too high vit d levels healthy?

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
title, I got measured at like 150 and my doc was shocked said he never got someone with even triple digits before, was kinda megadosing it for a while..... some guy here said he was taking like 50k IU daily but that it's safe and there's no real harm in too much..... any other thoughts or opinions??are there any bad side effects to this or is it all good and worth it for the boost in T??

Why didnt you ask him yourself when you were there?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Dietsnasta, Tallman and Deleted member 19766
what? the doctor?
Yeah if he said it was high why didnt you ask if there was anything that was bad that could come from it? I mean I can google it for you but his advice mogs anything on the internet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Yeah if he said it was high why didnt you ask if there was anything that was bad that could come from it? I mean I can google it for you but his advice mogs anything on the internet
doctors are high inhib jewish cucks

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, Dietsnasta, Deleted member 31942 and 2 others
title, I got measured at like 150 and my doc was shocked said he never got someone with even triple digits before, was kinda megadosing it for a while..... some guy here said he was taking like 50k IU daily but that it's safe and there's no real harm in too much..... any other thoughts or opinions??are there any bad side effects to this or is it all good and worth it for the boost in T??
Its low IQ to mega dose vitamin D, stop it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 28774
Over for your calcified arteries. Are u megadosing k2 as well?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and hattrick

Calcium deposits in your blood vessels

• +1
Reactions: hattrick
if you are deficient you are supposed to does
50 000 iu - 30 000 iu daily and then after a month lower it to 10 000 and then maintain at 4000 iu, if you were “kinda megadosing it for a while” then you are retarded

• So Sad
if you are deficient you are supposed to does
50 000 iu - 30 000 iu daily and then after a month lower it to 10 000 and then maintain at 4000 iu, if you were “kinda megadosing it for a while” then you are retarded
my friend and i have been doing like 10k for a long ass time jfl and we did 50k for a minute too, surely 10k is fine to maintain?

my friend and i have been doing like 10k for a long ass time jfl and we did 50k for a minute too, surely 10k is fine to maintain?
10k can be fine to maintain for some ppl, im using 10k now but it is healthier and a better guess to maintain at 4k. excess vitamin d is shit for you

• +1
10k can be fine to maintain for some ppl, im using 10k now but it is healthier and a better guess to maintain at 4k. excess vitamin d is shit for you
even with k2?

150ng/dl vitamin d levels are getting to the toxic levels I think

• Woah
Really no benefit In getting that high tbh even with k2.but the normal reference ranges are a little too low tbh around 100 is ok

Last edited:
  • +1
I’ve heard too much vitamin d actually lowers bone mass

Look up the study on Google