Timothee Chalamet defeated the last Redpill Cope

chadriguez

chadriguez

Bronze
That women as they get older they stop fucking with the pretty boy look. Kylie Jenner is 26 and is getting fed by pretty boy Timothee who looks 20.
Timothee is HIM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger, Allornothing, Deleted member 41230 and 7 others
He looks like shit in that pic tho

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 32486 and spark
Statuspill is part of the redpill

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Yuya Moggershima, rand anon and 4 others
if you think 26 is old you are a big fat fucking retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Yuya Moggershima, AspiringMogger and 8 others
maxresdefault.jpg

Giga ascension

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, RAMU KAKA, Dr. Bludy and 2 others
Why do niggas here bring one example and say it disproves the GENERAL rule of thumb

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, OGJBSLAYER, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
I don't understand why redpill men think it's such a boast to betabux post wall used up roastie.

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, NateJacobs, Deleted member 41230 and 2 others
if you think 26 is old you are a big fat fucking retard
obviously its not but people say even after like 22 or some shit women start liking older looks which is retarded

Him not have ramus
I don't know how he's handling this shit
Only BBC cock is it big enough to fit in this
yeah I think timothee is for her emotional ''needs'' he's like the prince charming she was dreaming of as a kid before hitting puberty and dating black boys she is trying to relive her childhood before getting her innocence taken and her holes destroyed by bbc she may suppress her true desires all she want but she will go back to it eventually no way this little boy can handle that

• JFL
Reactions: pablomaxx, oxymoron, NateJacobs and 2 others
he will be rated as a ltn on this forum

26 is old for a woman
I wouldn't seriously date a woman that age unless she were a giga unique person who would make it worthwhile (unlikely to happen) or unless I were like minimum 40 myself. ONSs would be different, though. Ngl I'm already lamenting the fact that my gf will be 20 next year. :lul: But she looks younger than her age, I guess, so it's all good for now, I suppose.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and andy9432
I wouldn't seriously date a woman that age unless she were a giga unique person who would make it worthwhile (unlikely to happen) or unless I were like minimum 40 myself. ONSs would be different, though.
And you shouldnt. Im 29, and it is more common for girls my age to have a triple digit bodycount, than a double digit bodycount.

• +1
Reactions: Guba
And you shouldnt. Im 29, and it is more common for girls my age to have a triple digit bodycount, than a double digit bodycount.
Oh yeah, true. I'm 32 myself. 18-19 is a good range. They're hardly ever untouched virgins either, but some aren't too bad.

obviously its not but people say even after like 22 or some shit women start liking older looks which is retarded
thats true, honestly they start liking older men in their early to mid 30s tbh

Oh yeah, true. I'm 32 myself. 18-19 is a good range. They're hardly ever untouched virgins either, but some aren't too bad.
As long as they have a single digit bodycount before 20, its not too bad, but i can tell based on their attitude if girls have a high bodycount, it fucks with their brain chemistry

As long as they have a single digit bodycount before 20, its not too bad, but i can tell based on their attitude if girls have a high bodycount, it fucks with their brain chemistry
Anything even approaching 10 is a lot, yikes, wouldn't LTR a late teens girl like that. I had an ex who had been with, I think, 7 or 8 guys before me. She was 21 at the time. I genuinely struggled with that number. It bothered me quite a bit, although I'm willing to show some leniency considering that we do live in degenerate times where women may actually look for permanent relationships but get abandoned by men several times. Unfortunately I did the same with my ex so I was just contributing to the problem. Sometimes bodycounts can get pretty high even without the woman being particularly promiscuous or looking for casual hookups. I think this happens to less attractive girls in particular. So I feel sympathy for them tbh.

I'm happier with my current gf, though. She had been with two men before me when I met her when she was 18. Eh it's pretty acceptable in this day and age.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
That women as they get older they stop fucking with the pretty boy look. Kylie Jenner is 26 and is getting fed by pretty boy Timothee who looks 20.
Timothee is HIM
View attachment 2430413
He is around 130lbs aswell

Prettyboy face over all

Imagine him trying to dominate one of the biggest celebrity whore in bed

• JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax
Anything even approaching 10 is a lot, yikes, wouldn't LTR a late teens girl like that. I had an ex who had been with, I think, 7 or 8 guys before me. She was 21 at the time. I genuinely struggled with that number. It bothered me quite a bit, although I'm willing to show some leniency considering that we do live in degenerate times where women may actually look for permanent relationships but get abandoned by men several times. Unfortunately I did the same with my ex so I was just contributing to the problem. Sometimes bodycounts can get pretty high even without the woman being particularly promiscuous or looking for casual hookups. I think this happens to less attractive girls in particular. So I feel sympathy for them tbh.

I'm happier with my current gf, though. She had been with two men before me when I met her when she was 18. Eh it's pretty acceptable in this day and age.
Reasonable. Guys who expect virgins are delusional

• +1
Reactions: Guba
funny thing he’s older than her

He's an ugly subhuman twink.