Too many surgeries?

PrimoMaxxer

PrimoMaxxer

Silver
I will likely be getting the following surgeries all at once.
BSSO + Sliding genio
Rhino
Saddled Infraorbital implants
Buccal fat reduction.
Has anyone else done this much at once? Will I risk looking like frankenstein getting so much at once?

Don't recommend doing this much at once, you either end up botched if you do this for short term, gotta take some recovery atleast.
I recommend doing about 2 surgeries that you think won't ruin your harmony all at once.

• +1
Reactions: Framemogger69, Spiritualcell and PrimoMaxxer
IMO I'd get rhino and buccal fat removal later. You'd probably be better off going to a seperate surgeon for the rhino - one who specifically specializes in that procedure.

IMO I'd get rhino and buccal fat removal later. You'd probably be better off going to a seperate surgeon for the rhino - one who specifically specializes in that procedure.
I will hopefully going Ramieri who has a colleague that specializes in Rhino who does it,

• +1
Reactions: Asspear
I will hopefully going Ramieri who has a colleague that specializes in Rhino who does it,
Ah very cool - does Ramieri usually get his colleague to perform the Rhino during the same surgery he performs the BSSO?

Ah very cool - does Ramieri usually get his colleague to perform the Rhino during the same surgery he performs the BSSO?
Yeah he does

Last edited:
  • +1
Yeah he does
Interesting. In that case, probably not a terrible idea to get Rhino concurrently. I'd still say buccal fat should wait, if it's needed at all. IMO soft tissues should pretty well always be done after osteonomies and implants. Not a hard and fast rule, but just as a general idea.

Interesting. In that case, probably not a terrible idea to get Rhino concurrently. I'd still say buccal fat should wait, if it's needed at all. IMO soft tissues should pretty well always be done after osteonomies and implants. Not a hard and fast rule, but just as a general idea.
Yeah esp cause genio and bsso will stretch the tissues and make my face leaner. Rameiri would do it for free alongside the other surgeries tho lol

Yeah esp cause genio and bsso will stretch the tissues and make my face leaner. Rameiri would do it for free alongside the other surgeries tho lol
I'd stil say to wait, even if he's tossing it in for free. Get the hard surgeries done, let the swelling go down, and then reassess what's needed. That genie is hard to put back into the bottle, and the money you might lose from having to get it done after is well worth not overdoing the buccal fat removal.

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer
I'd stil say to wait, even if he's tossing it in for free. Get the hard surgeries done, let the swelling go down, and then reassess what's needed. That genie is hard to put back into the bottle, and the money you might lose from having to get it done after is well worth not overdoing the buccal fat removal.
Thanks for the advice, sounds very reasonable.
Do you think getting
Infras
BSSO - Sliding Genio
Rhino
At the same time would be fine? Also of note the rhino will be for bulbous tip and overall narrowing of the nose, and should not change the side profile. I mention this as I know jaw surgery and changing the nose from the side profile can effect each others harmony, but shouldn't be too relevant in my case.

• +1
Thanks for the advice, sounds very reasonable.
Do you think getting
Infras
BSSO - Sliding Genio
Rhino
At the same time would be fine? Also of note the rhino will be for bulbous tip and overall narrowing of the nose, and should not change the side profile. I mention this as I know jaw surgery and changing the nose from the side profile can effect each others harmony, but shouldn't be too relevant in my case.
No problem, anytime.

IMO, infras + bsso + genio seems perfectly reasonable, as long as the planning is done carefully. But given that you're getting custom saddled infras, im assuming that's a given. Rhino seems slightly more ambitious to add in the same surgery, but given that a) it's only for bulbous tip, and b) you mentioned that Raimeri and his colleague often do these procedures concurrently, it certainly appears to be ok. I'm no expert though, so be careful that we're not just the blind leading the blind here haha.

• Love it
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer
No problem, anytime.

IMO, infras + bsso + genio seems perfectly reasonable, as long as the planning is done carefully. But given that you're getting custom saddled infras, im assuming that's a given. Rhino seems slightly more ambitious to add in the same surgery, but given that a) it's only for bulbous tip, and b) you mentioned that Raimeri and his colleague often do these procedures concurrently, it certainly appears to be ok. I'm no expert though, so be careful that we're not just the blind leading the blind here haha.
Thanks, hopefully we all ascend

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and Asspear