Treating life like a video game?

Untrinsic

Untrinsic

tranny
My life is like a video game, trying hard to beat the stage, all while I am still collecting coins.:soy:
Has anyone treated their life like a video game to keep motivated, like turning things that they need to do and things that would improve their life into quests or something? I'm thinking like the minecraft advancements tab:

this idea came to me because you google guides on how to complete certain things in video games, and you can google how to do everything else IRL. solid idea?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hueless and Preoximerianas
I guess that's called gamification, there are various tools for that. Helps some people, for sure, remember there are no saves and no restarts, though, and you may end up just being a NPC in somebody's game after all.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: A23ghskung, Sal, MaxillaMaxing and 5 others
Top tier autism

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 16369, Preoximerianas and 5 others
Motherfuckers are still copying my signature

• +1
Reactions: Sal
On what difficulty are you playing, nightmare mode?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
I only get energy to take care of biz stuff on caffeine.

I finished main quest now I just do dlcs. Side quests. Open world after beat the campaign.

im currently doing the looksmax dlc. That’s why I’m here. When I finish this dlc pack, I’ll contact the owner and pay him maybe like $1000 (prob poor so a lot for him) to delete every single pic of me here.

It will be like I never existed here. Cherish me while you can

@Alexanderr who do I pay when I want every pic of me here deleted.
Kill yourself

I finished main quest now I just do dlcs. Side quests. Open world after beat the campaign.

im currently doing the looksmax dlc. That’s why I’m here. When I finish this dlc pack, I’ll contact the owner and pay him maybe like $1000 (prob poor so a lot for him) to delete every single pic of me here.

Preferably me, I usually don’t do payment but this time, I gotta put me first.
Adam Sandler Put Me In Coach GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and AlexBrown84
Preferably me, I usually don’t do payment but this time, I gotta put me first.
Adam Sandler Put Me In Coach GIF
how much is deleting all posts and account so there's no trace left?

how to pay without revealing identity?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Hueless and AlexBrown84
me, when I go out and treat life like a video game:

my life is like the game heavy rain.
2E76699A 0A8E 4952 BABF 723BA0BE6F34

Except, my life is like the game if you simply
Turn it on and don’t press any button. The game automatically chooses it for you and the game ends up with every character having the worst fate.

that’s my life. Not in control. No say in anything. Bad things will keep coming no matter how hard I try to stop them

• So Sad
Reactions: Moggable
this life is a game
games have rules you cant break
life has rules
gravity matter the law etc
go to job to collect coins to use for your avatar clothes new face etc
its a boring dystopia

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
Played RuneScape a ton as a kid

Using the idea of levelling up different skills and applying it to life (money, fitness, social skills) and ensuring I have adequate downtime and fun has helped tremendously

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Preoximerianas and Deleted member 6128
My life is like a video game, trying hard to beat the stage, all while I am still collecting coins.:soy:
Has anyone treated their life like a video game to keep motivated, like turning things that they need to do and things that would improve their life into quests or something? I'm thinking like the minecraft advancements tab:
View attachment 1508234
this idea came to me because you google guides on how to complete certain things in video games, and you can google how to do everything else IRL. solid idea?
I love doing side quests, posting on looksmax is my favorite

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Played RuneScape a ton as a kid

Using the idea of levelling up different skills and applying it to life (money, fitness, social skills) and ensuring I have adequate downtime and fun has helped tremendously
Runescape is a good game because it isn't fast dopamine and teaches you patience and grind. Also invedting in being more efficient (buying better gear and all). So bad is too time consuming, sometimes I play for a month and enjoy it a lot. Basically the only game I play, and hardly ever I play it.

Runescape is a good game because it isn't fast dopamine and teaches you patience and grind. Also invedting in being more efficient (buying better gear and all). So bad is too time consuming, sometimes I play for a month and enjoy it a lot. Basically the only game I play, and hardly ever I play it.
Used to play that game 24/7 as a teenager. Wasted a lot of time playing it but it has helped me level up as I actually progressed off video games into the real world.

• +1
Reactions: Hector
Life as you know it is an illusion. Just like at night when you’re dreaming.

Chad plays on Minecraft creative mode

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03
Gonna try using this mindset to help with my shitty laziness

Now on im archiving all of your posts :lul: you have to pay me too