Tinder depends a lot of picture quality

You need high-class-pictures to slay

meanwhile all a girl needs is a couple pictures of just herself

so many standards and expectations for men but few if any for women

even chadlites are down bad for fucking grannies

clown world

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and alien
Brutal just have a 40k benz, doctorate, 6’1, roided, tanned and rated htn face wise and not good enough for an mtb.

I legit don’t want to be here anymore this world is fucked
Go live life bro, swipe tinder in the morning while taking a dump, buy gold to see who liked you and let it be. Spending more than 10mins a day on this shitty app is a waste

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
meanwhile all a girl needs is a couple pictures of just herself

so many standards and expectations for men but few if any for women

even chadlites are down bad for fucking grannies

clown world
Not even, 0 pic female account will still get a ton of matches

• +1
I can’t change location bhai my premium has run out I have 4 likes in shitty uk by British recessed slags all of them will be ugly and stuck up

Attachments

• DD41F415-F1DC-4C47-A56A-FA7E73991612.png
    DD41F415-F1DC-4C47-A56A-FA7E73991612.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
I can’t change location bhai my premium has run out I have 4 likes in shitty uk by British recessed slags all of them will be ugly and stuck up
I’m deleting it tho fuck this shit idc if I get a thousand likes anymore who fucking cares it means shit

When is this nigga gonna drop the face reveal jfl

It seems like this has been a shit week for forum niggas. It’s so over man.

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer and WishIwasChico
Don’t have insta non nt
Get a job at McDonalds and slay the beckies working there. Ive worked in many fast food places and its filled with horny beckies giving IOIs. Ive had countless opportunities if i wasnt so autistic id be swimming in pontang.

• +1
Get a job at McDonalds and slay the beckies working there. Ive worked in many fast food places and its filled with horny beckies giving IOIs. Ive had countless opportunities if i wasnt so autistic id be swimming in pontang.
Bro I go to a kaccies drive thru every morning before work I had a htb girl in there smiling and giving me iois

This shitty site really made me believe that tinder was real life fuck you you fucking autist cunts.

All I see is ugly mtn with good looking girlfriends while I legit fucking get ghosted by stuck up mtbs on tinder that I mog to utter andromeda fuck that dogshit app and fuck the women on there I want to publicly execute every single one of them
Good to know, now I feel better about having 0 matches. :feelshah:

• +1
Ye bhai matches mean nothing I promise
I’m joking about the 0 matches thing but that would high-key my amount of matches. I’ve always said tinder doesn’t translate into irl appeal but fags here often argued and said I was coping.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and WishIwasChico
I’m joking about the 0 matches thing but that would high-key my amount of matches. I’ve always said tinder doesn’t translate into irl appeal but fags here often argued and said I was coping.
Nah tinder is not rl

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • +1
Agreed. MTNs do bad on tinder, doesn’t mean that they are incels like people on here want you to believe.
No they fuck more than me

• JFL
  • +1
Bro I go to a kaccies drive thru every morning before work I had a htb girl in there smiling and giving me iois
Ive got the same thing going on at a restaurant i eat at everyday but the girl is ltb lol.

• +1
  • So Sad
Tinder isn’t even about looks lol

Short Dravidian mogs Maher in Canada

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi
Larping attention faggot.

Few days you were celebrating fucking Stacylites and had supposed Beckies on your "hotline".

Cannot even larp properly :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16444 and WishIwasChico
Tinder isn’t even about looks lol

Short Dravidian mogs Maher in Canada

Either you put uber dogshit Maher pics or you did it on fucked up ELO.

• +1
Larping attention faggot.

Few days you were celebrating fucking Stacylites and had supposed Beckies on your "hotline".

Cannot even larp properly :feelswhy:
Yeah I wonder what happend ?.... genuinely curious

• +1
Reactions: WayneBraaaah
Either you put uber dogshit Maher pics or you did it on fucked up ELO.
I didn’t do an experiment

Look at both threads

Subhumans appeal mog chads in places like Canada and Uk (due to women being liberal af)

Nigga I have a 40k Benz, designer and roided and I’m 6’1 stop coping tinder is a scam
u still didn't answer what type of benz u drive and 40k isn't much for a car average worker in sweden could easily afford it

• +1
Nigga I have a 40k Benz, designer and roided and I’m 6’1 stop coping tinder is a scam
A 40k quid car is probably not going to impress women in 2023. It doesn't matter if you moneymog the shit out of most British slags. They would rather be cumdumps for a top-tier man than have a man they deem insufficient all to themselves. Even if you mog the shit out of them.

Also being roided and 6'1" is not enough anymore.

Women mostly care about money rather than looks and being gymmaxxed. Especially as you get older.

Try to imagine yourself as a foid. I know its hard for PSLers to imagine because they have a homoerotic fascination with Chad and black penis. But most women, especially as they graduate from Uni and get some responsibilities, fly their parents' nest or aspire to move out of their parents', they prioritize finances over a hot roided stud with a big cock. Women can get good dick on demand. That shit gets old for them. Women hate wagecucking. Just like men do. They want some cuck to take them out to nice dinners. And post pics of their food on Instagram to get more followers. They want some cuck to take them out to a nice staycation. To fund their travel. Google Dubai Porta Potties.

Women don't want a roided out 6'1" Chav/Tyrone with a 40k quid Benz. They want Mr. Big. Maybe when a girl is 16 and has low body count and still very curious about sex, and sex is still novel to her, she'll be happy to have sex with a 6'1" roided out Chav who owns a car. The bar gets set way higher as you age. A 24 year old women with a Master's with lots of student loan debt, a 74 body count, having taken miles of Chad and Tyrone cock and cum inside her, whose had threesomes, gang bangs, taken it up the ass, double penetration, fulfilled all kinds of sexual fantasies, Mile High Club, sex doesn't excite that bitch anymore. A big cock doesn't excite that bitch anymore. 200k followers on Instagram is what she really wants in life. She wants to status fog other women. She wants foodie dates fully paid for by some cuck. Staycations. Travel. She wants lots of great pictures and stories to post on Instagram and status fog the hell out of other women.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WayneBraaaah
u still didn't answer what type of benz u drive and 40k isn't much for a car average worker in sweden could easily afford it
Lol 40k gbp no shitty Swedish copper

Holy shit threads on this shithole used to be high quality. Almost no shitposting on the first page of that post
Jfl reacts incentivize shitposting.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Jfl reacts incentivize shitposting.
Even back then there were JFL reacts but people were actually discussing the post. I saw somebody make a tabel showing the different percentages of succesrates in that thread. That would be a myth today

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and aesthetic beauty
@AspiringMogger aren’t you a terra slayer

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger