Tinder/dating apps are NOT real life

has anyone ever thought maybe its not a looks problem

maybe theyre just overwhelmed with thousands of matches

just be above average and play numbers game and you'll be fine.
No tinder is real life, over if you are sub chad

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: tehVigilante and rand anon
Maybe saying tinder is real life could be a bit of an oversimplification

But online dating defo is real life

Tinder is the hardest app in my experience

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
nah i dont think u understand

u have to fraud ur shit and get a thousand matches and you'll understand their mindset

its overwhelming

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and FailedNormieManlet
Maybe saying tinder is real life could be a bit of an oversimplification

But online dating defo is real life

Tinder is the hardest app in my experience
It’s over if OLD is real life.

View attachment 1767537

irl mixed gender social circles are a privilege that 50+% of men don't have tbh.

Study/work in male-dominated spaces? Automatically over and you are reliant on dating apps.

Cold-approaching women is complete cope and never works.

Approaching girls in your social circle that don't show they like you will destroy the 1 asset you have as a normie which is a mixed gender social circle. self sabotage

you are the aspie here
are you giga ugly? if not, have you ever approached 10 random girls to see what happens ?

first thing, to do well in apps without having top tier photos showing you have a nice life, only if you're a giga chad with sex appeal
and of course irl is not tinder, jfl at this autismus maximus

only autists without normie friends to take this seriously

but yes, you wont be slayer without being gL, but you can get some girls approaching them, but I doubt you can become a slayer if thats what you want without good looks
but this good looks is not the same required to go well on tinder with selfies in your kitchen

• +1
Reactions: tehVigilante and Deleted member 14160
I think alot of people ignore that dating apps are just one funnel of meeting people and unless you're on dating apps 24/7 and touchless/attentionless, you're likely not going to talk to EVERYONE you meet. It's the same even on other funnels IRL and social media. Women get a shit ton of attention and it's likely they're getting attention from atleast a dozen (if not significantly more) guys a day, on top of the already hundreds of guys they've met in the past who gave them attention. I used to ask my female friends how many men have hit on them and I rem one of them (who was a HTB) just showed me her snapchat from all the men who asked for it and she had literally hundreds of dudes on it lmao. So you're competing with all of these men and the other shit they got going on in their life for their attention. It's why dating is a number's game. You need as many funnels as possible (dating apps, social circles, social events, social media, etc).. Only attractive men can get away with 1 funnel.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, latincell95, Deleted member 17244 and 5 others
are you giga ugly? if not, have you ever approached 10 random girls to see what happens ?
I am normie-HTN and I approach girls all the time at festivals and in clubs. half the time i'll get an ugly look of: 'get away from me' and her turning her back towards me. The other half you'll get one-word uninterested answers and you notice she's just trying to be polite but has no interest.

• So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend
The rate of flakes or refusal to meet up from online is insane. From girls who are seemingly high interest too.

Also texting back and forth is effort and you have to build some rapport or connection usually, esp with hotter ones if you’re subchad. For every 8 snaps/numbers you get I’d guess you will meet 1. So your efforts to reward is low.

It’s also very luck and timing based. You gotta catch them on the right time. Plus game matters too. Also if you go on dates and you’re non NT or quiet don’t bother.

You can do good with selfies on tinder.

OLD isn’t real life as your personality doesn’t play a role. But on a macro level this is how most people meet these days.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Ken, thereallegend and 1 other person
The rate of flakes or refusal to meet up from online is insane. From girls who are seemingly high interest too.

Also texting back and forth is effort and you have to build some rapport or connection usually, esp with hotter ones if you’re subchad. For every 8 snaps/numbers you get I’d guess you will meet 1. So your efforts to reward is low.

It’s also very luck and timing based. You gotta catch them on the right time. Plus game matters too. Also if you go on dates and you’re non NT or quiet don’t bother.

OLD isn’t real life as your personality doesn’t play a role. But on a macro level this is how most people meet these days.
indeed i didn't even bother going to the dates i setted up, i unmatched them. just from their texts alone i could sense how much we wouldn't have been able to connect. I doubt it's main dating channel, there aren't as few girls as there are on tinder in my city, on the contrary is pretty niche stuff. when they say OLD they mean IG and snap too (where ppl already know each other before adding usually).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19445
I am normie-HTN and I approach girls all the time at festivals and in clubs. half the time i'll get an ugly look of: 'get away from me' and her turning her back towards me. The other half you'll get one-word uninterested answers and you notice she's just trying to be polite but has no interest.
i see
where do you live? can u pm me ur pics? are you really HTN? kinda strange tbh, in brazil it's not like that, a real HTN in brazil can pick up girls by approaching.

View attachment 1767537

irl mixed gender social circles are a privilege that 50+% of men don't have tbh.

Study/work in male-dominated spaces? Automatically over and you are reliant on dating apps.

Cold-approaching women is complete cope and never works.

Approaching girls in your social circle that don't show they like you will destroy the 1 asset you have as a normie which is a mixed gender social circle. self sabotage

you are the aspie here

OLD still mogs for non NT aspies though

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 19445 and maxeverything
Men have been sold a lie about female empowerment

• +1
Reactions: latincell95
Lol it’s real life. It’s a dating a app so obviously there will be different dynamics at play, but you’re still dealing with women. Guys get laid off dating apps all the time.

Matches are cope
What’s the point if they’re not gonna meet up

They’re talking to 50 guys at a same time on apps… irl they’re just talking/dancing with one person so it’s easier to take em home

It’s not cope.

Matches = irl logistics x smash :yes:

Formula: If y’all together alone (logistics) then she would accept sex from u (smash)

Yes this true

I approached Korean girl in art museum and fucked her and she wouldn’t have even swiped right on me on tinder back when I looked like this
3FD98076 5A47 4254 A0AB 5F9ACF68095E

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, oldcelloser, Ken and 1 other person
nah i dont think u understand

u have to fraud ur shit and get a thousand matches and you'll understand their mindset

its overwhelming
Yea once I got 1000 plus matches in Thailand it got too much and I lost focus on one girl

It’s best to get 30 matches only

Yea once I got 1000 plus matches in Thailand it got too much and I lost focus on one girl

the thing with OLD is that you have to use different hooking up strategies than in IRL too. If guys open up convo same as IRL, ofc there wont be results from matches. JFL.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If you are good looking enough to get big number of matches it means you can use 2 biggest advantages of OLD - VOLUME and EFFICIENCY.

That means having set texting samples, cherry picked photos and videos, system of how many texts you need to get number and date ASAP.

• +1
Reactions: Ken
the thing with OLD is that you have to use different hooking up strategies than in IRL too. If guys open up convo same as IRL, ofc there wont be results from matches. JFL.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If you are good looking enough to get big number of matches it means you can use 2 biggest advantages of OLD - VOLUME and EFFICIENCY.

That means having set texting samples, cherry picked photos and videos, system of how many texts you need to get number and date ASAP.
Shutup nerd ass nigga

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and the BULL

yeah exactly

i think this is what girls experience

but this community just thinks its a looks problem and are breaking each bone in their face for it

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Kinda aspie vibes coming from your post, we know how shit the average looking guy is and most normies are getting sex.

Now lemme ask you one thing, how do you think this happen? Thought irl social circles, if they had this aspie thinking they would get none because on tinder they dont get shit.

Like real life is gonna be "easier" but the problem is most people here are too much of pussies to even approach even when its normal social circle, the fear of rejection is too big.
tinder and real life are not the same, but its close. In real life you can see how people really look and their proportions. On tinder folks used filtered pics some even use photoshop pics with perfect lighting and angles. You have higher chance of fucking a women in real life, but not by much, i would say maybe 12 percent.

• +1
tinder is easier than hinge

Biden

I got the most matches on Tinder but none of them led to dates.

Meanwhile I got less matches on Bumble, but the most dates.

I got a date from Hinge within the first 2 weeks of using the app.

View attachment 1769041

I have 10 times as many matches on tinder than hinge. They barely ever message first and they’re barely even responsive . The quality on hinge might be better but that app seems too much effort

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I have 10 times as many matches on tinder than hinge. They barely ever message first and they’re barely even responsive . The quality on hinge might be better but that app seems too much effort
View attachment 1769041

Hmm idk but I get most dates/hookups off tinder

Bumble is best but they don’t let you post pics showing body so I barely use it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19445
IRL is harder than tinder, it is just that tinder is full of chadfishes and bored women
If women give you real looks and you hook up with them the same night after the club, bar, social event than you can call yourself a slayer

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, oldcelloser and the BULL
Hmm idk but I get most dates/hookups off tinder

Bumble is best but they don’t let you post pics showing body so I barely use it
I’ve never met a girl on hinge but I’ve only had it 2 weeks and a bit. Most are ages away too. I have 100+ hinge matches.

Also you can post body pics on bumble but outside.

Tinder is pretty easy but you gotta run numbers game and have some wit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
ye online dating is getting stupid. every guy and girl is using photoshop and face app for their pics Lol. alot of ugly to average at the gym i work at dont like getting their pics taken and will make any excuse not to for the sign up because theyre too used to seeing their edited pics. ive seen plenty of them come and my boys would know who they are theyd look NOTHING like they do online
How dou handle the customer facing nature of the job? Are people nice to you generally? Dont people exhaust you

How dou handle the customer facing nature of the job? Are people nice to you generally? Dont people exhaust you
pretty easy esp when ur jacked. however if ur rly ugly people just naturally hate you alot here but thats water. the ugly girls seem to get shitted on alot when theres any sort of problems and truecel faced dudes. there was this truecel dude who black chicks would give attitude to because he was ugly so id have to step in to just stop the shit. btw he was white kek. the only time anything ever happened to me was with some black dude who height mogged me. tho he apologized after. i really wanted to fight him. i was trying my best to really get in his face to see if he'd hit me first but he kept moving away since he didnt actually want to get fucked. I think he was showing off for some ugly fat foids that were orbiting him.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Chadeep, Deleted member 15164 and 2 others
Legit I was about to make a similair thread.

Ive been on OLD for a week now. The first couple days I swiped right on everything and matched with around 5 landwhales. I tried setting up dates but all flaked. After improving my pics I matched with around 30 landwhales and a few beckies. The landwhales seemed more willing to actually meet up but after seeing the beckies I couldnt COPE with a landwhale. I cancelled all my potential dates with landwhales.

Now that I only swipe on 18-23 year old beckies and stacies. I am getting around 1-3 matches a day. Most of them dont respond or they ghost after agreeing to a date. I am in the same situation as when I started but with better looking females.

The only way to succeed is to go for girls who see you as better looking than them. If you are matching with stacies then go for beckies. If you are matching with beckies go for landwhales(if you can COPE with it).

The only way to get stacies on dating apps is to be a gigachad.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser

Ive been on OLD for a week now. The first couple days I swiped right on everything and matched with around 5 landwhales. I tried setting up dates but all flaked. After improving my pics I matched with around 30 landwhales and a few beckies. The landwhales seemed more willing to actually meet up but after seeing the beckies I couldnt COPE with a landwhale. I cancelled all my potential dates with landwhales.

Now that I only swipe on 18-23 year old beckies and stacies. I am getting around 1-3 matches a day. Most of them dont respond or they ghost after agreeing to a date. I am in the same situation as when I started but with better looking females.

The only way to succeed is to go for girls who see you as better looking than them. If you are matching with stacies then go for beckies. If you are matching with beckies go for landwhales(if you can COPE with it).

yep; Chads smash beckies and have them on rotation; thats how OLD works lol

• +1
Really don't understand why paing for Tinder when You have Facebook and Instagram. People wanna fuck whatever app You use.
First of all I have no problem getting matches, even with girls who are top 10% on apps (type you see on top pics or standout section)

But most matches go nowhere, even girls who message me first and are sexual will ghost

On the other hand I get approached in clubs all the time and many times (if I’m not too drunk and she isn’t either) I will take a girl home after little bit of making out and dancing

I met this girl in a club like back in 2019 and she took me to her home and we hooked up multiple times

Matched with her on tinder last week and she didn’t even reply, even tho I look much better than 3 years ago View attachment 1767521

I’ve tried chadfishes and girls even ghost them if I try to hangout. You have to be crisick to not get ghosted .. yea girls would totally reject them irl 🙄

Inb4 autists with their Muh tinder is real life cope

• +1

Dating apps are not for average looking guys.

Average looking girls get thousands of matches in a day. An average looking guy barely gets 2-3 and they don’t even respond.

If you’re average looking your best bet is real life. Tinder/hinge/fruits whatever is only for good looking people as women decide if the guy looks good from a glance at a picture

• So Sad
Iirc I even made a thread about it recently I was watching two girls swiping on tinder and they were ridiculing guys

There were so many blatantly morphed dudes :fuk: and lot of subtle ones like faceapp smooth skin or better jaw

Your average online competitor gives @Xangsane a run for his money
View attachment 1767649

Autism tbh
Clubbing is still the classic and best way to meet girls for flings
anyone have a clubbing guide :LOL:

Online is super easy.

You basically get ~10 convos with new foids daily from 20 matches.

IMO, I’d say 20 matches->10 convos->3 snapchats->2 dates-> about a 50% chance at fucking after a second date. It takes time which is what throws a lot of people off.

If you are willing to consider dating non-light skin black women your odds probably multiply by 4 but I’m not super into that.

I’ve never really seen anyone go to one of our teams parties without a girl and leave with one. I think mostly you need to go with a tinder date beforehand if you want to fuck after.

Last edited:
So you do well on tinder, matching toptier girls and getting messaged first. Not something average men will EVER experience even if they locationmax to SEA.

And you also do well IRL.

Aka Tinder=IRL. very nice. If you don't get shit on tinder, you wouldn't get shit IRL either.
I match with very good looking girls and chat with them. But invariably end up getting ghosted.

Tinder sucks

More importantly, you have to have sex appeal

Tinder especially, it's all about sex appeal. Maybe less so on something like Hinge
can you elaborate on what you mean exactly by sex appeal ?

can you elaborate on what you mean exactly by sex appeal ?

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
So you do well on tinder, matching toptier girls and getting messaged first. Not something average men will EVER experience even if they locationmax to SEA.

And you also do well IRL.

Aka Tinder=IRL. very nice. If you don't get shit on tinder, you wouldn't get shit IRL either.
i know this is an old ass post nigga but if YOU dont get 100s of matches on SEA then i dont know who can

you are tall with ideal pheno for there. even i as a manlet get unbelievable results in the philippines lol