TOLD YA TO BUY KASPA + 60 percent

Feza

Feza

Bronze
told ya to buy kaspa when it was at 0.1$ now it's at 0.16$ + 60 percent u niggers made fun of me but we gettin money

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12
I didn't ask, you stinky little nigger.

iM NOT A NIGGER IM WHITEEEEE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, coispet, GabachoCopium and 5 others
it got 3b marketcap nigger its not like some random nigga in looksax.org gonna pump 10m in the crypto

where do you buy?

yeah I’ve been mining some for four months now and put five bands at 10 cents a few weeks ago. Up 77% on that stack. The blockdag narrative may take up this cycle. Not even listed on Coinbase, binance and crypto.com yet, more room to grow.
where did you buy?
MEXC. Haven’t had trouble with them yet. No KYC just use a vpn if u a US citizen. I think BingX got them too, use a vpn

To all the ppl saying “muh pnd” they’re fair launched compared to other coins with similar mkcap and from what I heard no evidence of pre-mining. Not a financial advisor but this can definitely makes moves this cycle

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, lemonnz and Softboymaxx
yeah I’ve been mining some for four months now and put five bands at 10 cents a few weeks ago. Up 77% on that stack. The blockdag narrative may take up this cycle. Not even listed on Coinbase, binance and crypto.com yet, more room to grow.

MEXC. Haven’t had trouble with them yet. No KYC just use a vpn if u a US citizen. I thing BingX got them too

To all the ppl saying “muh pnd” they’re fair launched compared to other coins with similar mkcap and from what I heard no evidence of pre-mining. Not a financial advisor but this can definitely makes moves this cycle
Got it thanks

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
kucoin dont know if they are trusted but bought anyway
I have it on kucoin now also.
I been using Kucoin for 3+ years now. It never failed me so far

@Feza is the probablity of a short term correction in your opinion on Kaspa about to happen soon-ish?

prob but it's very volatile literally impossible to predict at the moment
1 month ago i knew something was about to happen that why i made the old thread of invest in kaspa now it's like up by 60 percent