Today I went to the gym for the first time in a while

klimo

klimo

Kindcel
I'm extremely skinny and I'm 140 pounds at 6'5. Today i wanted to go to the gym because i couldn't stand looking at my frail body in the mirror after showering. When i went to the gym i wanted to hit chest so i went to the bench press, i went to the gym 2 years ago when i was 13 and i remember hitting 100 pounds with ease (i was very fat and strong back then but i developed anorexia which is why i'm extremely skinny right now). I put 95 pounds on the bar and after lifting it off i thought i was about to die. The bar instantly came down to my chest and i tried to push it up but i couldn't. My dumbass accidentally put the safety bars too low so a group of teenagers my age came to help. One of them said "Bro how are you this tall and so weak" and they all started laughing. I had to lie and say that i had a neuromuscular disease so that they would leave me alone. Why was I bullied into starving myself? I wish i could go back to my 14 year old self and stop me from doing all this. I don't think i will ever go to the gym again this experience was just so brutal. I left immediately after this happened i hope i never see those group of teenagers again.

• So Sad
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, EdouardManlet, LordSergiXX63 and 2 others
Listen here you overthinking little bitch. The fact that you're 6ft5 got to your head and now your ego is hurt.

This is your ego right now: "muh I'm tall and I'm weak,:cry: people look at me and think "how is he tall and weak?":cry: muh I should hide. Why did I have to put myself in this position:cry:"

THIS is why you ended up in the position you're in, you could go back to 14 and you would probably do the same thing because you would still have the same old loser scared bitch hiding mindset that you have now. If you're 140 pounds at 6ft5 wtf are you going to the gym for you should be at a restaurant spamming protein and carbs retard. Then do push-ups and pull-ups. If you decide to go to the gym at least don't cry like a punk when you fail. I failed a 50lbs bench press when I went to the gym the first time, 1.5 year later I'm at 165lbs PR and I'll be over 200lbs next year. But the difference between you and me wasn't the weight or the muscles, it was that when I failed that 50 lbs bench press I dropped to the floor and did some fucking push-ups right then and there, instead you went home to hide.

You'll be in the exact same spot next year, hoping you could go back to the place you're in NOW. The issue is not your body, it's your mindset.

Nigga is worried about what some normies think of him.

Watch this video:

And this thread:

I also read your orthodontist extracted 5 teeth and recessed you. Listen close, if you're not working 2 jobs / studying for a STEM degree right now to save up for Lefort or Bimax ... Delete your account and never come back you disgrace. Nothing else to add.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pierrot, blatonslatt, Hero of the Imperium and 5 others
i dnrd neither of you faggots

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69, 5'7 zoomer, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
You'll be in the exact same spot next year, hoping you could go back to the place you're in NOW. The issue is not your body, it's your mindset.
Nigga is worried about what some normies think of him.

Thank you bro, this really opened my eyes. I'm going to the gym right now in 20 minutes and I will be consistent.

• Love it
Reactions: Pikabro, Luffymaxxing and neverchadlite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and klimo
Enjoy some noob gains then take steroids when they stop.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and klimo
You are 15 years old

Start eating shit loads of food and doing calisthenics at home. By the time u hit the gym u will be much stronger

• +1
Reactions: klimo