Today I asked a tall guy (6'2) what he thought my height was, I was surprised..

Piratecel

Piratecel

Kraken
So today I went up to a tall white guy and asked him what his height was and he said he was 6'2, then I asked him what my height was and he said 6'1. I was so shocked but at the same time happy I don't look that short to tall people, then I told him I was 5'11 and he was like "there's no way, you are at least 6" you need to get that checked". Have anyone thought you were way taller than you actually. Without a doubt the worst thing is looking shorter than you already do, that minuses some SMV points if others perceive you as short.

To give more context this all happened when I was waiting for the bus.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Mewton and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Damn son if only I gave a fuck :cry:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17174, thegoat, alriodai and 11 others
Bro one inch is really not that big. I thought I would stand miles above my mom who is 5'5 but she comes up to my Adam's apple. But visually girls are fine tuned to select for height so one inch although not much visually, subconsciously registers as very important.

i should've been 5'10

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
user above me has autism

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Edgar, alriodai and 8 others
Bro one inch is really not that big. I thought I would stand miles above my mom who is 5'5 but she comes up to my Adam's apple. But visually girls are fine tuned to select for height so one inch although not much visually, subconsciously registers as very important.
He thought I was 2 inches taller at first, just 1 inch below him which was very surprising.

Its to do with eye level. 6 foot guy looks my height but my forehead 2 inches I cannot account for. Only people who compare two other ppl will know
He thought I was 2 inches taller at first, just 1 inch below him which was very surprising.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Its to do with eye level. 6 foot guy looks my height but my forehead 2 inches I cannot account for. Only people who compare two other ppl will know
I would never confuse a guy who is 5'8 for 5'10 lol

Everyone lies or just doesnt know their actual height so i can never properly gauge anything

yeayyy now op gets his confidence to flirt on dudes

That happens to me too cuz I'm skinny and got long legs

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
That happens to me too cuz I'm skinny and got long legs
I measured myself multiple times the past few days got 182cm every time, the tall white man was right I am very close to 6ft which is 182.8cm.
Guess I just couldn't believe that I was actually about 6ft.

FCC4B35E 8938 420C B7FC 74F6656B0083

Did he guess the height of your forehead

• +1
blackpill the "6'2" guy is a frauding 6ft guy, knew that the other guy is an inch shorter, and had to go with 6'1 to keep up the pretense of he himself being 6'2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14793, Piratecel and DivineBeing
he was being nice

blackpill the "6'2" guy is a frauding 6ft guy, knew that the other guy is an inch shorter, and had to go with 6'1 to keep up the pretense of he himself being 6'2
mental gymnastics

I don't think so because I am actually 5'11.75 (182cm) barefoot so it was easy to confuse me for 6'1 with shoes on.
then why tf did you make a thread about it? 1 inch is unnoticable irl

• JFL