Tijuana Mexico for bimax?

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
The prices for bimax in Mexico are super cheap, about $5-8k. Does this sound like a good idea?

Originally I was planning on going to Russia, but Mexico seems like the better option imo. It is close to my home and Tijuana is very close to the border so it is very Americanized.

@Lorsss do you have any advice

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
Andreschiev has people here that vouch for him you don’t wanna spend thousands and fuck your face

Gonna get beheaded by the cartel, don't do it

• +1
Reactions: deer
Gonna get beheaded by the cartel, don't do it
It looks legit, he said in the video that he studied dentistry for 4 years, than maxillary surgery for another 4 years. Tijuana is very Americanized, I've been there.

9BFB9DA4 AE04 458D 9275 FA12F6676A6A

You will end up like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
Andreschiev has people here that vouch for him you don’t wanna spend thousands and fuck your face
I would like to but I don't speak Russian so it might be hard af. Tijuana is pretty close to me, not to mention they all speak English. The only issue is I might get beheaded by the cartel before my surgery is complete

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WannaBeA6 and Subhuman trash
The prices for bimax in Mexico are super cheap, about $5-8k. Does this sound like a good idea?

Originally I was planning on going to Russia, but Mexico seems like the better option imo. It is close to my home and Tijuana is very close to the border so it is very Americanized.

Just go to Russia. Andreischev is blackpilled so no bullshit about functionality or anything. His website is completely devoted to cosmetic maxillofacial surgery.

Just go to Russia. Andreischev is blackpilled so no bullshit about functionality or anything. His website is completely devoted to cosmetic maxillofacial surgery.
The logistics would be a nightmare. Would be so hard to figure everything out

Yea I’m going in a couple years after I make 14k more than what I have now

• +1
It wouldn't be. Just go to Russia for a 1-2 month vacation and handle everything there. You can find hotels there for $15 a night and food is very cheap outside of the big cities.

It wouldn't be. Just go to Russia for a 1-2 month vacation and handle everything there. You can find hotels there for $15 a night and food is very cheap outside of the big cities.
He’s in Saint Petersburg. I looked hotels around $50 a night there. Also I think you need two weeks in Russia not two months JFL

• +1
I'm worried about how the braces logistics would work. Who would put on my braces? Jfl

He’s in Saint Petersburg. I looked hotels around $50 a night there. Also I think you need two weeks in Russia not two months JFL
Well by the time you make the appointment and meet him for a consultation and then book the surgery it will be a long time. Unless you're doing everything virtually.

• +1
Well by the time you make the appointment and meet him for a consultation and then book the surgery it will be a long time. Unless you're doing everything virtually.
He does virtual consults right?

I'm worried about how the braces logistics would work. Who would put on my braces? Jfl
Don't get any braces. You want to fix your jaws' recession, who tf cares if your bite is perfect.

That's why Tijuana would be a better fit for me. I would be able to DRIVE there for a consultation. I just have to see how cosmetically far the surgeon would be willing to go

Don't get any braces. You want to fix your jaws' recession, who tf cares if your bite is perfect.
I would have thought they required braces. Lifefuel if they don't

What race are you?
In Mexico I really do feel like if you’re White you’re more likely to get scammed lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
What race are you?
In Mexico I really do feel like if you’re White you’re more likely to get scammed lol
I'm half Mexican half white. My mom (Mexican) could go with me to the consultations and stuff.

Tijuana is basically an American city, everything is the same other than the deflated prices

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
I would have thought they required braces. Lifefuel if they don't
That's why Tijuana would be a better fit for me. I would be able to DRIVE there for a consultation. I just have to see how cosmetically far the surgeon would be willing to go
They require braces if your bite is messed up among other things. If you're low inhib and aren't becoming an actor who needs perfect teeth just fix your recession.

Maxillofacial surgeons are bluepilled. Just imagine going to school for 10 years cutting people's jaws just to get a betabux wife when you could've used your knowledge to become a Chad. He's probably going to just do enough to fix your bite.

They require braces if your bite is messed up among other things. If you're low inhib and aren't becoming an actor who needs perfect teeth just fix your recession.

Maxillofacial surgeons are bluepilled. Just imagine going to school for 10 years cutting people's jaws just to get a betabux wife when you could've used your knowledge to become a Chad. He's probably going to just do enough to fix your bite.
I'll have a consultation with them. I'm sure if I spend a bit more than normal they would advance my maxilla more than normal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
I'm half Mexican half white. My mom (Mexican) could go with me to the consultations and stuff.

Tijuana is basically an American city, everything is the same other than the deflated prices

If your skin is shaded even a little brown or you look even a little Spanish you’ll be fine I think

From my experience visiting
Mexico and it’s culture is honestly pretty beautiful and they are very kind people
They just genuinely are hardcore about their own community
Felt like they had an entire eco system of scamming outsiders lol
Many HBBs there too
But obviously be careful
On foreign soil anywhere you should avoid any confrontation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 7173
do it tbh its safe unless you are part of the drug dealing business

• +1