Tiktokcels are more toxic than real forum users.

ahdhwu123

ahdhwu123

Iron
I have been lurking on this forum for years and have known about looksmaxxing since like 2019 and the new generation of blackpilled tiktok users are far more toxic than people on this forum are. Tiktok users will literally spam "its over" on any video about looksmaxxing on tiktok. These individuals also have no idea what terms like "negative canthal tilt" and "prey eyes" mean and randomly spam them. These people also spam the term "ropemaxx" constantly without the ironic connotation that it has on this forum. These people genuinely think that people should kill themselves because they don't have hunter eyes lmao. This spreading of the blackpill is so brutal because these newly blackpilled people are actually more toxic than people who have been blackpilled for a long time. Atleast one good thing is that because of how toxic these new "looksmaxxers" are they are unintentionally gatekeeping .org.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: efidescontinuado, chaddyboi66, Constantin Denis and 4 others
Looks don't matter. It's all about confidence and personality.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, BeanletMogger, HeightPilledum and 7 others
I have been lurking on this forum for years and have known about looksmaxxing since like 2019 and the new generation of blackpilled tiktok users are far more toxic than people on this forum are. Tiktok users will literally spam "its over" on any video about looksmaxxing on tiktok. These individuals also have no idea what terms like "negative canthal tilt" and "prey eyes" mean and randomly spam them. These people also spam the term "ropemaxx" constantly without the ironic connotation that it has on this forum. These people genuinely think that people should kill themselves because they don't have hunter eyes lmao. This spreading of the blackpill is so brutal because these newly blackpilled people are actually more toxic than people who have been blackpilled for a long time. Atleast one good thing is that because of how toxic these new "looksmaxxers" are they are unintentionally gatekeeping .org.
Yes

They tell people to rope but are scared of the jq

Also all the tiktok user say that .org users only oppose DL because they are jealous of how he looks 💀, even though he a mtn/htn with a gay facial structure and this forum has plenty of users that mog him.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, zura and try2beme
Also all the tiktok user say that .org users only oppose DL because they are jealous of how he looks 💀, even though he a mtn/htn with a gay facial structure and this forum has plenty of users that mog him.
He’s 5’5 too. Man I wish I was him

• JFL
Reactions: zura, try2beme and TheDragon
wait until they find out hunter eyes and canthal tilt are overrated and that PFL, IPD, and infraorbitals are more important (if ever)

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
They are also ironic you autists.

No one wants anyone to kill themself.

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and zura
They are also ironic you autists.

No one wants anyone to kill themself.
I don't think they are ironic or serious I think they are just regurgitating phrases they've heard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
I don't think they are ironic or serious I think they are just regurgitating phrases they've heard.
whatxhu mean my nigga ur a tiktokcel

Joined Feb 20, 2023

@St.TikTokcel stop it