Tinder Profile of pickup artist with 1800 body count

B

blackpilled I lost

Banned
John Anthony Lifestyle is close to 1800 body count (his 40 years old) and has got over 100 lays a year since 2012 or so.

(6ft4 white DJ and business owner)

Is he a chad and any other thoughts?

Screenshot 2024 03 27 105246

>6'4
>jester and soy oldcel

that explains it all. sorry.

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, aspiringexcel, Zeta and 1 other person
this guy is a clown, negative IQ if you believe these claims, guy looks like shit. Even at 6'4 he's done.

Plus I saw once a video of him with his ''brazilian girlfriend'' and the girl was clearly a hooker (I'm brazilian myself, I can spot a shitzilian hooker from miles) jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051, VivaCristoRey, aspiringexcel and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta, PrinceofDarkness and zharupodrugu
I dont buy it

cap my nigga

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing and blackpilled I lost
appeal to ethnics with jbw and height theory.
Dude is probably fucking hookers in a high sex city like miami. I think I remember a video of this guy getting rated by wheat waffles and he ended up getting pissed and searching up who ww was then proceeded to talk shit about him.

JFL clearly a LARP

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey
John Anthony Lifestyle is close to 1800 body count (his 40 years old) and has got over 100 lays a year since 2012 or so.

(6ft4 white DJ and business owner)

Is he a chad and any other thoughts?

View attachment 2821897

This is why I will always laugh at the tallfags on here. There's nothing stopping them from doing what this faggot did. I'd even argue that most of the looksmaxxed tallfags on here mog this guy to oblivion but claim truecel title. Fucking stupid

this guy is a clown, negative IQ if you believe these claims, guy looks like shit. Even at 6'4 he's done.

Plus I saw once a video of him with his ''brazilian girlfriend'' and the girl was clearly a hooker (I'm brazilian myself, I can spot a shitzilian hooker from miles) jfl
how u spot them out of curiosity

and why call shitzillian

This is why I will always laugh at the tallfags on here. There's nothing stopping them from doing what this faggot did. I'd even argue that most of the looksmaxxed tallfags on here mog this guy to oblivion but claim truecel title. Fucking stupid
he's clearly lying

paying to hookers doesnt count as slay

I fucking wanna punch his face, his fans are so retarded

damn

even some niggas with japanese names and avi are brazilian wtf

He looks like a cuck

how u spot them out of curiosity

and why call shitzillian
they usually have their faces and bodies (overly) done, huge skank tats, gymmaxxed and tanned bodies. It's a certain aesthetic that guys like in Brazil for some reason. And they also talk like hookers, in a cringy way as to sound ''sexy''.

like this is a hooker 100%. Most of girls in Brazil don't look like that (especially body wise) even if they wanted they can't afford it. So if she does, she's selling coochie.

• +1
Reactions: wannaimprove
This is the guy who got mad at Wheat Waffles because he rated him a 3. He then went on a crusade to try expose WW's identity😂.

Its over for anyone who unironically questions whether this guy gets the success he claims to get. The dude is just another redpill dating coach scamza