Toilet and chad "influencers"

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
JFL AT DISGUSTING TOILET AND CHAD "INFLUENCERS" WHO EARN MORE THAN WE DO IN A YEAR JUST FOR UPLOADING A PIC TO INSTAGRAM.
FUCKING END IT NOW!
I WANT TO GO ER ON FUCKING INSTAGRAM FUCK THESE FUCKING SLUTS AAAAAARGHHHH

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, rockndogs, Vitruvian and 4 others
Influences me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 1089
Why do you care so much

Why do you care so much

Why shouldnt I,
I get to sit here like a poor faggot rotting away while they earn millions for doing nothing.
Sure people have it worse but that doesnt make it any better.

Why shouldnt I,
I get to sit here like a poor faggot rotting away while they earn millions for doing nothing.
Sure people have it worse but that doesnt make it any better.
Well if we say that right now, you rotting, if we assigned a value to it in terms of happiness, would be a -1. Whilst the influencers would be a +1. Im assuming your goal is to also be a +1. So, my question to you is: how do you expect to become a +1 by complaining about other +1s? It seems pointless to me.

So if I were you, I would stop being angre about other people having 'more' or being happy. Instead work on yourself

Well if we say that right now, you rotting, if we assigned a value to it in terms of happiness, would be a -1. Whilst the influencers would be a +1. Im assuming your goal is to also be a +1. So, my question to you is: how do you expect to become a +1 by complaining about other +1s? It seems pointless to me.

So if I were you, I would stop being angre about other people having 'more' or being happy. Instead work on yourself
utilitarians me

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian
You don't wanna know how much roastie prostitutes who don't even have middle school finnished earn...

• +1

Cucked, I want to rope instead.
You don't wanna know how much roastie prostitutes who don't even have middle school finnished earn...

More then I will do in my entire life.

• +1
Cucked, I want to rope instead.

More then I will do in my entire life.
No what IS cucked is crying about Not having Chad's easy life all day instead of making a change to better your life.

No what IS cucked is crying about Not having Chad's easy life all day instead of making a change to better your life.

How could I?
I have literally no fucking motivation at all.
I have tried for many years to do this entreupenuor garbage and shit but you always lose interest after trying for weeks without earning a penny.
I have ZERO motivation to do anything regarding money.

• So Sad
How could I?
I have literally no fucking motivation at all.
I have tried for many years to do this entreupenuor garbage and shit but you always lose interest after trying for weeks without earning a penny.
I have ZERO motivation to do anything regarding money.
what do you mean entrepreneurs? Like starting a business?

Even if their instagram pictures are just the best parts of their lives, their lives are still much better than yours, over

the rich get richer and SMV sells. even creating a new buisness, app, software you will eventually get bought out by investors JFL.
these guys run the entire world.

most of them spend it all up their nose and closets. The absurdity of how easily women can earn huge amounts of money seems to be naturally compensated by how quickly and stupidly they spend it.

• +1
Reactions: JovanD
most of them spend it all up their nose and closets. The absurdity of how easily women can earn huge amounts of money seems to be naturally compensated by how quickly and stupidly they spend it.
So fucking true

The chance of having a successful business first time is slim. But you have to keep at it. The more experience you gain the more likely is to succeed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089