Tinder/dating apps are NOT real life

D

Deleted member 7580

Kraken
First of all I have no problem getting matches, even with girls who are top 10% on apps (type you see on top pics or standout section)

But most matches go nowhere, even girls who message me first and are sexual will ghost

On the other hand I get approached in clubs all the time and many times (if I’m not too drunk and she isn’t either) I will take a girl home after little bit of making out and dancing

I met this girl in a club like back in 2019 and she took me to her home and we hooked up multiple times

Matched with her on tinder last week and she didn’t even reply, even tho I look much better than 3 years ago
B581DF2B 1357 46F6 A535 5C540AA4C8F0

I’ve tried chadfishes and girls even ghost them if I try to hangout. You have to be crisick to not get ghosted .. yea girls would totally reject them irl 🙄

Inb4 autists with their Muh tinder is real life cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn, nobodyspecial369, justinzayn and 22 others
Cope tinder is real life

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 444, Deleted member 17244, justinzayn and 11 others
yeah 90% of matches you get go absolutely nowhere.

• +1
Reactions: zandvliet, A L P H A M A L E, justinzayn and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: klip11, Tallooksmaxxer, 444 and 17 others
Social circles>Tinder

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, GoldenOrderCels, 444 and 1 other person
Tinder is easier than real life

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 444, Deleted member 17244, justinzayn and 10 others
A lot of girls are just there to get validation and grow their instagrams tbh

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, hypergamy, helpmegod and 8 others
First of all I have no problem getting matches, even with girls who are top 10% on apps (type you see on top pics or standout section)
So you do well on tinder, matching toptier girls and getting messaged first. Not something average men will EVER experience even if they locationmax to SEA.

And you also do well IRL.

Aka Tinder=IRL. very nice. If you don't get shit on tinder, you wouldn't get shit IRL either.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 444, helpmegod, closedplatecel and 4 others
A lot of girls are just there to get validation and grow their instagrams tbh
Some of them are for sure.

But i've seen guys of all looks levels and ages have some success on OLD.

But to consistently have success with HTB+ on Tinder you have to be minimum Chadlite otherwise whats the point

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, closedplatecel, Xangsane and 2 others
Nice humblebrag cunt, mogs me.

• +1
Reactions: helpmegod, GetShrekt and MoggerGaston
So you do well on tinder, matching toptier girls and getting messaged first. Not something average men will EVER experience even if they locationmax to SEA.

Aka Tinder=IRL. very nice. If you don't get shit on tinder, you wouldn't get shit IRL either.
Matches are cope
What’s the point if they’re not gonna meet up

They’re talking to 50 guys at a same time on apps… irl they’re just talking/dancing with one person so it’s easier to take em home

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Ken, thereallegend and 2 others
Life as Sub-Crisick. He has yet to have a single ghost ever.
Psl theory is alive and well :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GoldenOrderCels, Deleted member 19103, Radiance and 5 others
Matches are cope
What’s the point if they’re not gonna meet up

They’re talking to 50 guys at a same time on apps… irl they’re just talking/dancing with one person so it’s easier to take em home
It's not cope because it clearly shows you have good looks and therefore also good IRL appeal.

If you do poorly on dating-apps, it means ur ugly, which means girls IRL wont want to talk/dance with you.

IRL and online are interchangeable. Someone who does poorly online will do poorly irl, vice versa.

• +1
Reactions: 444, helpmegod, thereallegend and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ken, Prince88, Deleted member 17829 and 3 others

Kinda aspie vibes coming from your post, we know how shit the average looking guy is and most normies are getting sex.

Now lemme ask you one thing, how do you think this happen? Thought irl social circles, if they had this aspie thinking they would get none because on tinder they dont get shit.

Like real life is gonna be "easier" but the problem is most people here are too much of pussies to even approach even when its normal social circle, the fear of rejection is too big.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
most normies are getting sex.

Now lemme ask you one thing, how do you think this happen? Thought irl social circles, if they had this aspie thinking they would get none because on tinder they dont get shit.
irl mixed gender social circles are a privilege that 50+% of men don't have tbh.

Study/work in male-dominated spaces? Automatically over and you are reliant on dating apps.
Like real life is gonna be "easier" but the problem is most people here are too much of pussies to even approach even when its normal social circle, the fear of rejection is too big.
Cold-approaching women is complete cope and never works.

Approaching girls in your social circle that don't show they like you will destroy the 1 asset you have as a normie which is a mixed gender social circle. self sabotage

you are the aspie here

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: xean, Deleted member 17244, thereallegend and 1 other person
The only one delusional here is you since you never leave your basement. Your whole reality is skewed.

You're like this guys that say gym is cope cuz your too lazy to do anything productive.

There is more to life than dating apps mate.

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and rand anon
The only one delusional here is you since you never leave your basement. Your whole reality is skewed.

You're like this guys that say gym is cope cuz your too lazy to do anything productive.

There is more to life than dating apps mate.
Mirin reading comprehension

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, Deleted member 14160, rand anon and 2 others
Mirin reading comprehension
Im not gonna even gonna bother with a guy that sits at home all day and cries about Tinder =/= real life.

Isn't it obvious that it isn't true? You have to be moronic to even think that.

Im not gonna even gonna bother with a guy that sits at home all day and cries about Tinder =/= real life.

Isn't it obvious that it isn't true? You have to be moronic to even think that.
Amazing reading comprehension you curry

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
COPE

Online dating is number 1 way relationships start nowadays and presumably hook ups too(harder to get accurate data on this though)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, justinzayn, thereallegend and 2 others
Tinder is real life if you are chad or subhuman. As a chad, you get a lot of matches, etc. on Tinder. As a subhuman, you don't get anything, just like in real life.

If you are HTN or chadlite you have a hard time on tinder.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Xangsane, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
but when i told you about that story of that girl approaching me the day after swiping left on me you were like "girls on tinder have higher standards ":soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 18840
Tinder is real life if you are chad or subhuman. As a chad, you get a lot of matches, etc. on Tinder. As a subhuman, you don't get anything, just like in real life.

If you are HTN or chadlite you have a hard time on tinder.
More importantly, you have to have sex appeal

Tinder especially, it's all about sex appeal. Maybe less so on something like Hinge

• JFL
because it is easier to fraud pics :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It doesn't matter though I still managed to fuck them all on the first date with no resistance

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
It doesn't matter though I still managed to fuck them all on the first date with no resistance
once the road is open for fucking it's very unlikely they will reject you unless massive amount of faceapp. real life is another story, you need to be legit adonis to get approached or to fuck random girls.

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E and Deleted member 18840
Girls in real life have more standards

• Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend
On tinder you increasingly have to compete with faceapped and otherwise morphed guys :trepidation: it’s losing touch with reality at this point, people irl look nothing like they do on their handpicked morphed pics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 18840, forevergymcelling and 4 others
On tinder you increasingly have to compete with faceapped and otherwise morphed guys :trepidation: it’s losing touch with reality at this point, people irl look nothing like they do on their handpicked morphed pics
men fraud on high levels there but i dont think morphing is that present

Are non psl autists really morphing their pics too :hnghn:

What’s the point tho ? She’d be turned off if you don’t look like your pics irl

• JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy
bgdqvftpvb481.jpg

average guy on tinder

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, helpmegod and AlexBrown84
Okay I’m gonna break it dow for you guys since some don’t understand

There are only really 3 ways to meet a girl either for slays or GF:

1. Social cirlce (also including work,school uni etc). This metho has the lowest looks requirement of the 3, any man other than those in the bottom 10% can probably get a gf this way if they’re lucky. The main difference between this and the two latter methods is you get very long exposure time to girls but you are exposured to a much lower number of girls. If you’re out of uni and age 22+ , you might only meet 2-4 single girls around your age per year through this method- therefore the trade off of the lower looks threshold is the lower number of girls you can meet through this method.

Method 2 online dating. Much higher looks threshold - I would say you need to be in at least the top half of men SMV wise to get anything through this method. Way less exposure time to each girl but a great number of exposures - essentially turning into a numbers game where your looks are a coefficient for how many of these girls you have any success with. The advantage of this over cold approaching is you can flex things like your physique , money, status etc more easily which can be a good crutch for those without a top tier faxe

Method 3 cold/warm approaching: basicall approaching girls in any kind of setting be it daytime or night without any prior rapport. The highest looks requirement of all because girls have their guard up in such situations - it’s also very reliant specifically on face and you don’t have the same crutches to lean on in online dating

If I had to guess I’d say method 2 is the most popular in todays society just edging out method 1. Method 3 is quite unusual still tbh but could work for some people espeically those who are low inhib + good face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Ken, thereallegend and 3 others

But most matches go nowhere, even girls who message me first and are sexual will ghost

On the other hand I get approached in clubs all the time and many times (if I’m not too drunk and she isn’t either) I will take a girl home after little bit of making out and dancing

I met this girl in a club like back in 2019 and she took me to her home and we hooked up multiple times

Matched with her on tinder last week and she didn’t even reply, even tho I look much better than 3 years ago View attachment 1767521

I’ve tried chadfishes and girls even ghost them if I try to hangout. You have to be crisick to not get ghosted .. yea girls would totally reject them irl 🙄

Inb4 autists with their Muh tinder is real life cope
Ofc its not real life you are capped by the algorithm and your message wont be seen most times.

I mean i get dates off tinder but never even talked to a girl IRL.

• +1

most ppl realistically just get their pics touched by a photographer. then there are some crisicks too, they just try to appear as close as possible as that irl and girls tend to forgive it as they fraud too

• JFL
More importantly, you have to have sex appeal

Tinder especially, it's all about sex appeal. Maybe less so on something like Hinge

Half the cucks in this forum havent swallowed the sex appeal pill just yet :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Ken
men fraud on high levels there but i dont think morphing is that present

Iirc I even made a thread about it recently I was watching two girls swiping on tinder and they were ridiculing guys

There were so many blatantly morphed dudes :fuk: and lot of subtle ones like faceapp smooth skin or better jaw

Your average online competitor gives @Xangsane a run for his money
EDB1CDFE 7BDD 4571 9E93 3FA364027991

Autism tbh
Clubbing is still the classic and best way to meet girls for flings

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Ken, thereallegend and 5 others
Iirc I even made a thread about it recently I was watching two girls swiping on tinder and they were ridiculing guys

There were so many blatantly morphed dudes :fuk: and lot of subtle ones like faceapp smooth skin or better jaw

Your average online competitor gives @Xangsane a run for his money
View attachment 1767649

Autism tbh
Clubbing is still the classic and best way to meet girls for flings
ye online dating is getting stupid. every guy and girl is using photoshop and face app for their pics Lol. alot of ugly to average at the gym i work at dont like getting their pics taken and will make any excuse not to for the sign up because theyre too used to seeing their edited pics. ive seen plenty of them come and my boys would know who they are theyd look NOTHING like they do online

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Chadeep, Prettyboy and 4 others
Okay I’m gonna break it dow for you guys since some don’t understand

There are only really 3 ways to meet a girl either for slays or GF:

1. Social cirlce (also including work,school uni etc). This metho has the lowest looks requirement of the 3, any man other than those in the bottom 10% can probably get a gf this way if they’re lucky. The main difference between this and the two latter methods is you get very long exposure time to girls but you are exposured to a much lower number of girls. If you’re out of uni and age 22+ , you might only meet 2-4 single girls around your age per year through this method- therefore the trade off of the lower looks threshold is the lower number of girls you can meet through this method.

Method 2 online dating. Much higher looks threshold - I would say you need to be in at least the top half of men SMV wise to get anything through this method. Way less exposure time to each girl but a great number of exposures - essentially turning into a numbers game where your looks are a coefficient for how many of these girls you have any success with. The advantage of this over cold approaching is you can flex things like your physique , money, status etc more easily which can be a good crutch for those without a top tier faxe

Method 3 cold/warm approaching: basicall approaching girls in any kind of setting be it daytime or night without any prior rapport. The highest looks requirement of all because girls have their guard up in such situations - it’s also very reliant specifically on face and you don’t have the same crutches to lean on in online dating

If I had to guess I’d say method 2 is the most popular in todays society just edging out method 1. Method 3 is quite unusual still tbh but could work for some people espeically those who are low inhib + good face
How is 3 highest looks requirement 🤔

Only reason dating apps seem easier is bcz you can message 20 girls at same time

3 is actually easier
Last weekend I hooked up with a hot redhead who was visiting my city… girls like that get 100s of matches on tinder over the weekend and don’t even reply most guys

she’s not talking to 50 guys in a bar/club/party at a same time

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Ken, thereallegend and 1 other person

Only reason dating apps seem easier is bcz you can message 20 girls at same time

3 is actually easier
Last weekend I hooked up with a hot redhead who was visiting my city… girls like that get 100s of matches on tinder over the weekend and don’t even reply most guys

@Prettyboy @Blackgymmax u have experience in clubs is it easier than online? Can ethnics get girls there

3 is actually easier

you also can't fraud irl
most girls became conscious
one girl's bio was "if you don't look like your pics you offer drinks until it doesn't matter ahahah"

has anyone ever thought maybe its not a looks problem

maybe theyre just overwhelmed with thousands of matches

just be above average and play numbers game and you'll be fine.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, oldcelloser, thereallegend and 2 others