Tried 2 inches insoles today

@Salludon link to insoles bro ?
u need Amazon link or daraz?

Isn't walking difficult OP? And when u take them off won't your feet and knees hurt like crazy?
Nah it’s very comfortable like I said. You don’t really feel that much different from normal walking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6272, Marsiere214, HighIQcel and 1 other person
Did you mew to order those insoles

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Celexawer, kuroro and 4 others
u need Amazon link or daraz?

Nah it’s very comfortable like I said. You don’t really feel that much different from normal walking.
Amazon

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
Yeah, that’s a cope. I wear 2 inch insoles as well and I look perfectly fine. Literally no one has pointed it out in over a whole year of wearing them.
People think a lot of things to themselves, you most likely wouldn't know, if you had been found out

• +1
Reactions: klamus
How do you guys get away with wearing lifts over two inches, without being uncomfortable, and/or looking straight up ridiculous when walking?

get chelsea boots if you wanna wear lifts tbh they are such a versatile mogger boot
Does these work?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ymb, diggbicc, Marsiere214 and 7 others
You should all remember than insoles only add 60-70% of the anounced height, because of compression and their inclination.

• +1
Reactions: klamus and Deleted member 110
People think a lot of things to themselves, you most likely wouldn't know, if you had been found out
I’ve actually seen myself walk in the lifts before, on several occasions, I look completely fine. Maybe because it is possible to look fine with 2 inch lifts in.
How do you guys get away with wearing lifts over two inches, without being uncomfortable, and/or looking straight up ridiculous when walking?
It gets comfortable pretty quickly, I can run, walk and jump just fine, that said, running and moving around a lot in them is a little more complicated but it’s doable. I don’t advise it though.

2 inches are very noticable and most people will have funny walk with them
You cant tell me they are comfortable after a few hours of actual walking around
Trying to run with them is a good way to snap your ankle

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10536, thickdickdaddy27 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
True but it was mostly your face that was garnering the attention, people need to remember that.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I could never fraud height cuz once they catch u slipping u'll lose all respect
tbhtbh. I just use 1.2" boots. completely normal boots but robust. doesn't come across as frauding yet gives that crucial extra and most importantly doesn't fuck up your leg and posture like lifts would

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and thickdickdaddy27
tbhtbh. I just use 1.2" boots. completely normal boots but robust. doesn't come across as frauding yet gives that crucial extra and most importantly doesn't fuck up your leg and posture like lifts would
What brand of boots?

Went out today wearing 2 inches insoles + boots with 1 inches heel. Was standing at almost 6’4 maybe slightly less because the insoles compress a little when you stand on them. But holy fuck i got so much attention from both men and women even though i was wearing a mask.

I didn’t felt uncomfortable at all but after about 2 hours i had a bit of an ache in my calves bcos i’m not used to wearing them. Even that went away right after removing the shoes.

JFL if you’re not insoles maxxing. Easiest looksmax there is.

Picture of your legs wearing the insoles. I mean so that you have proof that you dont Look like a retard In heels

6’1 185cm
fake news. you said you were 5'10 on reddit. you gonna say u grew 3 inches or mismeasured or what? that post was only 2 years old. And no im not autistic enough to go find it again. All I know is you definitely aren't 6'1.

Bro 6’1 and 6’4 is a different world ngl. At 6’1 you’re still tall but won’t stand out from the crowd but at 6’4 damnn you’re height mogging left and right
Indeed sir

fake news. you said you were 5'10 on reddit. you gonna say u grew 3 inches or mismeasured or what? that post was only 2 years old. And no im not autistic enough to go find it again. All I know is you definitely aren't 6'1.
The other day someone was saying i’m 5’11 and he also read it somewhere but couldn’t find it when i asked where.
If you try to call me out on something at least back it up with proof.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6272, Marsiere214 and thickdickdaddy27
I have long legs and am 6’2 without shoes

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: HighIQcel
The other day someone was saying i’m 5’11 and he also read it somewhere but couldn’t find it when i asked where.
If you try to call me out on something at least back it up with proof.
@thickdickdaddy27 @father_john @Baldingman1998
DD19FC80 B681 490B 8DA3 CDD66BA8EB14

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: father_john
whats the avg height where u live

If I fraud 2 inches I’ll only be 5’5 it’s over for me😔

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: systvm, TUSSELEIF and HighIQcel
Based on this study, if you're 5'7 or 5'9 you can improve your dating pool by 20% just by wearing 1inch insoles and frauding as 5'8 or 5'10.
Heightandattractiveness

Lifefuel for us manlets tbh...

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Salludon
6'5 barefoot is the ideal height

• +1
Reactions: Salludon, HighIQcel and TRNA
Maxresdefault 2

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
throwback needing lifts for my height

• JFL