Tinder vs Real life

Bluepill

Bluepill

Mistral
A year has passed since you officially started looksmaxxing. You have been watching your diet, lifting weights and taking care of your skin. You successfully negotiated more time with the notorious Norwood Reaper and even got jaw implants. At this point you get a decent amount of matches on Tinder. You're now officially above average if not even a chadlite.

Looksmax.me is flooded with blatant brags of the number of matches you've got. Still, most of the conversations lead nowhere, and the initial euphoria you felt slowly dies down. Just as you are ready give up on Tinder and get back to ldaring, you catch a foids attention. She's not exactly your type, but at this point you don't care. You're blackpilled and she looks good enough for a pump and dump (pic related). LTRs are for cucks anyway, right? So, you manage to get her number and you two set up a date.

f23f79f69ef4b1076dbd22a3bbaa1736.png

Finally, the day of retribution has arrived. Your heart is about to blow up on the way to the central park. You login to Looksmax.me one last time to get encouragement (B R A G) and you're reminded to buy condoms by a kind stranger. You arrive at the park not a minute late and see a familiar looking girl sitting on a bench alone from a distance. Congratulations, you have made it.

A S C E N S I O N ! ! ! ! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

gettyimages-666955656.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Coping, Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 470 and 9 others
legit son

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and badromance
just ldar

• +1
Reactions: fobos