To all the mental health copers here

Your forgetting that we become beat up dog while we’re young. NT normies only become beat up dogs when they get older. When they have to marry a beat up roastie who then divorces him and takes all his money and then has to work a shit job and wage slave everyday only to come home to wife that hates him and denies him sex. We get balckpilled young while normied only get blackpilled when they get older and see how brutal life is. This doesn’t apply to Chad tho.

Well Kinda. But if you have high enough IQ you could easily make more money and consequently stop being an incel
Betabuxxing as a primary strategy is absolutely horrible. But, yes I agree, take whatever you can get, better than rotting alone. Just don’t get comfortable, always be aiming for more. At least, that’s how I am coping so far.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Betabuxxing as a primary strategy is absolutely horrible. But, yes I agree, take whatever you can get, better than rotting alone. Just don’t get comfortable, always be aiming for more. At least, that’s how I am coping so far.
Sometimes you don't have other option than betabuxxing. Play with your cards and stay on your lane. It is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
it is hilarious how out of touch from reality you are

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
genetics + environment

I posted it on @Luffymaxxing 's thread and I'll post it here.

If you ever get "broken" by the world like that, it was already over before you were born. When will you incels understand that? It was going to happen anyway because you have had weak genes or extremely shitty upbringing (which is also caused by bad genes somewhere down the line).

Do you think Chad never faces opposition? Lol. No he just goes on the offensive like nothing happened anyway. Human history is filled with violence, exploitation, manipulation, strife. Do you think Chad and his ancestors get "traumatised" just because some Brad made fun of them in highschool or some cute highschool girl didn't give him some attention for 5 mins? Lol no. Chad doesn't even register it as a bad experience. He barely registers it at all and the bad situation vanishes anyway.

In a battle of wills, Chad wins. There is a reason why Warrior skull, Dominant, Strong men who also retain their beauty are the moggers. It symbolizes good fitness, health and a balanced hormonal levels. Healthy male = Strong, sharp and beautiful. Warrior, Intelligent and Youthful

You can try to "analyze" all these features autistically and come up with PSL teens to describe it. Then you can even get those signifiers with facial surgeries and trick people for a while (if you're a true sore loser that is). But inside... Inside you will  ALWAYS be that pathetic little faggot that got his toy taken in Grade school. That autistic kid who got teased by boys and ignored by girls in puberty... The boy who just heard girls gossiping about some handsome guy...

And you know what a  healthy male does in those instances? Do you think a  healthy boy just shuts off into silence and goes home to cry? No. He fights back. He punches the grade school bully, he teases back the other kids and he teases the girls about liking some faggot. Or better yet, he goes to toilet to fill up his water balloon or water bottle and sprinkles the girls with them.

But muh feelings, muh looks...

Your fucked up brain chemistry is part of your incel tier genetics too. The very fact that you can get easily traumatised as a kid is also a reason why you are incel. Good genes clump together. So does weak genes.

But muh mental health...

If your mental health can get very weakened so easily, it was never healthy in the first place. Just like an immune system that fails to protect the body from illnesses is no immune system at all, if your mental health can not protect you from mental illness; then it was not healthy at all.

If you can be gaslit easily it was already over. OVER!

Fucking pathetic. You are fucking pathetic. Absolutely fucking pathetic.

Tagging some broskis who might be interested:
@Skywalker
@Luffymaxxing
@iamgigaugly
@_MVP_
The true blackpill is that everything matters not just one element like looks or NT or height.

It all goes back to looks/genetics/environment, none of which you have any control whatsoever, and here you are gaslighting like some bluepilled normie.

Everyone who received positive reinforcement during childhood will develop normally, while someone who received a massive ammount of negative reinforcement will develop traumas and other issues, there is almost no exception to this rule. There isn't any "unstoppable chad mindset", these are just your delusions, humans are quite fragile.

OP be writing this edgy thread while never experience true malice from other people in his life. It's like those niggas who write edgy posts about war while they would vomit and shit themselves if they heard a gunshot in 5km radius.

Reddit tier thread.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and N1666
This ngl. I have the most subhuman brain chemistry and always act cringe/lame then think of a badass comeback like 2 weeks after... In all stages of life. There's no way to cope with having poor cortisol management systems and having low T giga prey freeze or fawn over fight over predator/competent prey (like a deer) fight/flight reflexes

Do you think Chad and his ancestors get "traumatised" just because some Brad made fun of them in highschool or some cute highschool girl didn't give him some attention for 5 mins?
Jfl at you for using these as examples as some traumas, jfl...

Not single human in history developed properly if he faced perma rejection, serious family problems, serious abuse or bullying, not a single one.

Not even humans, every single animal in existence will become degenerated if it faced serious abuse in the past.

There is "no mindset" or "inner strength" that can overcome this.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Failedtruecel_, Primalsplit and scrunchables
Jfl at you for using these as examples as some traumas, jfl...

Not single human in history developed properly if he faced perma rejection, serious family problems, serious abuse or bullying, not a single one.

Not even humans, every single animal in existence will become degenerated if it faced serious abuse in the past.

There is "no mindset" or "inner strength" that can overcome this.
Cope. There is a species of birds that drop their eggs in a different birds' nest. Then those eggs hatch earlier than the other eggs and push out the main eggs of the nest. So they get fed instead.

Some species are just born as natural predators/cuckers while some are born as prey/cucks. You just happened to be born in the latter. You just can't relate to how a prefator experiences/thinks.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Failedtruecel_
Damn, this was really spot on. I feel looksmaxxing is an even bigger cope than self improvement due to the fact that you're trying to be someone that you're not just to get external validation from normies whom you'll never fit in with. If you have to take all these hormone medications and do all these surgeries to become a "chad" it is already over. No girl is gonna care about any of the looksmaxxing you do, it's just more male gaze stuff at the end of the day. People who get girls and are successful socially don't have to think about any of this stuff, it just happens for them. Either you have it or you don't, it's really that simple.
You can try to "analyze" all these features autistically and come up with PSL teens to describe it. Then you can even get those signifiers with facial surgeries and trick people for a while (if you're a true sore loser that is). But inside... Inside you will  ALWAYS be that pathetic little faggot that got his toy taken in Grade school. That autistic kid who got teased by boys and ignored by girls in puberty... The boy who just heard girls gossiping about some handsome guy...
This paragraph sums it up perfectly lol

If you ever get "broken" by the world like that, it was already over before you were born. When will you incels understand that? It was going to happen anyway because you have had weak genes or extremely shitty upbringing (which is also caused by bad genes somewhere down the line).

Do you think Chad never faces opposition? Lol. No he just goes on the offensive like nothing happened anyway. Human history is filled with violence, exploitation, manipulation, strife. Do you think Chad and his ancestors get "traumatised" just because some Brad made fun of them in highschool or some cute highschool girl didn't give him some attention for 5 mins? Lol no. Chad doesn't even register it as a bad experience. He barely registers it at all and the bad situation vanishes anyway.

In a battle of wills, Chad wins. There is a reason why Warrior skull, Dominant, Strong men who also retain their beauty are the moggers. It symbolizes good fitness, health and a balanced hormonal levels. Healthy male = Strong, sharp and beautiful. Warrior, Intelligent and Youthful

And you know what a  healthy male does in those instances? Do you think a  healthy boy just shuts off into silence and goes home to cry? No. He fights back. He punches the grade school bully, he teases back the other kids and he teases the girls about liking some faggot. Or better yet, he goes to toilet to fill up his water balloon or water bottle and sprinkles the girls with them.

Your fucked up brain chemistry is part of your incel tier genetics too. The very fact that you can get easily traumatised as a kid is also a reason why you are incel. Good genes clump together. So does weak genes.

But muh mental health...

If your mental health can get very weakened so easily, it was never healthy in the first place. Just like an immune system that fails to protect the body from illnesses is no immune system at all, if your mental health can not protect you from mental illness; then it was not healthy at all.

@Skywalker
@Luffymaxxing
@iamgigaugly
@_MVP_
Food Drink Water GIF

seriously tho not a single word

1. It depends on what problems you’ve faced and how bad they were
2. It depends if you’re NT or a diagnosed non NT (schizo, autist, etc)

However I agree with your thread in the sense it applies to NT fags with no real problems other than muhhh not getting women :soy: :feelswhy::feelswhy: Muhhh I’m incel.

JFL Incels are very common irl I knew plenty of KHV/KHHV guys irl. Inceldom isn’t uncommon unless you live in a lower class/upper class area.
Most people who rot in BP forums probably have more problems than the average irl incel

• +1
I don't complain at all on here and yes I get women its not that hard if you are not ugly, have some game and a basic instagram page so they know you aren't a catfishing serial killer.

I've also showed proof of my top 5% wealth, also not impossible to believe

If you think the average man who remotely tries on himself, works out, tries to have a personality, a job and basic hygiene and isn't bottom 20% genetically can't get more women than he knows what to do with, just cope asf. just like every woman who is slim and not deformed has access to more men than she knows what to do with
it was a play on words lul

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 18522
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Skywalker
I realized that hahah
i was gonna type manchild without the tag, but then i realized theres a user named that, so i thought maybe i get 1 rep :p

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 18522

But muh mental health...

@Skywalker
@Luffymaxxing
@iamgigaugly
@_MVP_
Behavior is more than just genes unlike bones.

Many people have no one to tell them this, and end up with a victim mentality instead.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Skywalker
Behavior is more than just genes unlike bones.

Many people have no one to tell them this, and end up with a victim mentality instead.
Tell that to @InnerVoid . If you can teach that idiot new tricks, then I would be impressed.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstars and InnerVoid
Tell that to @InnerVoid . If you can teach that idiot new tricks, then I would be impressed.
behavior doesnt matter if someone is invisibe

• JFL
Legit you need to be mentally strong in this world tbh