truth about clubs and how a MTN slays stacylite on regular

@bobsmith03 You will ascend with 300mg/week Testosterone, +15kg of muscle, bigger shoulders and some arm tats

@bobsmith03 You will ascend with 300mg/week Testosterone, +15kg of muscle, bigger shoulders and some arm tats
300mg sounds like a trt dose, would that even get me good gains. is there benefit doing 300 versus 500. Im shutting down natural test production i might aswell go all in

ive got alot more but this is least baitest pic. I can slay stacy pawg aryan girls that look like this while being a ethnic MTN long faced, ipdcel, rounded jaw, no ramus, weak chin guy.

View attachment 2485031

I will expose the secrets this week on how i do this. its not about looks

Looksmatter9389 on SuicideWatch rn

300mg sounds like a trt dose, would that even get me good gains. is there benefit doing 300 versus 500. Im shutting down natural test production i might aswell go all in
Sure, you can start with a blast then go down to TRT once you have the muscle, before too much bloating, acne or other sides kick in

View attachment 2485003
Above is the current state of clubs in UK. these are student night clubs and its filled with HTB/stacylite uni girls.
Look at how bored the girls are, no action, no masculinity, look at all the nerd males who are just bobbing there head it disgusts me.
when i go to clubs i get girls to twerk on tables and make a show, then have to persuade the bouncer to not kick the girl out.

you might've saw my latest post:

and saw my posting of my slay stories. You might think wtf is this guy a chad, no im not. Its something far from it and not talked about enough in black pill forums.

I've been rated strong MTN/weak HTN on pics in best lighting, angles, looksmaxxed af. But with a bad hairstyle, thick terrorist goatee, bad skin with no complexion, acne scars, bloating, lazy eye I can definitely rate myself a high LTN/Normie. Yet back then I was still slaying girls, sure I wasn't slaying stacylite and wasn't slaying on a regular but it wasn't my looks, it was my confidence.

When you looksmax, when you look at mirror and you like yourself, when you have achievements and evidence behind your confidence that's when you start to project that aura and girls can feel that. This with intense studying of body language, mental frameworks on how to message and talk to girls, how to escalate. I literally studied alain delon and the likes of them like micheal morrone to simulate their body language, tone/delivery of voice, the cadence in which these men talked in, i learned how to seduce girls with my eyes etc etc.

Its more complicated than this and I will be coming out with a thread. Stay tuned ill probably post it this week so look out for it. Rep this thread and I will tag you when it comes out.

that club looks boring asf and autism would kick in and i would just be standing there like a mong

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Sure, you can start with a blast then go down to TRT once you have the muscle, before too much bloating, acne or other sides kick in
i want to hop off it tho. don't wanna cruise lifetime

Didn’t you mention somewhere your natty level is like 400?

View attachment 2485003
Above is the current state of clubs in UK. these are student night clubs and its filled with HTB/stacylite uni girls.
Look at how bored the girls are, no action, no masculinity, look at all the nerd males who are just bobbing there head it disgusts me.
when i go to clubs i get girls to twerk on tables and make a show, then have to persuade the bouncer to not kick the girl out.

and saw my posting of my slay stories. You might think wtf is this guy a chad, no im not. Its something far from it and not talked about enough in black pill forums.

I've been rated strong MTN/weak HTN on pics in best lighting, angles, looksmaxxed af. But with a bad hairstyle, thick terrorist goatee, bad skin with no complexion, acne scars, bloating, lazy eye I can definitely rate myself a high LTN/Normie. Yet back then I was still slaying girls, sure I wasn't slaying stacylite and wasn't slaying on a regular but it wasn't my looks, it was my confidence.

When you looksmax, when you look at mirror and you like yourself, when you have achievements and evidence behind your confidence that's when you start to project that aura and girls can feel that. This with intense studying of body language, mental frameworks on how to message and talk to girls, how to escalate. I literally studied alain delon and the likes of them like micheal morrone to simulate their body language, tone/delivery of voice, the cadence in which these men talked in, i learned how to seduce girls with my eyes etc etc.

Its more complicated than this and I will be coming out with a thread. Stay tuned ill probably post it this week so look out for it. Rep this thread and I will tag you when it comes out.

Damn I haven’t heard that song in ages

• +1
Reactions: bobsmith03

ive got alot more but this is least baitest pic. I can slay stacy pawg aryan girls that look like this while being a ethnic MTN long faced, ipdcel, rounded jaw, no ramus, weak chin guy.

View attachment 2485031

I will expose the secrets this week on how i do this. its not about looks

pm face

croatia split was light work too. lots of sweedish girls on holiday who love ethnic masculine men. Their men are weak. brutal for them.
Im gonna travel to the land of blonde haired blue eye ppl and slay all their girls and make them obsess over me.
how do i stop being a weak pussy bitch?

Big cope tbh brah jfl drunk club sluts aren't anything special for slaying

View attachment 2485003

you've made 4 threads about that girl now.. its time to stop mate, if u was a mogger slayer then u wouldnt be stuck on her for so long

Even I have hooked up with a HTB in a UK club. But it’s not sustainable if you are LTN. I had to drink a lot, go out every single weekend multiple times and face lots of rejections. Not worth it at this point for me. Now I’m waiting for the bimax, and after that I’ll probably be too old for going out again.

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
yeah but i feel fine at 400
oh lord - 400 ng/dl is on the upper end of .org
figured :lul: @5.5psl @TITUS @Chadelite @MaestheticMaso @TRENBOI @Tren Cough @MulattoTrenMaxxer @Foreverbrad

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
oh lord - 400 ng/dl is on the upper end of .org
figured :lul: @5.5psl @TITUS @Chadelite @MaestheticMaso @TRENBOI @Tren Cough @MulattoTrenMaxxer @Foreverbrad
It’s low, but free test and AR sensitivity matter much more than Serum test.

It’s low, but free test and AR sensitivity matter much more than Serum test.

is the free androgen index the AR senstivity your talking about?