trimming for smaller eyebrows

esoterik

esoterik

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
how do i go from

to

how to trim it evenly, i dont want big eyebrows (vertically)

• +1
Reactions: murdah
god this forum is so fucking useless

• +1
Reactions: user123456
Your brows could use a bit more texture/thicker imo but i dont know how to trim them

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Your brows could use a bit more texture/thicker imo but i dont know how to trim them
ya i have a eyebrow pencil but first i need to achieve em small fem brows

ya i have a eyebrow pencil but first i need to achieve em small fem brows
Try a female subreddit or something im try and larp as female on one for hair volume they coukd help with the brows

Try a female subreddit or something im try and larp as female on one for hair volume they coukd help with the brows
i need it done by 4am tonight lol,
chatgpt is telling me how to do it but i have no clue on what the fuck its talking about

You got a party or something at 4am?
nope, its just my time to start heading to gfs house, i go to her house at 5am and we go to school with each other

nope, its just my time to start heading to gfs house, i go to her house at 5am and we go to school with each other
Well get working bro

Well get working bro
yah, i fruad more than the basic foid, i have some esoteric (just kinda niche) "softmaxxing" this forum doesnt really talk about

yah, i fruad more than the basic foid, i have some esoteric (just kinda niche) "softmaxxing" this forum doesnt really talk about
Send me some of the stuff you do in pms that cpuld fit me i really need this mafia pheno to go away jfl

Indir 8

Use one of these if ur brows are dense
Scissors if not dense enough