Tons of texts on language learning app

M

maxxingrelaxing

Iron
I felt like a fucking girl, I'm like high tier Normie and Russiamaxing gets Chad results, and don't give me this shit about it not being real because it's not a dating app, girls will never text unattractive guys

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190915-234933.png
    Screenshot_20190915-234933.png
    43.1 KB · Views: 49
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2788
I felt like a fucking girl, I'm like high tier Normie and Russiamaxing gets Chad results, and don't give me this shit about it not being real because it's not a dating app, girls will never text unattractive guys
Idk, aren't all those bots?

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
Idk, aren't all those bots?
Nope, texted with like 3 of them and then kept getting texts so only responded to the hottest ones, status > looks theory seems legit

Nope, texted with like 3 of them and then kept getting texts so only responded to the hottest ones, status > looks theory seems legit
I feel like you're getting finessed by russian bots doodie

yeah , a bot

LMAO those are definitely bots. Especially in the screenshot you sent. Keep talking them for a bit longer and ask them questions. If they ignore all your questions they are bots.

what app is that