Is 10000 vit D too much

M

MrKanch

Iron
I’ve recently started taking 10 000 IU vit D tablets and just want to ask if it is too much. I’ve heard that too much vit D can cause bad side effects like stopping bone growth and lowering t levels.

enjoy your kidney stones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, hattrick, Shkreliii and 1 other person
i take one pill of 25000 iu once a month

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I’ve recently started taking 10 000 IU vit D tablets and just want to ask if it is too much. I’ve heard that too much vit D can cause bad side effects like stopping bone growth and lowering t levels.
put some on ur dick too

6-10k is alright but i myself stay on the lower range, taking 6k iu d3 daily. if you really want to find out if its too much or enough get your d3 tested

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and MrKanch
I've taken that for long periods and had no issues. Just take potassium and you're good

If you think you are deficient - take 10000 for 1-2 weeks and then lower to ≈5000, which can be safe everyday dose in winter. At least thats what helped me

I did 50 000 a day for 3 months before nothing happened

It's not like that you have internet and can just google it instead of asking here

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
It'll only be bad if you don't keep your other fat soluble vitamins in balance

I take 50k IU a day D3 right now. It will take months for negative side effects to appear if any, which is why you should protect yourself by taking K2 Mk7 Alongside for absorption, and Milk Thistle for liver protection. I take 400mcg K2 mk7. 1000mg milk thistle.