To Normies, your value is looks, to Incels, your value is IQ

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
It is absolutely CONFIRMED that Halo effect is legit ASF and in the general public, being good looking is the key to living a normie, NT life.

But between incels, our entertainment has nothing to do with how we look but rather philosophical and pscyhological discussions of how the world works and such.

So imo, IQ mogs looks in the incel community. The most high IQ users will have the most popularity (and as a result higher social hierarchy positioning) than their lower IQ counterparts.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, godlikesz, Deleted member 4645 and 14 others
042477e7bde1b61e99a3d386bc9f80081469149518 full

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, MentalistKebab, EverythingMaxxer and 3 others
Imagine being low IQ and incel. Worst of both worlds ngl

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 5683, Deleted member 4563 and 16 others
@LondonVillie was the lowest IQ, biggest incel I'd ever seen he got banned here, I think he just proves my theory that IQ is what matters most to incel groups

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hairyballscel, maxmendietta, Deleted member 6191 and 5 others
Being low iq is better than being high iq so atleast u can still be happy as a low iq incel

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 5052 and 2 others
Being low iq is better than being high iq so atleast u can still be happy as a low iq incel
sure delusionmaxxing is good but I'm talking about your VALUE is social groups. In an incel group, the most popular person will be the highest IQ person. In normie groups it's opposite, with the best looking person being made the most popular naturally.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, HighIQcel, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others
Yes blackout xl used to run this forum

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAITEIII and toth77

Ignorance is a bliss, but high IQ is efficiency and power

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 4804
For incels, looks is also the most important thing. If you're too good looking incels will make fun of you.
I've been brutally bullied and ridiculed on this forum for being such a psl7.9 gigachad, incels are jealous I guess
toth shares my experience, being 8psl himself

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and toth77
For incels, looks is also the most important thing. If you're too good looking incels will make fun of you.
I've been brutally bullied and ridiculed on this forum for being such a psl7.9 gigachad, incels are jealous I guess
toth shares my experience, being 8psl himself
exactly but don't even listen to them lions dont corcern themselves with the opinion of sheep

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aphoria, TheEndHasNoEnd, Blitz and 2 others
High IQ is a burden. I am prisoner in my own mind and not able to escape. I would prefer lower IQ tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett and Deleted member 4804
High IQ is a burden. I am prisoner in my own mind and not able to escape. I would prefer lower IQ tbh ngl

Iq is everything for happiness also fly me to the moon and let me play.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Ritalincell
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, godlikesz, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
"And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit. For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow."
Ecclesiastes 1:17‭-‬18 KJV

"Be not righteous over much; neither make thyself over wise: why shouldest thou destroy thyself? Be not over much wicked, neither be thou foolish: why shouldest thou die before thy time?"
Ecclesiastes 7:16‭-‬17 KJV

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoy a lot of the popular posters on here but I would hesitate to call any of them high IQ. They may be smart but they certainly don't bring it to this forum. There are a few exceptions of users who are exceptionally well versed in the scientific literature and process for looksmaxxing, but they are few and far between. Maybe 1 in 1000 in between the “im mirin” and “i would rape that Stacey whore ngl” posts. This is 90% a shitposting forum

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I enjoy a lot of the popular posters on here but I would hesitate to call any of them high IQ. They may be smart but they certainly don't bring it to this forum. There are a few exceptions of users who are exceptionally well versed in the scientific literature and process for looksmaxxing, but they are few and far between. Maybe 1 in 1000 in between the “im mirin” and “i would rape that Stacey whore ngl” posts. This is 90% a shitposting forum
imo comedy coping with shitposting as a high IQ user > rotting as a high IQ super serious only scientific studies posts

yes you are right it's 90% shitpost but i wouldn't be here if it was anything else tbh. incels.is is boring because it's 90% serious shit only and as a result super depressing and boring.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Im so high iq i fly under your radar so i dont get too famous. It is what it is

looks matter more to incel than IQ. You feel happier when @Amnesia reply to your thread than other truecels. Halo effect transcends everywhere.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and TheEndHasNoEnd
And humor,
muh “Personality”.

Ritalincel the biggest legend here has barley uttered a sentence.

You can say Humor is an aspect of IQ/intelligence.

Humor/ Personality/Character & Presence balanced with high IQ makes a popular PLSer. The most honorable lowest of the low.

Last edited:
And humor,
muh “Personality”.

Humor/ Personality/Character & Presence balanced with high IQ makes a popular PLSer. The most honorable lowest of the low.
when you think about humor you think the humor itself or the person? when you think about looks, you think about the?

when you think about humor you think the humor itself or the person? when you think about looks, you think about the?
What nigga

And humor,
muh “Personality”.

I never found @Ritalincel funny. What's the deal with all the hype?

Last edited:
Idk maybe, but I really can't understand.
Did I miss sonething? He just posts avis, gifs and reactions
Yes, his redundance and slight variations in responses like freezing and unfreezing gifs based on your reply just makes it lovable and hilarious after awhile because of its absurdity.

And he does have a pretty good sense of humor.

Good reason he’s a legend here.

• +1
Reactions: Julius
Cope, low iq postmaxxers are the most popular members

Fuck off.

I am normie and value philosophical discussion and people using objective reasoning with IQ.

Incels are not emotionally intelligent though, so I can't deal with them. Losers that try to explain why they are outcasts by satisfying their emotions. Some incels, not all.

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Fuck off.

I am normie and value philosophical discussion and people using objective reasoning with IQ.

Incels are not emotionally intelligent though, so I can't deal with them. Losers that try to explain why they are outcasts by satisfying their emotions. Some incels, not all.
Brutal inceldestroyedpill.