Time a dopamine spike for better social interactions

Lux

Lux

Kraken
For many, this may seem like water.
If you have an interview, first date, or any interaction you really want to go well take something that will boost dopamine right beforehand. The reverse is also true: never have social interactions on a crash whether that be from pharmacology, sleep deprivation, blood sugar, or anything else. This is something I've adhered to for a while and I give it a lot of credit as to why I ace these important first social interactions.

• +1
Reactions: zylaro, laaltin, n0rthface and 10 others
what does dopamine spike have to do with interaction?

your face determines social interactions

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bloomercel, tombradylover, zylaro and 11 others
Or just have a good lifestyle, then you'll always be in a good headspace. Are you advocating for drug use, or I don't get it?

• +1
Reactions: zylaro, med and Enlil
Hamza's server is around the corner lil bro
my self improvment jounrey is coming to an apex! Just one more cold shower and you'll see who's boss!
Nintendo Laughing GIF by The Super Mario Bros. Movie

Ironically I went on a date and had a dopamine / energy crash and she wanted to meet again, but when I had high energy / dopamine on a different date (not acting hyper, just making jokes, laughing, keeping the conversation flowing) she ghosted.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: zylaro and ascension
so jerk off everytime before u have a conversation theory?

• +1
Reactions: zylaro
If you have an interview, first date, or any interaction you really want to go well take something that will boost dopamine right beforehand. The reverse is also true: never have social interactions on a crash whether that be from pharmacology, sleep deprivation, blood sugar, or anything else. This is something I've adhered to for a while and I give it a lot of credit as to why I ace these important first social interactions.
Real

• +1
Reactions: Lux
I suffer immensely from this cause when i interact with people my age its always later in the day on comedown from stuff like MPH and i feel like a low dopmaine bitch. Its nothing like i am when sober at prime of the day, very impulsive, loud and assertive

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Stopped reading there brah
If you're not bald and you're young you might be able to get a date. Granted it's obviously a pain, I use my best photos, which are considered MTN and I get ghosted constantly and the vast majority of conversations are me saying "hi, how are you", then ignored, but even WheatWaffles was getting "dates" (or rather the ability to go on one).

• Love it
Reactions: ascension
yeah, it's called coke

Better: be in social flow. Call your friend or talk to your roommate before going on date, interview to get into a good extroverted mood.

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger
so jerk off everytime before u have a conversation theory?
I think adrenaline is better than dopamine. Try these beforehand; cold showers, taking the stairs, breathing techniques(wim hof is a great teacher on this), and also this isn't adrenaline related but it will increase your serotonin levels(happiness chemical) fix your gut by eating more fiber, prebiotics & probiotics, also fermented foods like Kefir, Sauerkraut, pickles.

I think adrenaline is better than dopamine. Try these beforehand; cold showers, taking the stairs, breathing techniques(wim hof is a great teacher on this), and also this isn't adrenaline related but it will increase your serotonin levels(happiness chemical) fix your gut by eating more fiber, prebiotics & probiotics, also fermented foods like Kefir, Sauerkraut, pickles.
These are all fantastic things that will help improve general brain functioning and how it regulates dopamine. I don't see how adrenaline would be a plus in social interactions.