True Crime videos prove dark triad is all that matters

TheLastLaugh

TheLastLaugh

No good deed goes unpunished by women
Truecrime

Whenever a woman gets murdered by someone that isn't a complete stranger, its always someone they were fucking or had fucked in the past. Was the guy good looking, tall, rich? Nah, most of the time none of the above. LMS be damned!

Its always funny to see normies demonize these killers as evil monsters, not realizing that its the entire reason she was with him in the first place. Women want to be with a violent, aggressive man so badly they're even willing to die for it. A woman would rather be strangled to death by an evil man than be bored to death by a good man. The normies who watch these shows will say she didn't deserve this and why can't she be with a good nice guy like me? They fail to realize that women HUNT for these types of guys to fuck. These days a woman can have any man she wants, and evilness is by far the most important quality. In fact, as long as you're evil you don't need a single other redeeming trait.

There is this disgusting lie in society that women don't want to be with a psycho and they need to make sure a guy isn't a serial killer when on a date. In reality that is exactly what they want.

@Vermilioncore

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: RomanianZaddy, borismonster, StalinCel and 3 others
I thought we were done with this stupid shit.
No Kumar!! Women won't love you if you hit them, they only love 6'3+ Aryan chads.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and bululu_87
Exactly;

In the eyes of a woman, you’re not a man unless you’re violent and murderous. Ever heard of Joan of Arc? She was burnt at the stake. Witnesses stated her breasts swelled up and her nipples got hard and her vagina became wet during her death. Simply put, she was turned on by her own death.

That’s women for you — evil beings.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, StalinCel, BrahminBoss and 2 others
I thought we were done with this stupid shit.
No Kumar!! Women won't love you if you hit them, they only love 6'3+ Aryan chads.
Truecrime

Does this look like a tall white chad to you?
Truecrime2

No? How about this guy?
Truecrime3

Ok how about this one?
Truecrime4

No, not a white chad either?

You LMS retards have no explanation for all the times beautiful women fuck with and give their all to men that are short and ugly. Guess what, they aren't rich or have a big dick either. That's the majority, not the exception. If you actually had real world experience you'd know that.

There are way better examples but I cba digging them up. These women were all killed by their boyfriend. It makes no difference if the woman comes from a good family, educated, good career whatever. If we're talking about real attraction, what a woman truly wants, evilness is the ONLY thing that matters. There aren't enough of them in the world so they'll settle for the bad boys.

I'm telling you women are not shallow at all. They don't care about money or looks. Personality is what truly matters. Just not in the way you think.

Attachments

• truecrime2.png
    truecrime2.png
    804.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, StalinCel, BrahminBoss and 3 others
Exactly;

In the eyes of a woman, you’re not a man unless you’re violent and murderous. Ever heard of Joan of Arc? She was burnt at the stake. Witnesses stated her breasts swelled up and her nipples got hard and her vagina became wet during her death. Simply put, she was turned on by her own death.

That’s women for you — evil beings.
Brutal
Truecrime5

Normies will see her obituary photos and think, I love cats too! I would've been such a great cat daddy with her! She went to university and has a respectable job, why would she choose such a terrible lowlife scumbag? I'm a good guy who would have loved her and saved her. Wait a second, I was even better looking than this guy! What did she see in him??? What a tragedy!

Women are not complicated creatures at all honestly. Imagine spending years watching redpill garbage and still not being able to understand them. All you have to do is be the most evil guy they know and they'll practically worship you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, StalinCel, Deleted member 34058 and 6 others
nice pfp

delta boys up

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
View attachment 2638593
Does this look like a tall white chad to you?
View attachment 2638635
No? How about this guy?
View attachment 2638596
Ok how about this one?
View attachment 2638603
No, not a white chad either?

You LMS retards have no explanation for all the times beautiful women fuck with and give their all to men that are short and ugly. Guess what, they aren't rich or have a big dick either. That's the majority, not the exception. If you actually had real world experience you'd know that.

There are way better examples but I cba digging them up. These women were all killed by their boyfriend. It makes no difference if the woman comes from a good family, educated, good career whatever. If we're talking about real attraction, what a woman truly wants, evilness is the ONLY thing that matters. There aren't enough of them in the world so they'll settle for the bad boys.

I'm telling you women are not shallow at all. They don't care about money or looks. Personality is what truly matters. Just not in the way you think.
Post the names so I can look up the cases

• +1
View attachment 2638546

Whenever a woman gets murdered by someone that isn't a complete stranger, its always someone they were fucking or had fucked in the past. Was the guy good looking, tall, rich? Nah, most of the time none of the above. LMS be damned!

Its always funny to see normies demonize these killers as evil monsters, not realizing that its the entire reason she was with him in the first place. Women want to be with a violent, aggressive man so badly they're even willing to die for it. A woman would rather be strangled to death by an evil man than be bored to death by a good man. The normies who watch these shows will say she didn't deserve this and why can't she be with a good nice guy like me? They fail to realize that women HUNT for these types of guys to fuck. These days a woman can have any man she wants, and evilness is by far the most important quality. In fact, as long as you're evil you don't need a single other redeeming trait.

There is this disgusting lie in society that women don't want to be with a psycho and they need to make sure a guy isn't a serial killer when on a date. In reality that is exactly what they want.

@Vermilioncore
tldr

women like power

water

• +1
Brutal
View attachment 2638644
Normies will see her obituary photos and think, I love cats too! I would've been such a great cat daddy with her! She went to university and has a respectable job, why would she choose such a terrible lowlife scumbag? I'm a good guy who would have loved her and saved her. Wait a second, I was even better looking than this guy! What did she see in him??? What a tragedy!

Women are not complicated creatures at all honestly. Imagine spending years watching redpill garbage and still not being able to understand them. All you have to do is be the most evil guy they know and they'll practically worship you.
women dont like 'evil men' they like power
you need to flex your power

if you are evil but a loser women will see you for the scumbag you are

if you are an evil but a winner mogging the normies that try to step up to confront you its instant wetting of their poosays

• +1
nice pfp

delta boys up
A350 crew when??
Post the names so I can look up the cases
Emily Longley & Elliot Turner
Ekaterina Karaglanova & Maxim Gareyev
Alexis Maki & Emmet Metzger
Jordin Castillo & Rueben Rocha
women dont like 'evil men' they like power
you need to flex your power

if you are evil but a loser women will see you for the scumbag you are

if you are an evil but a winner mogging the normies that try to step up to confront you its instant wetting of their poosays
Braindead response. You're regurgitating the copout LMS crap. Women choose evil "losers" all the time, complain about what a scumbag he is, all the while giving their all to him. Your brain can't fathom being an absolute bum but having a beautiful woman completely devoted to you, because you could never be that guy. You project your own beliefs that a bad guy still has to be a successful winner at life to get women because that's the only way YOU could get a woman. Women choose evil guys that are losers out of genuine desire. Needing success/power to have a woman deal with you just proves ulterior motives. Which one sounds like real attraction to you?

Last edited:
  • +1
A350 crew when??

Emily Longley & Elliot Turner
Ekaterina Karaglanova & Maxim Gareyev
Alexis Maki & Emmet Metzger
Jordin Castillo & Rueben Rocha

Braindead response. You're regurgitating the copout LMS crap. Women choose evil "losers" all the time, complain about what a scumbag he is, all the while giving their all to him. Your brain can't fathom being an absolute bum but having a beautiful woman completely devoted to you, because you could never be that guy. You project your own beliefs that a bad guy still has to be a successful winner at life to get women because that's the only way YOU could get a woman. Women choose evil guys that are losers out of genuine desire. Needing success/power to have a woman deal with you just proves ulterior motives. Which one sounds like real attraction to you?
loser's cope 'muh women are bad i cant get women because they like evilz'

if you cant get foids its because you are a loser simply put not because of morals

those people are dark triad in the streets, betabux in the sheets, that's why they were tolerated.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and bululu_87

In the words of the bluepill cuck narrator himself:
"He was in constant search and dreamed of meeting the perfect woman, but he himself didn't meet the criteria of a perfect man. He lived with his parents, didn't take care of his appearance, dressed untidily, and looked repulsive overall."

"Ekaterina was young and beautiful. She must have had many admirers but for some reason she chose Walter."

TLDR of the story is that he ended up killing her, dismembering her body, stuffing her bodyparts in a suitcase then throwing it into a river. Even the simp narrator himself still doesn't get it no matter how many times he watches the same thing play out over and over. These women could have anyone they want but they specifically seek out the most evil man they can find. It doesn't matter if that man is physically repulsive, short, broke, unhygenic, and lives with his parents in his 40s like this guy did. No doubt she rejected many good looking, successful guys to be with this subhuman. Being evil is 99% of attraction.

@Vermilioncore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, StalinCel and Vermilioncore

View attachment 2640923View attachment 2640926

In the words of the bluepill cuck narrator himself:
"He was in constant search and dreamed of meeting the perfect woman, but he himself didn't meet the criteria of a perfect man. He lived with his parents, didn't take care of his appearance, dressed untidily, and looked repulsive overall."

"Ekaterina was young and beautiful. She must have had many admirers but for some reason she chose Walter."

TLDR of the story is that he ended up killing her, dismembering her body, stuffing her bodyparts in a suitcase then throwing it into a river. Even the simp narrator himself still doesn't get it no matter how many times he watches the same thing play out over and over. These women could have anyone they want but they specifically seek out the most evil man they can find. It doesn't matter if that man is physically repulsive, short, broke, unhygenic, and lives with his parents in his 40s like this guy did. No doubt she rejected many good looking, successful guys to be with this subhuman. Being evil is 99% of attraction.

@Vermilioncore

evillmaxxing is a great niche

• +1
Negative IQ GrAY

evillmaxxing is a great niche
Wrong. Niche would imply appealing to a very small, specific group of women. For example kpopmaxxing attracting mentally ill weebs.

Evilmaxxing appeals to all women because its natural biology that can never be undone, only suppressed. Women are hardwired to respond positively to evil behavior whether they admit it or not.

These redpill normies are starting to remind me of the LGBT community that keeps insisting there's more than two genders, but no amount of delusion changes the fact that there will always be only two genders. Likewise, it doesn't matter how much redpill LMS garbage you swallow, doesn't change the fact that women are attracted to evil behavior in men more than anything else.

@Vermilioncore

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: StalinCel and Vermilioncore
Wrong. Niche would imply appealing to a very small, specific group of women. For example kpopmaxxing attracting mentally ill weebs.

Evilmaxxing appeals to all women because its natural biology that can never be undone, only suppressed. Women are hardwired to respond positively to evil behavior whether they admit it or not.

These redpill normies are starting to remind me of the LGBT community that keeps insisting there's more than two genders, but no amount of delusion changes the fact that there will always be only two genders. Likewise, it doesn't matter how much redpill LMS garbage you swallow, doesn't change the fact that women are attracted to evil behavior in men more than anything else.

@Vermilioncore
Exactly. Women want to be demanded to do things and pushed around and bossed around. A woman would choose an evil ugly man over a good hearted pushover Chad any day

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, StalinCel and TheLastLaugh