Too many of you overhype foids

Jack

Jack

Futue lowinhibmaxxer
I honestly haven't come across that many foids in my school that are actually attractive. They're either too fat, ugly/average, or have no curves and/or ass. Not to mention most of them are annoying as fuck or just flat out 2 iq. A good amount of them hit the wall already. I mean think about it, four whole years of getting plowed, going to parties, and experimenting with new drugs with their friends. This only progresses into college.

I remember last year, a hapa foid with a few tats in my English class was talking about how her bf fucks her EVERY SINGLE DAY since they got together. Often times twice a day, she also said that she loves when they fucked while high. The foid she was talking to asked her if she used condoms and she laughed and said "I don't let my bf use condoms". Thot even said her mom knew what she was doing and encouraged her. It's fucking crazy how used up some of these foids are meanwhile many of us haven't even got laid. Mind you, I sat right next to her all year so I heard everything. Idk what I should do with this information though.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, norwoodreaper and BigBiceps
Didnt read, but i agree with the title. Specially when a few fags here worship toilets

not even the title

The majority of the female gender are whores. No doubt about it.

2806.jpg

legit tbh
in my country most foids my age, I would already consider used up goods. some of them legit look old because they've done so many fucking drugs and I bet the pussy is like a hammered up beef sandwich already

Have you ever been in Polish school?
So many jb's to rape

Didn't read but girls are sexy and i want to have sex with them

If foods weren’t hot and sex and validation from them wasn’t amazing then I wouldn’t be here

What does jb mean?
young highschool girl. Usualy fakeuped, hot and horny for big cock. jb pussy the best pussy

If all the men in this world stopped giving all the women any validation/attention 25% of the female population would commit suicide within 24 hours.

i need sex or i will rope

Yea legit. White foids get overrated here