Tiktok's far-right incels and BP incels have started making similar content

Lokki

Lokki

Recognising patterns
I think its because @Clavicular posted his video about staring into the sun for blue eyes which got the nazies attentions and they started posting videos like this

And after that I started seeing more and more videos talking about this same thing and the eclipse opening a portal to agartha. This was really just funny to watch but I started noticing that their content started to look more like tiktok BP content, and I think because of that tiktok BP creators started making their videos more like the far-rights.

I think its just funny that they have started liking each other

Or im just a retard and everyone knows they like each other

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hardrada, D1390pilled, ElTruecel and 1 other person
Lol that guy is my mutual on tik tok hes cool, dont think hes an SFcel its just irony

That vid also blew up

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada, Lokki and ElTruecel
Not anything new. When I was on political tiktok during 2020-2021 we shitposted er and people like Nick Fuentes were already spewing BP adjacent ideas.

There was also that LatinoZoomer drama man I miss him
@Clavicular @Mopilled @EggKing should remember

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, EggKing, hiwasuwor and 2 others
Not anything new. When I was on political tiktok during 2020-2021 we shitposted er and people like Nick Fuentes were already spewing BP adjacent ideas.

Been watching nick for years yea, hes been joking about ER for ages

And he claims to be an incel

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel

Why the fuck is everyone so og at some thing the only thing I was og to was the sigma tiktok community

I was a tiktok sigma way back in 2021 jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, lemonnz, ElTruecel and 1 other person
The far right on tiktok always had some BPed ideas, like eugenics, height matters, the white race looks the best. It’s very rare to find a self proclaimed blackpiller who aligns politically with anything but the right

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor, ElTruecel and Lokki
Why the fuck is everyone so og at some thing the only thing I was og to was the sigma tiktok community

I was a tiktok sigma way back in 2021 jfl
I wasn’t super og to political tiktok ngl. But I guess a new wave of it blew up in 2023. I was around when they first started posting little dark age & hyperborea schizo edits like late 2020/early 2021.

there was a few blackpillers around during that era but very few. There was some dude named orthodox Rodgerite who was spewing this shit before James blew up on tiktok.

• +1
Reactions: Lokki

yup
another basedspiriitualman classic

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
The far right are the only ones who acknowledge that a specific type of genetically superior humans exist, so by default they are blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
It's like a worse version of the cringe from here
Really incredible

jfl at this world