Tier List of Hardest to easiest places in Europe to slay as an Ethnic (my opinion)

Talking about Balkan girls in the Balkans, if an ethnic westerner goes there he will slay especially if BBC
go and see for yourself bro

You literally put the tallest countries in the world on that A-list (Bosnia, Srbia and Croatia). Ikr you're probably tall but most ethnics are not.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
You literally put the tallest countries in the world on that A-list (Bosnia, Srbia and Croatia). Ikr you're probably tall but most ethnics are not.
just put tallest, most racist region on easy mode theory

• JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and SecularIslamist
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, spongebob and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: russiancelreturns, sportsmogger, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 2 others
Height is cope for western BBCs, this bald subhuman black manlet slayed serbian and macedonian girls @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @St.TikTokcel

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Ikr Russia, Poland and Turkey wtf? OP is high.
None the of slavcel countries are racist. Idk, where the browns get this meme from
nobody besides op and other low iq negros believe ts unironically anyways
Height is cope for western BBCs, this bald subhuman black manlet slayed serbian and macedonian girls @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @St.TikTokcel
View attachment 2754738
just take 1 example and claim it as the rule theory
maybe at most they just wanna try something new not that deep

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
None of the slavcel countries are racist. Idk, where the browns get this meme from.
I got in god knows how many fights with racist gypsies. They are definitely racist. Don’t know about the women tho, might have to go and see for myself

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I got in god knows how many fights with racist gypsies. They are definitely racist. Don’t know about the women tho, might have to go and see for myself
Gypsies are not slavcels JFL. They've chimped out in front of me too. Tried stabbing and etc. The usual shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and AspiringMogger
Gypsies are not slavcels JFL. They've chimped out in front of me too. Tried stabbing and etc. The usual shit.
When I say gypsies I’m talking about specifically Albanians and Serbians. Are their women racist?

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
@sportsmogger

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
@Piratecel @St.TikTokcel

Ngl I did stumble upon an fat darkskin Indian dude travelling through EE countries and he married some Russian girl, and in the vids he was getting whores

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Piratecel
Seems inaccurate

Russia its easy to slay as an ethnic? The place where blacks get beat up and bullied by low inhib slavs?

Germany is mid mode where every white German is a timid cuck and ethnics are low inhib and more exotic?

Straight up wrong opinions here tbh.
Russian women love BBC

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and spongebob
No such thing.
He is better looking than 95% of Eastern European men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns, St.TikTokcel and Piratecel
nigga put most racist countries at easiest :lul: you havent even been to any of these countries faggot

• +1
Reactions: spongebob
nigga put most racist countries at easiest :lul: you havent even been to any of these countries faggot
Stop coping who gives a fuck if the men are racist, the women still wanna get dicked down by ethnic cock.

• +1
Reactions: SEPRAY
Stop coping who gives a fuck if the men are racist, the women still wanna get dicked down by ethnic cock.
You never been there, russian girls always laugh it off when they get asked if they would date an ethnic.

You never been there, russian girls always laugh it off when they get asked if they would date an ethnic.
Bet you never talked to a Russian or polish chick in your life they are easy as fuck.
I did my research I know what I am talking about

Putting lithuania at easy and latvia at high says a lot about this random poll

Bet you never talked to a Russian or polish chick in your life they are easy as fuck.
just lol, have you even been to europe?

Putting lithuania at easy and latvia at high says a lot about this random poll
That was a mistake Latvia also should have been on easy mode

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
just lol, have you even been to europe?
Not EE but have talked with girls from there on OME.tv and other Europe countries.

• JFL
Not EE but have talked with girls from there on OME.tv and other Europe countries.
So u just did a poll without being there? are you ed?

• JFL
Indeed. OP is a propagandist. What a Larper.
Proof?
Alright then ...

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Indeed. OP is a propagandist. What a Larper.

Proof?

Alright then ...
Op has slay count total of 0 in EE and does a poll on slaying in EE

• JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and spongebob
Bulgaria is easy mode if you're ethnic too
My bulgariancel friend told me he always sees gypsies slaying

• +1
  • +1
Lithuanians are like slavs they like ethnics and bbc
@St.TikTokcel can confirm
That user is the most depressing sad creature on this forum. If you believe anything he says then you're just as pathetic.

• +1
None of the slavcel countries are racist. Idk, where the browns get this meme from.
But why does every Slav say brown people are well liked in EE too... it just sounds like you guys just hate your own countries and women (nothing wrong with that, but at least be honest)