Time goes extremly fast

boxface34

boxface34

Gold
Your life is over by 50

Fuark being a slave at the factory make day feel the same etc

Im only 18

Everyday need to be an adventure but its impossible in this modern society if you are not rich

What can i do, throw myself into the wilderness to feel death? No i have family

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: flippasav, TUSSELEIF, murdah and 4 others
Im 18yo young and strong i need to learn skill and shit i need to have 100 kids

Its what all of us want deep inside

• Hmm...
Reactions: boxface34
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and horizontallytall
haha get a work visa and disappear in the brazilian wilderness, boom fixed

• Woah
Over for modern world cels

Time has sped up so hard since Covid man fuck. I can’t believe it’s about to be 2024 I’m no longer a kid

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
Your life is over by 50

Fuark being a slave at the factory make day feel the same etc

Im only 18

Everyday need to be an adventure but its impossible in this modern society if you are not rich

What can i do, throw myself into the wilderness to feel death? No i have family
time flies when your life is in pieces

Time has sped up so hard since Covid man fuck. I can’t believe it’s about to be 2024 I’m no longer a kid
How can you work all your life not spend 100% of your time with family kids girlfriend having adventure

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, ElTruecel and horizontallytall
Yes its (them))) motherfuckers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, autistic_tendencies and boxface34
How can you work all your life not spend 100% of your time with family kids girlfriend having adventure
Cucks and low t men make sure to pull you down if u tryna escape the bucket( modern hell)

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and boxface34
How can you legit work all your life to give shit food to your family and travel 1 per year

Low t shit

Muhhh capitalism the best system goy

• +1
Based. I don't see how any man could tolerate life after 50. Shiet, after 40! Fuck, let's be honest, after 30. That's sugarcoating it. Lately, how this world is going, 20, it's over.

How old are you, again?

Based. I don't see how any man could tolerate life after 50. Shiet, after 40! Fuck, let's be honest, after 30. That's sugarcoating it. Lately, how this world is going, 20, it's over.

How old are you, again?
I rather die by a tiger at 45 than "living" at 80 when my body is fucked up

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I rather die by a tiger at 45 than "living" at 80 when my body is fucked up
Odd, you said that. Wild animals are losing their fear of people. Yet they're not attacking us. The asshole soulless fucked society is currently telling people to not trust those animals because they're infected with ZOMBIE disease. Ngl. Noah opened his boat to many ZOMBIE diseased animals.

• +1
Fr. I'm already in college and I still have the personality of a high school kid. I'm not ready to work, tbh.

• So Sad
Reactions: lightskinbengali and BigJimsWornOutTires
Sucked to be 14 during 2020, felt like I got lobotomized during that time frame.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel