Trentinoin Gay Glow

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Terribly right.
Has everyone experienced this?

I need to start using tret but im scared ill just look gay with my skin glowing and looking fake and plastic, especially since i go out with moisturizer on my face.

some examples:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: urielRanhel, OldRooster, Deleted member 19453 and 2 others
gaymaxxing is legit, i now have sex everyday

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: urielRanhel, fogdart, aleksander and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yellowrice, Deleted member 19453, Tai Lung and 4 others
gaymaxxing is legit, i now have sex everyday
shut yo ass up

@Tai Lung i use Taz too, did your skin start glowing like a gay dude or is everything fine?

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung and smoth
@Tai Lung i use Taz too, did your skin start glowing like a gay dude or is everything fine?
What do you mean by "glowing like a gay dude" or "fake and plastic"? Too smooth?

• +1
Reactions: smoth and PseudoMaxxer
it's from the cream not the compound itself, if you don't want to have it you just have to wash your face.

I have a liquid suspension of tretinoin which doesn't have this issue.

• +1
Reactions: yellowrice and PseudoMaxxer
it's from the cream not the compound itself, if you don't want to have it you just have to wash your face.
You mean they have the cream on their faces while doing the video? Look at the initial thread i’ve put some examples in it
I have a liquid suspension of tretinoin which doesn't have this issue.
wdym liquid suspension?

I need some tret and lip gloss so my lips look juicy

idgaf if niggas think I’m fruity and on some gay shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dannydipss and PseudoMaxxer
I need some tret and lip gloss so my lips look juicy

idgaf if niggas think I’m fruity and on some gay shit
nah nigga i can’t go out looking like a faggot, i’m scared to start even tho i literally have the cream in my hands rn

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd, Sprinkles and Corleone
You mean they have the cream on their faces while doing the video? Look at the initial thread i’ve put some examples in it
even if you use it at night if you don't clean your face in the morning you keep the shine, they're just the remnants of the cream it's in and it's not actually your skin.

wdym liquid suspension?
there's gel and cream tretinoin, there's also a liquid suspension in DMO that's rarely talked about.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Use tazarotene, my skin is matte with no irritation, no gay glow from the oils in tretinoin.

Much better product and acts faster, I switched 2 weeks ago and it did in that time what tret didn't in 2-3 months.

Tret is just dogshit comparatively, it irritates your skin and also works much slower.

Jfl at tret shills.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and PseudoMaxxer
even if you use it at night if you don't clean your face in the morning you keep the shine, they're just the remnants of the cream it's in and it's not actually your skin.
So i shouldn’t be worried about it, should i just start? I already have wrinkles and nasolabial shit at 19
there's gel and cream tretinoin, there's also a liquid suspension in DMO that's rarely talked about.

Indeed i never heard about it, i got the cream

just use a matte moisturizer on top of tret lol

Use tazarotene, my skin is matte with no irritation, no gay glow from the oils in tretinoin.

Much better product and acts faster, I switched 2 weeks ago and it did in that time what tret didn't in 2-3 months.

Tret is just dogshit comparatively, it irritates your skin and also works much slower.

Jfl at tret shills.
i use Taz, or well.. i have taz. I tried it 2 times and i started peeling like crazy and i stopped.

I’m gonna start again and the end of the month, how many times a week should i do starting off and you think ill stop peeling after 1 month of usage?

Jfl at tret shills.
I'm only using it every day until I'm happy with my skin, then I'll just use once a week to maintain.

I realized I don't really need that much skincare, it's all good diet. If I stick to just beef and mostly raw my skin is perfect.

IMG 3211

• +1
Reactions: marek937 and PseudoMaxxer
I'm only using it every day until I'm happy with my skin, then I'll just use once a week to maintain.

I realized I don't really need that much skincare, it's all good diet. If I stick to just beef and mostly raw my skin is perfect.

View attachment 2678956
fuark that made me hungry as fuck

i use Taz, or well.. i have taz. I tried it 2 times and i started peeling like crazy and i stopped.

I’m gonna start again and the end of the month, how many times a week should i do starting off and you think ill stop peeling after 1 month of usage?

I didn't peel or purge at all but I've been using tret for a while.

Idk you got pussy nigga skin, try like twice a week.

• +1
So i shouldn’t be worried about it, should i just start? I already have wrinkles and nasolabial shit at 19
it goes away if you wash your face.

Indeed i never heard about it, i got the cream
I only get the glow right after I moisturize but it doesn't last since it doesn't stick to the surface of your skin unlike the cream it comes in.

• +1
I didn't peel or purge at all but I've been using tret for a while.

Idk you got pussy nigga skin, try like twice a week.
i peeled crazy after doing 1 time a week for 2 weeks lol, it’s gonna be a massacre next month when i start.

I’ll just rot home the first month i do it

gay glow looks good irl

• JFL
no it doesn’t lol
ive seen like 2 people with tret gay glow irl and i didnt see this plastic reflectiveness, it looked closer to korean glass skin tiktoks

• +1
ive seen like 2 people with tret gay glow irl and i didnt see this plastic reflectiveness, it looked closer to korean glass skin tiktoks
did it look strange? the fact that you noticed means it looked weird

i peeled crazy after doing 1 time a week for 2 weeks lol, it’s gonna be a massacre next month when i start.

Do you use moisturizer with it? When I apply taz I squirt a blob in my palm then a blob of cicaplast, mix them together then apply.

• +1
Do you use moisturizer with it? When I apply taz I squirt a blob in my palm then a blob of cicaplast, mix them together then apply.
oh so you mix everything together?

Nah the times i tried i washed my face, put taz (pea size amount) and let it dry like 30 minutes to then put moisturizer on it and going to sleep

shut yo ass up

yea when i hydrate it but its still not perfect i have hyperpigmentation marks

• +1
oh so you mix everything together?

Nah the times i tried i washed my face, put taz (pea size amount) and let it dry like 30 minutes to then put moisturizer on it and going to sleep
Yeah no shit you peel, you gotta dilute it with moisturizer.

• Woah
yea when i hydrate it but its still not perfect i have hyperpigmentation marks
you mean when you put moisturizer?

That’s normal tho, i have gay glow in moisturizer too and i don’t use Taz still.

When the moisturizer is off or just dries up does your skin look normal like before starting?

And how many times a week should i start putting it, what’s you opinion?

Yeah no shit you peel, you gotta dilute it with moisturizer.
I heard only of the sandwich technique where you put moisturizer, Tret, and moisturizer again.

Never heard of mixing them together but i’ll try it, how much moisturizer do you put since you use a pea size amount of Taz?

I heard only of the sandwich technique where you put moisturizer, Tret, and moisturizer again.

Never heard of mixing them together but i’ll try it, how much moisturizer do you put since you use a pea size amount of Taz?
Roughly the same, maybe a bit more moisturizer. I just eyeball.

• +1
Also I think the anti aging benefits are highly overblown, it doesn't make sense it would anti age you if it speeds up collagen production.

Nothing comes free. In the long run you're gonna age faster imo.

• +1
Also I think the anti aging benefits are highly overblown, it doesn't make sense it would anti age you if it speeds up collagen production.

Nothing comes free. In the long run you're gonna age faster imo.
Well, all i wanna do is give it a try and see what happens.

I’ll stop eventually, i don’t think the effects are permanent anyway so…

That’s normal tho, i have gay glow in moisturizer too and i don’t use Taz still.

When the moisturizer is off or just dries up does your skin look normal like before starting?

yea, i put every night

• +1

i use duoble cleansing, azelaic+niacinamide, duac + moisturizer and morning and duoble cleansing, taz, moisturizer at night, but still skin is pretty dry now because of the dry weather, but its still a bit glowy.

• +1
why u dont want the glow, are u dumb?

• WTF
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and cyprian_tomaszewski

That means you have too high of a concentration. Start with adapelene or tret 0.025 and moisturize

• +1
Has everyone experienced this?

I need to start using tret but im scared ill just look gay with my skin glowing and looking fake and plastic, especially since i go out with moisturizer on my face.

some examples:

Fuck this shit, the only failo i never had, acne, is easily solveanle without any negative effect. Now hairloss destroyed me and i need to castrate myself for a second time (after circumcision) to stop it

• +1
their skin looks good, its a good thing, female gaze skin
Do you have tret glow? And do women complement you on it?

I doubt it's good since most prettyboys on tiktok and insta have good skin but it's not glowing like with tret. Asians can look good with the glow but whites probably not.

You'll just get made fun of since they know the glow is from a product, your skin isn't naturally good

• +1
Do you have tret glow? And do women complement you on it?

I doubt it's good since most prettyboys on tiktok and insta have good skin but it's not glowing like with tret. Asians can look good with the glow but whites probably not.

You'll just get made fun of since they know the glow is from a product, your skin isn't naturally good
cope

• JFL
Fuck this shit, the only failo i never had, acne, is easily solveanle without any negative effect. Now hairloss destroyed me and i need to castrate myself for a second time (after circumcision) to stop it
guess what, i’m circumcised, got mild acne (almost gone thanks to Finasteride), and castrating my self to not go bald with Fin.

Yes I use tretinoin from skinorac to maintain my gay glow

• Ugh..
Male cope. In the female gaze feminine looking men that act masculine are extremely attractive. Think of how we fetishize and view tomboys. The metrosexual niggas get the most pussy. I have a 5'8 Mexican friend who looks like Harry styles and dresses like him and he showed me his phone and he had 50+ different girls texting him in a week. Dude works a min wagie job too and hes a midget

• +1