To those of you denying gymmaxxing.

LastTemp2

LastTemp2

Silver
Getting jacked is literally the biggest smv boost and most people would literally ascend from just getting jacked alone.

Having a muscular figure will give people positive perceptions of you.

Having a muscular figure will make other men envious of you.

Having a muscular figure will allow you to take your shirt off at the beach and get all eyes on you.

Having a muscular figure will make women feel the exact same as how you feel about ass and tits.

Having a muscular figure will get you laid more often, biggest SMV boost.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, zura, highT and 4 others
Bone dependent

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, redmaxx and sozz
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 42123 and ccwarrior
Getting jacked is literally the biggest smv boost and most people would literally ascend from just getting jacked alone.

Having a muscular figure will allow you to take your shirt off at the beach and get all eyes on you.

Having a muscular figure will make women feel the exact same as how you feel about ass and tits.

No muscles for autism

So happy i'm 6'4 with wide clavicles fr, unfortunately God nerfed me with wide hips

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Just be lean tall with a nice face

So happy i'm 6'4 with wide clavicles fr, unfortunately God nerfed me with wide hips
you'll be fine if you stop being fat and train your back and shoulders

nichemaxxing is better

wont save your face, if you have 13 inch biacromial, bad inserts, under 5'6", there is no gym. i can imagine the beckys talking some gymmaxxed inkwell.
"OMG his body is soo hot"
"GIRL I KNOW! but his face is such an ick"
"he looks so friendly!"
will still cheat on u for the 6'4 mtn with zero muscle mass but 17 inch biacromial.

• JFL
Reactions: T3cel and smashingdirty6s
wont save your face, if you have 13 inch biacromial, bad inserts, under 5'6", there is no gym. i can imagine the beckys talking some gymmaxxed inkwell.
"OMG his body is soo hot"
"GIRL I KNOW! but his face is such an ick"
"he looks so friendly!"
will still cheat on u for the 6'4 mtn with zero muscle mass but 17 inch biacromial.
well no shit dumbass.

most of the people in this forum are already aware that being under 5'9 is a death sentence.

and 13 inch biacromial, never even began.

can save face if your bloated tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Okulunkulu and !MagicMan777
IMG 2115

Agreed, but with the caveat that you don’t need to be a powerlifting gymcel, you just need to have an athletic body.

not even.

this only applies to:

no muscle for truecels
no muscle for manlets
no muscle for framelets
I was that kid who went back to school jacked and everyone was fake about it because of how i was in the past and people thinking im weird. Trust me. Im 6’2 aswell and it doesn’t make anything up for it autism is a curse

• JFL
Reactions: smashingdirty6s

IF you are tall and good looking
otherwise only faggots will start miring you, and if you are short on top everyone will start caging

I was that kid who went back to school jacked and everyone was fake about it because of how i was in the past and people thinking im weird. Trust me. Im 6’2 aswell and it doesn’t make anything up for it autism is a curse
What are you waiting for? Suimaxx it’s over stop coping

Every day we get the same water statement and then someone starts rambling about bottom of the bottom dead ends “muh what if you’re 5’2 with no clavicles” like no shit we get it just rope at that point.

• JFL
Reactions: LastTemp2
this only applies to:

no muscle for truecels
no muscle for manlets
no muscle for framelets
Nigga casually excludes 80% of the forum while complaining that it doesn’t talk about muscle enough

• JFL
Reactions: WagedandReady