

Yo, i have some qeustions. What did you use thumpulling for? Extend the midface? Does thumb pulling manage to extend palate?

Yo, i have some qeustions. What did you use thumpulling for? Extend the midface? Does thumb pulling manage to extend palate?
it shortens the midface and widens palate

• +1
Reactions: ValhallaSoldier
theres this one i know, by deadlock he was very high iq but left sadly https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-facepull-your-cheek-bones-to-the-side-only.530619/ this is for wider cheekbones and longer pfl, for maxilla you need to thumbpull the front of your palate where the groove is , then the mid palate, then put your thumbs inside the soft palate as high as you can( youll build a tolerance easily) and then pulling the maxilla forward from there, also right behind the incisors the papillae thing if you pull that you will get a more upturned philtrum if thats what you need like this is me View attachment 2045605 put one thumb on it and another thumb on that thumb and push with both arms to do it, pull as hard as you can when thumbpulling, i use up and down swinging momentum for maxilla, but its hard to do it hard for cheekbones since your pulling in different directions, and only doing one side will shift the maxilla, vitamin k2 and d3 help a lot, k2 makes the bone more malleable, and d3 does something i dont remember heres a pic to visualize the positions but feel free to experiment and adjust thingsView attachment 2045611
NO FUCKING WAY BRO TELL ME HOW TO DO THE PHILTRUM ONE IN DETAIL I NEEEDDD IT I WILL FUCKING ASCEND HARD AF WITH IT

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 32514
NO FUCKING WAY BRO TELL ME HOW TO DO THE PHILTRUM ONE IN DETAIL I NEEEDDD IT I WILL FUCKING ASCEND HARD AF WITH IT
just thumbpull your teeth

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
for narrow palate should i go way back in my palate or mid and which direction to push