Took a day off from wageslaving today

ManletBlackcel

ManletBlackcel

Retired until I get a GF.
Just rotting at home watching YouTube vids and Tik Tok. Probably gonna order fast food later this evening then back to wageslaving again tomorrow. Over.

• So Sad
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, try2beme, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
Currently wageslaving rn

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, SecularIslamist, LancasteR and 1 other person
Might jerk off again and play some cyberpunk 2077 whilst waiting for my fast food

• +1
Reactions: nofap and Deleted member 22918
Brootal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and ManletBlackcel
  • +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and NFA PB
Mirin

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
At least wage slaving gives you something to do. Rotting at home is the worst

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, latincell95, thereallegend and 1 other person
You're right and wrong. Being NEET was the worst time of my life you feel depressed and useless. Time flies and it's shit AF. However when employed you got shit to do, expand skills, get paid, but can be stressful and you miss those NEET days. Depends on the job. Clearly working in a factory as a robot on repeat mode is fucking sui every day of the week.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 51465 and 2 others
I used to think the same until I realised there’s so many ways to make rotting enjoyable. Take naps, jerk off, order fast food, watch films, browse TikTok, play video games, clean up ur room, do some DIY etc. Wageslaving is boring af.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Deleted member 22918, Ricky212 and 1 other person
Enjoy the rot bro. Make it last as long as you can.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and ManletBlackcel
Get a workout in if you can

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
This is why people starve. Too lazy. You took a day off work thinking you had a choice. You don't have a choice. You gotta make all the money you can now because jobs won't be available in the future.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and Deleted member 22918
You're right and wrong. Being NEET was the worst time of my life you feel depressed and useless. Time flies and it's shit AF. However when employed you got shit to do, expand skills, get paid, but can be stressful and you miss those NEET days. Depends on the job. Clearly working in a factory as a robot on repeat mode is fucking sui every day of the week.
I completely disagree.

How can wageslaving for some jew feel better then being in the comfort of your home, in a warm setting, with no stress, with food and bed available and having time to just do whatever you want like enjoying some good video games?

I can only understand wageslaving if you have kids to feed, but sadly we are all taken hostage by money and system so we wageslave regardless.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, nofap, Joe Rogancel and 2 others
I can only understand wageslaving if you have kids to feed, but sadly we are all taken hostage by money and system so we wageslave regardless.
Basic needs are expensive af nowadays and enterntainment is cheap af

We're basically wageslaving for basic needs (food, housing, education, healthcare, transportation)

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
kinda over ngl

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and ManletBlackcel
You soft ass nigga. Pull your pants up and contribute to society. We need strong men. Strong men are strong no matter the circumstance. What would Kobe Bryant do?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, shabby890, Deleted member 51465 and 3 others
I completely disagree.

How can wageslaving for some jew feel better then being in the comfort of your home, in a warm setting, with no stress, with food and bed available and having time to just do whatever you want like enjoying some good video games?

I said depends on the job. Theres no point glorifying NEET lifestyle when you're actually a downer living with parents.

Would I rather spend my life travelling, chilling at 5* hotels, buying the latest shit, vidya? Ofc. But you can't do any of that shit when NEET. No women will give you a chance and you're fucked if there is no NEETbux to sustain you.

Unless you have rich parents. But usually rich parents are high IQ enough to not let you waste there hard earned money on your own luxury.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and thereallegend
Basic needs are expensive af nowadays and enterntainment is cheap af

We're basically wageslaving for basic needs (food, housing, education, healthcare, transportation)
Yes, that's that, but I was replying to those guys that claim that "rotting at the home is the worst" or "NEETing makes you feel depressed and useless". I think that you have to be insane to enjoy wageslaving more than "rotting" at home. It's also funny how people call staying in the house, in the comfortable, low stress environment, where you don't exert yourself, "rotting. It's obviously a jewish psyop, but that's story for another time.

The only benefit that I see from wageslaving is that you can have some social circle if you are lucky enough, but most "adults" at work are two faced, cutthroat pussies.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, thereallegend and ManletBlackcel
I gotta wageslave so I can pay for this minoxidil. Shit is 74.99 before taxes now :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswhy:

I gotta wageslave so I can pay for this minoxidil. Shit is 74.99 before taxes now :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswhy:
Use He Shou Wu and Oral Castor Oil with Taurine and MSM.

Thank me later.

How much you get paid an hour?

the ideal life style for a man brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: latincell95