Today i drinked human breast milk

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
I was having sex with a 21 year old girl that has his 1 year old kid, and while i was sucking her nips milk started dropping and i actually tasted it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aber, brucewayne78, Ryldoo IS COPING and 14 others
60 GRAMS OF PROTEIN

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78, Ryldoo IS COPING, NoseProphecy and 2 others
Lost Potential of being a CHAD.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and ConfusedBolivian
Ur life seems so fun u just roid and fuck prime Latina bitches

I guess that’s what happens when ur 6’2 and jacked in a third world shithole mirin hard af tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, Ryldoo IS COPING, murdah and 3 others
I was having sex with a 21 year old girl that has his 1 year old kid, and while i was sucking her nips milk started dropping and i actually tasted it.
Was she hot?

Steal the 1yr old kids gains bro milk her tits dry. Purposely suck her tits to ensure you mog her kid forever. Breast milk is the ultimate gym supplement. Make sure there is no breast milk left for her kid. The kid will grow to be 5'4 and 70 pounds at 22yrs old all because her mother had no milk left for him as a growing boy.

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, ChadL1te and ConfusedBolivian
Send any pics of her tits. Btw is she a single mother or is she cheating on her cuck husband jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aber and ConfusedBolivian
Ur life seems so fun u just roid and fuck prime Latina bitches

I guess that’s what happens when ur 6’2 and jacked in a third world shithole mirin hard af tbh
I get women with easy, but being able to fuck with alot of women is over rated af what is actually good is to have a genuine connection with a girl you love

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, st.hamudi but 6‘5, Klasik01 and 2 others
Was she hot?

Steal the 1yr old kids gains bro milk her tits dry. Purposely suck her tits to ensure you mog her kid forever. Breast milk is the ultimate gym supplement. Make sure there is no breast milk left for her kid. The kid will grow to be 5'4 and 70 pounds at 22yrs old all because her mother had no milk left for him as a growing boy.
She is ltb in face, but has stacy body and pays for our dates bcs she is in love with me

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik01
She is ltb in face, but has stacy body and pays for our dates bcs she is in love with me
I love it. I'm in a similar situation right now with a 45yr old women. She orders me vodka when I tell her to. I only see her if she has vodka bought for me or has plans to buy me something. Keep taking her fucking money (and tit milk) bro :chad:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and ConfusedBolivian
What it taste like

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
I get women with easy, but being able to fuck with alot of women is over rated af what is actually good is to have a genuine connection with a girl you love
"Sex doesn't matter" Chad
"Money doesn't matter" Rich ppl
Is everything in life a cope?

Lost Potential of being a CHAD.
I dont care too look good, i dont brush my teeth, i dont go to get my hair styled or trying to leanmaxx, i have patchy unkept beard and i use old clothes bcs I have little money, i am just a guy that is strong af big roided and talk and has some facial bones

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
"Sex doesn't matter" Chad
"Money doesn't matter" Rich ppl
Is everything in life a cope?
Sex does matter and it feels good, but it feels like heaven when doing it with the person you love with all ur soul

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Klasik01
I dont care too look good, i dont brush my teeth, i dont go to get my hair styled or trying to leanmaxx, i have patchy unkept beard and i use old clothes bcs I have little money, i am just a guy that is strong af big roided and talk and has some facial bones
I meant her Kid bro. Breast milk is beneficial for him. You drinking it it make him Incel in Upcoming Years.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78, Ryldoo IS COPING, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
I meant her Kid bro. Breast milk is beneficial for him. You drinking it it make him Incel in Upcoming Years.
I wont be drink ing it that shit is awful

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, TechnoBoss and murdah
Madarchad life