Tried 2 inches insoles today

Salludon

Salludon

All we do is mog
Went out today wearing 2 inches insoles + boots with 1 inches heel. Was standing at almost 6’4 maybe slightly less because the insoles compress a little when you stand on them. But holy fuck i got so much attention from both men and women even though i was wearing a mask.

I didn’t felt uncomfortable at all but after about 2 hours i had a bit of an ache in my calves bcos i’m not used to wearing them. Even that went away right after removing the shoes.

JFL if you’re not insoles maxxing. Easiest looksmax there is.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Awan, Deleted member 55631, Tr0ubLe and 57 others
whats your height op

why do you make it harder for us 5' 8" manlets SMHSMH

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, Marsiere214, BigNoseSlavcel and 11 others
imagine coming across 6'4 salludon

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, StephIsCold, Deleted member 21796 and 38 others

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, WadlowMaxxing, BigBoy and 9 others
Bro 6’1 and 6’4 is a different world ngl. At 6’1 you’re still tall but won’t stand out from the crowd but at 6’4 damnn you’re height mogging left and right

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Deleted member 6272, Lmao and 20 others
id legit rope the next day bc the mog would be too strong

i already get mogged by a prettyboy chad in my school who's 6' 4" naturally without insoles

imagine that faggot wearing 2 inch insoles to be 6' 6"

with his face and height he will drive men to suicide tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, TheChosenChad, fogdart and 9 others
I could never fraud height cuz once they catch u slipping u'll lose all respect

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 11604, Sal and 12 others
Bro 6’1 and 6’4 is a different world ngl. At 6’1 you’re still tall but won’t stand out from the crowd but at 6’4 damnn you’re height mogging left and right
rare example of gl and tall tbh
99% of men i come across who are 6'2+ are subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, Deleted member 4797, diggbicc and 13 others
I could never fraud height cuz once they catch u slipping u'll lose all respect
Don’t wear it daily then. Wear it occasionally like if you’re meeting a girl from tinder. Also 2 inches insoles aren’t that big no one will notice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6272, Deleted member 4416 and thickdickdaddy27
Same bro, I bought them a day before the national quarantine and I had to duck to get in the underground. Massive lifefuel, over if you're not frauding 6'5".

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Descargue96, FreakkForLife, Chadelite and 7 others
Went out today wearing 2 inches insoles + boots with 1 inches heel. Was standing at almost 6’4 maybe slightly less because the insoles compress a little when you stand on them. But holy fuck i got so much attention from both men and women even though i was wearing a mask.

I didn’t felt uncomfortable at all but after about 2 hours i had a bit of an ache in my calves bcos i’m not used to wearing them. Even that went away right after removing the shoes.

my 3,5 inch lifts are on the way

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Awan
which boots bhai? and which lifts

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 4416
Same bro, I bought them a day before the national quarantine and I had to duck to get in the underground. Massive lifefuel, over if you're not frauding 6'5".
me rolling out da club after this thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Awan, horizontallytall, Descargue96 and 18 others
i wear 1.5 inch lifts almost everyday

it's a pretty easy looksmax tbh and it actually works

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, brainded, Stevensmithgerard and 2 others
You realise your walk looks retard and uncanny with more than 1 inch insoles. I don’t know how you think you can get away with it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, klamus, Deleted member 110 and 5 others
I've got 3cm ones, because I had to lift my heel a bit, as work shoes were scraping the back of my legs skin. Shit is so uncomfortable to walk with, really hate it, though it stopped scrapping me. It's ridiculous the amount of height it gives me, it's very noticeable to me personally and I start to actually mog a lot of people I meet. I'm 179, so shoes probably give me just 5cm more in total. But the perspective it gives you against people feels like a huge halo, as now a lot of people have to slightly raise their head to look at me.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, klamus, LowTierNormie and 3 others
You realise your walk looks retard and uncanny with more than 1 inch insoles. I don’t know how you think you can get away with it
if you look good people find it ''cute'' that you have a weird walk :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wasted, Looks234, Razorium and 14 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 9699
which boots bhai? and which lifts
Boots are from CAT, similar to this but in black:
DA0E4870 1F43 48E9 B52A 29ACA275FB54

These are the insoles:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6272, Lmao, Darkstrand and 4 others
Leave some girls for the rest of us god damn

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
Cope. I recorded myself walking before heading out :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tallcel, Deleted member 6272, Lmao and 17 others
if you look good people find it ''cute'' that you have a weird walk :lul: :lul:
Do you need to look good to be stylemaxxed or will people think you are tryhard? Seems to me that it’s counter intuitive for a below average or average male to worry about being seen as try hard but I do it anyway

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Do you need to look good to be stylemaxxed or will people think you are tryhard? Seems to me that it’s counter intuitive for a below average or average male to worry about being seen as try hard but I do it anyway
it is always good to have a good style but if you have a good face it halos even more some people indeed will think you are a tryhard if you look average/sub average than a good looking guy

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
Seriously tho you don’t look weird walking with 2 inches insoles. I had 2 friends with me if i was walking weird they would have pointed it out. @dohbeep

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6272, HighIQcel, Britishlooksmaxxer and 1 other person
I use 2 inch insoles too, but with converse(white all star long version) which gives me less than 1 inch in height

Gonna buy some timberlands so I can gain 3 whole inches

I dont walk funny and no one have ever said anything about me walking funny or whatever

I use it to go everywhere tbh

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
i'm about you're height and i feel pretty tempted to tried it out myself, but i'm kind of afraid won't ever be able to take them off again.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall and Britishlooksmaxxer
i'm about you're height and i feel pretty tempted to tried it out myself, but i'm kind of afraid won't ever be able to take them off again.
Height frauding is a lifestyle son
You should never think about taking them off tbh

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Descargue96, RealLooksmaxxer and 6 others
Seriously tho you don’t look weird walking with 2 inches insoles. I had 2 friends with me if i was walking weird they would have pointed it out. @dohbeep
I use 2 inch insoles too, but with converse(white all star long version) which gives me less than 1 inch in height

Gonna buy some timberlands so I can gain 3 whole inches

I dont walk funny and no one have ever said anything about me walking funny or whatever

I use it to go everywhere tbh
They make me look funny, there is excessive bend in the knees when I walk if I use more than 1 inch. No height for my face anyway

Another thing I noticed is that it makes your body look more attractive not just because you’re taller but also because your legs look longer in comparison to your torso giving you that athletic sprinter appearance

1EA73E4B BEF1 412E B628 4BCF31E257B9

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Tr0ubLe, Darwined and 8 others
They make me look funny, there is excessive bend in the knees when I walk if I use more than 1 inch. No height for my face anyway
You are probably just overthinking

Nigga frauding takes some balls, most of the times nobody notices it, its just you overthinking

Amnesia frauds 4 whole inches and blue eyes and most of the times gets away with it and you are here saying you cant fraud more than 1 inch where are your balls son

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Darwined, Elvisandreaa and 8 others
Yeah, that’s a cope. I wear 2 inch insoles as well and I look perfectly fine. Literally no one has pointed it out in over a whole year of wearing them.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Descargue96, Soalian and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Yeah, that’s a cope. I wear 2 inch insoles as well and I look perfectly fine. Literally no one has pointed it out in over a whole year of wearing them.
I'm gonna start wearing lifts then what the fuck, imagine growing to like 6'2 or 6'3 then on top of that wearing shoes + Lifts.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr

Combine that with Nike 720

Another thing I noticed is that it makes your body look more attractive not just because you’re taller but also because your legs look longer in comparison to your torso giving you that athletic sprinter appearance

View attachment 792254
Imagine not having that naturally
8A0236D7 40F3 473F 849C 3A6EA192638D

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
ducking because i'm too tall :love: a dream come true

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 7753
Suifuel for me as a 5'9 manlet. I wish I was even 6ft naturally

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, systvm, Deleted member 5048 and 5 others
LL + 2 inches Lifts + Air Max 270 standard in 2021

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
you duck so you don't hit your head
i duck so i don't get mogged. because if i don't stand straight that can't find my real height.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
i got chealsea boots but doesnt fit lifts in :(
I got those boots, the lifts that covers the whole foot didn’t fit for me either, but the lifts that only covers half of the foot/the heel, did fit

For me just the main piece of that insole and the shoe insole is enough to mog most people i encounter on a daily basis.

@Salludon link to insoles bro ?

Isn't walking difficult OP? And when u take them off won't your feet and knees hurt like crazy?