To all the mental health copers here

Primalsplit

Primalsplit

Kraken
I posted it on @Luffymaxxing 's thread and I'll post it here.

If you ever get "broken" by the world like that, it was already over before you were born. When will you incels understand that? It was going to happen anyway because you have had weak genes or extremely shitty upbringing (which is also caused by bad genes somewhere down the line).

Do you think Chad never faces opposition? Lol. No he just goes on the offensive like nothing happened anyway. Human history is filled with violence, exploitation, manipulation, strife. Do you think Chad and his ancestors get "traumatised" just because some Brad made fun of them in highschool or some cute highschool girl didn't give him some attention for 5 mins? Lol no. Chad doesn't even register it as a bad experience. He barely registers it at all and the bad situation vanishes anyway.

In a battle of wills, Chad wins. There is a reason why Warrior skull, Dominant, Strong men who also retain their beauty are the moggers. It symbolizes good fitness, health and a balanced hormonal levels. Healthy male = Strong, sharp and beautiful. Warrior, Intelligent and Youthful

You can try to "analyze" all these features autistically and come up with PSL teens to describe it. Then you can even get those signifiers with facial surgeries and trick people for a while (if you're a true sore loser that is). But inside... Inside you will  ALWAYS be that pathetic little faggot that got his toy taken in Grade school. That autistic kid who got teased by boys and ignored by girls in puberty... The boy who just heard girls gossiping about some handsome guy...

And you know what a  healthy male does in those instances? Do you think a  healthy boy just shuts off into silence and goes home to cry? No. He fights back. He punches the grade school bully, he teases back the other kids and he teases the girls about liking some faggot. Or better yet, he goes to toilet to fill up his water balloon or water bottle and sprinkles the girls with them.

But muh feelings, muh looks...

Your fucked up brain chemistry is part of your incel tier genetics too. The very fact that you can get easily traumatised as a kid is also a reason why you are incel. Good genes clump together. So does weak genes.

But muh mental health...

If your mental health can get very weakened so easily, it was never healthy in the first place. Just like an immune system that fails to protect the body from illnesses is no immune system at all, if your mental health can not protect you from mental illness; then it was not healthy at all.

If you can be gaslit easily it was already over. OVER!

Fucking pathetic. You are fucking pathetic. Absolutely fucking pathetic.

Tagging some broskis who might be interested:
@Skywalker
@Luffymaxxing
@iamgigaugly
@_MVP_

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TeenAscender, LancasteR, mogstars and 32 others
So brutal man

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chawaje, Skywalker and Primalsplit

If you ever get "broken" by the world like that, it was already over before you were born. When will you incels understand that? It was going to happen anyway because you have had weak genes or extremely shitty upbringing (which is also caused by bad genes somewhere down the line).

Do you think Chad never faces opposition? Lol. No he just goes on the offensive like nothing happened anyway. Human history is filled with violence, exploitation, manipulation, strife. Do you think Chad and his ancestors get "traumatised" just because some Brad made fun of them in highschool or some cute highschool girl didn't give him some attention for 5 mins? Lol no. Chad doesn't even register it as a bad experience. He barely registers it at all and the bad situation vanishes anyway.

In a battle of wills, Chad wins. There is a reason why Warrior skull, Dominant, Strong men who also retain their beauty are the moggers. It symbolizes good fitness, health and a balanced hormonal levels. Healthy male = Strong, sharp and beautiful. Warrior, Intelligent and Youthful

You can try to "analyze" all these features autistically and come up with PSL teens to describe it. Then you can even get those signifiers with facial surgeries and trick people for a while (if you're a true sore loser that is). But inside... Inside you will  ALWAYS be that pathetic little faggot that got his toy taken in Grade school. That autistic kid who got teased by boys and ignored by girls in puberty... The boy who just heard girls gossiping about some handsome guy...

And you know what a  healthy male does in those instances? Do you think a  healthy boy just shuts off into silence and goes home to cry? No. He fights back. He punches the grade school bully, he teases back the other kids and he teases the girls about liking some faggot. Or better yet, he goes to toilet to fill up his water balloon or water bottle and sprinkles the girls with them.

Your fucked up brain chemistry is part of your incel tier genetics too. The very fact that you can get easily traumatised as a kid is also a reason why you are incel. Good genes clump together. So does weak genes.

But muh mental health...

If your mental health can get very weakened so easily, it was never healthy in the first place. Just like an immune system that fails to protect the body from illnesses is no immune system at all, if your mental health can not protect you from mental illness; then it was not healthy at all.

@Skywalker
@Luffymaxxing
@iamgigaugly
@_MVP_
this is exactly why i dont take "forum chads" here seriously, or supposed "forum slayers"- its like 4 threads of slaying then 14 of crying like a little :bluepill: BITCH :feelskek:

no MAN in the history of the world was truly successful with a @Manchild mentality....

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 1966Ford, mogstars, Failedtruecel_ and 8 others

But muh mental health...

@Skywalker
@Luffymaxxing
@iamgigaugly
@_MVP_
Essay about Water

• JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, JoshuaG, mogstars and 7 others
This is the most brutal brain pill tbh

The reason crestfallen can't ascend

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, slavicpsycho, Lonenely sigma and 1 other person
tl;dr cliff notes inshallah i aint reading this faggot shit

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaG, TheMaxxer333, Deleted member 39692 and 1 other person
certain idiots say looks are all that matters, if i was nt i would not be here

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstars, Failedtruecel_, N1666 and 6 others
this is exactly why i dont take "forum chads" here seriously, or supposed "forum slayers"- its like 4 threads of slaying then 14 of crying like a little :bluepill: BITCH :feelskek:

no MAN in the history of the world was truly successful with a @Manchild mentality....
I don't complain at all on here and yes I get women its not that hard if you are not ugly, have some game and a basic instagram page so they know you aren't a catfishing serial killer.

I've also showed proof of my top 5% wealth, also not impossible to believe

If you think the average man who remotely tries on himself, works out, tries to have a personality, a job and basic hygiene and isn't bottom 20% genetically can't get more women than he knows what to do with, just cope asf. just like every woman who is slim and not deformed has access to more men than she knows what to do with

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mogstars and N1666
Brutal shit man

But muh mental health...

@Skywalker
@Luffymaxxing
@iamgigaugly
@_MVP_
Yea totally agree you cant fool nature , weak genes/bad childhood = over

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Dnr busy sprinkling water on girls

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
just have your brain wired perfectly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, Niksy, Delikate2900 and 4 others
I wanna send this to my pussy bluepill classmates of grade 12 when they cry about their gf leaving them 4 yrs ago, i will modify the "chad" "brad" shit so they don't think of me as incel, ty

• +1
Absolutely brutal but nothing but truth

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Primalsplit
You can't end your life because there never was a life to begin with. It's not even over for you, it hasn't even begun for you. Your life hasn't even pressed the play button because there has never been a play button. You are a colossal failure, a cosmic glitch. You are such a failure that you have become a flaw in the very fabric of the universe. Life hasn't even bothered to give you a play button, because you don't even exist. You're not even a player in this world. You are nothing more than a manifestation of pure nothingness, a walking void of failure. You are an illusion, a mere ghost impersonating a human being. Like you said: sure, you can play the facade game, get surgery and fool people. But deep down, you're nothing but a sad, hollow fuck-up.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Failedtruecel_, Pikabro and 3 others
Depress

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Deleted member 25377 and Primalsplit
once i saw "does chad ...." as an argument i immediately stopped reading.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kanderior, N1666, bugeater23 and 5 others
one of the most retarded takes i’ve seen in a while
also it never began for gandy :(
genuinely is over if you write essays on how subhuman your genetics are though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, N1666, Deleted member 27066 and 1 other person

But muh mental health...

@Skywalker
@Luffymaxxing
@iamgigaugly
@_MVP_
Why did op take 4 paragraphs to say "you are a pussy"

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, Skywalker, Primalsplit and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niksy, Deleted member 52404, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
half truth. There are plenty of good looking depressed drug addicts, both men and women. There are plenty of mentally strong ugly people. Literally most blue collar jobs are filled with them.

What you’re describing in your post is the very extreme ends of the spectrum, the very subhuman or the very good looking. For this your essay makes sense, for people more closer to the middle of the spectrum this is bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, med and Deleted member 39692
shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Pale God and scrunchables

Personally @Manchild I wouldn’t take that level of disrespect bud blud

You can't end your life because there never was a life to begin with. It's not even over for you, it hasn't even begun for you. Your life hasn't even pressed the play button because there has never been a play button. You are a colossal failure, a cosmic glitch. You are such a failure that you have become a flaw in the very fabric of the universe. Life hasn't even bothered to give you a play button, because you don't even exist. You're not even a player in this world. You are nothing more than a manifestation of pure nothingness, a walking void of failure. You are an illusion, a mere ghost impersonating a human being. Like you said: sure, you can play the facade game, get surgery and fool people. But deep down, you're nothing but a sad, hollow fuck-up.
Yep stop watching wojak videos you weirdo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, Primalsplit and med

But muh mental health...

@Skywalker
@Luffymaxxing
@iamgigaugly
@_MVP_
couldn't agree more. i gaf what people said about me and used to cry about some shit that didnt even matter, but tbh its just a waste of time, i get high cortisol as well and simply i fuck up myself. i stopped giving a fuck and life improved

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Skywalker and Primalsplit
half truth. There are plenty of good looking depressed drug addicts, both men and women. There are plenty of mentally strong ugly people. Literally most blue collar jobs are filled with them.

What you’re describing in your post is the very extreme ends of the spectrum, the very subhuman or the very good looking. For this your essay makes sense, for people more closer to the middle of the spectrum this is bullshit
That doesn't change the fact that bad mental health is caused by genetics.

Do you think a  healthy boy just shuts off into silence and goes home to cry? No. He fights back. He punches the grade school bully, he teases back the other kids and he teases the girls about liking some faggot. Or better yet, he goes to toilet to fill up his water balloon or water bottle and sprinkles the girls with
I was literally this guy, I fought back against all my bullies.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, med and Primalsplit
just make sure you make clear to them that you will destroy them if they wanna try shit with you :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and latincell95
just make sure you make clear to them that you will destroy them if they wanna try shit with you :Comfy:
They won’t try that shit with me now that I’m older and skinnier. I was fat af in high school.

• +1
some short fat fuck used to bully me. but now i brutally mog this bastard. tbh i mog all of my past bullies now

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and latincell95
some short fat fuck used to bully me. but now i brutally mog this bastard. tbh i mog all of my past bullies now
I don’t know where my bullies went, they disappeared after high school aka they don’t even register in my life.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and med
  • Hmm...
Generally, mental health is a copout, a jew invention to sell pills. Well, you if you have PTSD or some shit, understandable, take all the help then.
High ambition and low testosterone combo seems to be the major cause of depression, just my observation

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, Skywalker and Primalsplit
Generally, mental health is a copout, a jew invention to sell pills. Well, you if you have PTSD or some shit, understandable, take all the help then.
High ambition and low testosterone combo seems to be the major cause of depression, just my observation
Testosterone isn't as important as people (mainly males) tend to think. There are plenty of things that are of the same (or bigger) importance.

• Hmm...
That doesn't change the fact that bad mental health is caused by genetics.
It is but environment can also do it. If a chad was molested and fucked in the ass as a kid, no matter how good looking he is that’s going to stay with him

• +1
It is but environment can also do it. If a chad was molested and fucked in the ass as a kid, no matter how good looking he is that’s going to stay with him
Didn't barett get molested

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Testosterone isn't as important as people (mainly males) tend to think. There are plenty of things that are of the same (or bigger) importance.
Testosterone is positively correlated to high energy, strong drive and low inhibition. High testosterone and high IQ is a rare but absolutely mogger combo. Low IQ and high testosterone usually lands you in jail. High IQ and low testosterone makes you incel. Gross generalization but most things in life are.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Primalsplit
  • +1
Reactions: Failedtruecel_
Helps that I am somewhat of a sociopath. Having almost 0 shame or remorse is a cheat code.

• +1

But muh mental health...

@Skywalker
@Luffymaxxing
@iamgigaugly
@_MVP_
It's brutally over

• JFL

But muh mental health...

@Skywalker
@Luffymaxxing
@iamgigaugly
@_MVP_
Good post. I was intrigued by ur original post because I look back and feel like I was treated worse in school/work but realistically it was because I never fought back or stood up myself.

Honestly this thread can apply to anyone but spercells and high schoolers need to look at this and tattoo it on them. You don’t want to be like me at 24 and still remembering how you were bullied or whatever jfl

• +1
Damn very intriguing thread, one of the best water threads on .org

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Failedtruecel_ and Primalsplit
Testosterone is positively correlated to high energy, strong drive and low inhibition. High testosterone and high IQ is a rare but absolutely mogger combo. Low IQ and high testosterone usually lands you in jail. High IQ and low testosterone makes you incel. Gross generalization but most things in life are.
Well Kinda. But if you have high enough IQ you could easily make more money and consequently stop being an incel