Tier List of Hardest to easiest places in Europe to slay as an Ethnic (my opinion)

Piratecel

Piratecel

Kraken
As you can see it is mostly linked to income, the richer the country the harder it is to slay because of more hypergamy. There are exceptions though.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: borntosuffer, try2beme, Beetlejuice and 9 others
Isn't Poland developed compared to eastern Europe?
I think it should be mid diff

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sanguinius and bloomercel
Russia its easy to slay as an ethnic? The place where blacks get beat up and bullied by low inhib slavs?

Germany is mid mode where every white German is a timid cuck and ethnics are low inhib and more exotic?

Straight up wrong opinions here tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, borntosuffer, Pride and 16 others
As you can see it is mostly linked to income, the richer the country the harder it is to slay because of more hypergamy. There are exceptions though.
View attachment 2754001
How do you know this is true though? Are you a worldwide slayer like Pitbull?

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, redmaxx, AspiringMogger and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: redmaxx, tombradylover, Glerforpus and 5 others
Russia its easy to slay as an ethnic? The place where blacks get beat up and bullied by low inhib slavs?

Germany is mid mode where every white German is a timid cuck and ethnics are low inhib and more exotic?

Straight up wrong opinions here tbh.
Ethnics get beat up by angry Russian men cuz slav girls want ethnic cock
Cope Germany is rich but I didn't put at high diff because German girls are more open minded from experience.
This list is mostly correct.

• Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Azerbaijan in Europe is crazy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and Piratecel
@forevergymcelling
Thoughts on this

going to russia for russian stacylites then

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Piratecel
View attachment 2754001
By “slaying as an ethnic” do you mean slaying white women? Because you’re right about having uk and ireland in hell mode if you mean 99% white areas but all the ethnic girls in the uk date men of their own race so it wouldn’t be hell if you’re nt and going for them

• JFL
Reactions: Piratecel
By “slaying as an ethnic” do you mean slaying white women? Because you’re right about having uk and ireland in hell mode if you mean 99% white areas but all the ethnic girls in the uk date men of their own race so it wouldn’t be hell if you’re nt and going for them
Yes slaying white women of course, no one cares about fucking curries and ethnics in UK and Ireland.

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, latincell95 and sportsmogger
@St.TikTokcel

Legit

3psl browns outslay 5psl 190cm slavs all the time

I see on chinktok slavshit foids who make tiktoks about slaying browns only

The biggest ascension for slavcel is leaving EE

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, shabby890, SidharthTheSlayer and 4 others
View attachment 2754001
Why is there such a big diffrence between Lithuania and Latvia their basically the same ?

You literally never stepped foot in Europe you filthy brown monkey

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, SidharthTheSlayer, sportsmogger and 1 other person
Please go to Russia, Poland or Serbia and see how easy it is lol
Hard mode: don't die
Goodfellas GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, borntosuffer, latincell95 and 3 others
Isn't UK the easiest? A lot of IMWF couples there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Piratecel
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung, sportsmogger, Swarthy Knight and 1 other person
Have you visited most of these countries and for enough time? I don't say it's wrong but neither accurate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Have you visited most of these countries and for enough time? I don't say it's wrong but neither accurate
You don't need to visit to know its obvious, also look at where most people geomax too, use OLD apps to test it out for yourself

Cope Germany is rich but I didn't put at high diff because German girls are more open minded from experience.
true

• +1
fuck europe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, russiancelreturns, Piratecel and 1 other person
View attachment 2754001
UK isn’t that bad if you’re Arab or black. Curries also do the best in the UK our of every cumskin nation on earth

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
UK isn’t that bad if you’re Arab or black. Curries also do the best in the UK our of every cumskin nation on earth
Non white passing arabs and blacks have deathnic SMV in UK what are you talking about?
Only rich curries get white girls in UK

Non white passing arabs and blacks have deathnic SMV in UK what are you talking about?
Only rich curries get white girls in UK
Absolute bullshit clearly you don’t live here so STFU

Curries are incel but they do BETTER here than any other white country. Black SMV is the highest in the UK in Europe. Arabs do decent here as well clearly you don’t live here, your a Zoomali so ofc your people do dogshit but real blacks and Arabs do fine

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, sportsmogger, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
as a ethnic thats complete bullshit

Absolute bullshit clearly you don’t live here so STFU
Blacks and non white passing ethnics have the shittiest smv in Anglo countries outside burgerland, everyone knows this.
No one cares for slaying among ethnics, only among whites.

• +1
Reactions: EggKing
Blacks and non white passing ethnics have the shittiest smv in Anglo countries outside burgerland, everyone knows this.
No one cares for slaying among ethnics, only among whites.
Absolute nonsensical bullshit. Sure the dynamics here are dogshit but you’re just talking out your arse now Somalian. Maybe ABDIS are struggling but the blacks and Arabs I see everyday don’t seem to have a bitch as a problem.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Absolute nonsensical bullshit. Sure the dynamics here are dogshit but you’re just talking out your arse now Somalian. Maybe ABDIS are struggling but the blacks and Arabs I see everyday don’t seem to have a bitch as a problem.
@AspiringMogger tried UK and killed it on OLD, impossible to be incel if good looking and NT

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and AspiringMogger
@AspiringMogger tried UK and killed it on OLD, impossible to be incel if good looking and NT
Online dating…. Yeah it’s fucking online dating, go outside if you’re not white and you’ll be fine. Dating apps don’t work for non whites or mullatos that’s why ethnics and blacks slay using Instagram or clubs/events. You’re using the wrong methods. Ask any ethnic slayer who has over 100 bodies they will tell you they got 99% of them from irl slays

• +1
Muh jbw

• +1
What's bullshit?
u will get 0 play in balkan as an foreigner and turkey isn’t europe jfl

also bro said georgia mid diff hahahahah kill yourself please

I did tinder in Balkans and had many sexy hoes speaking to me making the first message…

Meanwhile in the UK I’m lucky if a 7 speaks to me I’d say maybe 1 in 50 girls is a 7 who likes me in the UK meanwhile in the Balkans it’s make like 1 in 3. Balkans is easy asf

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung, sportsmogger and st.hamudi but 6‘5

Cope Balkans is way easier even subhuman bald black manlet slayed in Serbia while he was obviously incel in the US.

I did tinder in Balkans and had many sexy hoes speaking to me making the first message…

Meanwhile in the UK I’m lucky if a 7 speaks to me I’d say maybe 1 in 50 girls is a 7 who likes me in the UK meanwhile in the Balkans it’s make like 1 in 3. Balkans is easy asf
Cope Balkans is way easier even subhuman bald black manlet slayed in Serbia while he was obviously incel in the US.
that’s new to me tbh when I see street interviews there it gives a different impression also the love their men

but saying georgia is fucking comical

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and PrinceLuenLeoncur
that’s new to me tbh when I see street interviews there it gives a different impression also the love their men

but saying georgia is fucking comical
Georgia can't be much different from Russia, or Balkans that's why I put it in mid instead of high diff.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Piratecel
*based upon the OP's vast interweb browsing and Tinder catfishing experience,

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Piratecel
JFL wrong use of this slur, Jareer is the slur abdis use to insult west Africans (aka normal blacks)
what was the other word I can’t remember

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer