Try this before ER or Ropemaxxing

ThomasJefferson

ThomasJefferson

Iron
i don't reread my writings but im sure that I didn't write a very well written paragraph so use chatgpt to fix it and summarize it for you

I think most people here get into a delusional brainrot tunnel usually spurred by bad events that happen in reality and than they further isolates themself, only watching fictional reality on tiktok and youtube seeing all that redpill and blackpill stuff truly makes you want to ER, but like myself I always have a interaction with somebody that makes me realize that all though the blackpill is true it isn't has damning as I believe.

My theory is to before you ER just make a video exposing the blackpill to the world truly go out to the world and just expose yourself trying to make conversation and ask for pickup numbers and ask for people you be your friend. My theory is that if you do that you will get the opposite of believe and you will enough examples of goodness of the world that will make you going er futile. Elliot sat in his car by himself saying things that he believe to be true. His video would make a much better message if he actually gone outside and showed to people that his life is truly damning since people will say that ER could of easily dated if he wasn't weird. Like imagine if he showed videos of himself being kind to other people and just asking for his number. But instead he only show that the blackpill is a delusional mental problem.

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
if you have nothing to lose might aswell do anything

i don't reread my writings but im sure that I didn't write a very well written paragraph so use chatgpt to fix it and summarize it for you

I think most people here get into a delusional brainrot tunnel usually spurred by bad events that happen in reality and than they further isolates themself, only watching fictional reality on tiktok and youtube seeing all that redpill and blackpill stuff truly makes you want to ER, but like myself I always have a interaction with somebody that makes me realize that all though the blackpill is true it isn't has damning as I believe.

My theory is to before you ER just make a video exposing the blackpill to the world truly go out to the world and just expose yourself trying to make conversation and ask for pickup numbers and ask for people you be your friend. My theory is that if you do that you will get the opposite of believe and you will enough examples of goodness of the world that will make you going er futile. Elliot sat in his car by himself saying things that he believe to be true. His video would make a much better message if he actually gone outside and showed to people that his life is truly damning since people will say that ER could of easily dated if he wasn't weird. Like imagine if he showed videos of himself being kind to other people and just asking for his number. But instead he only show that the blackpill is a delusional mental problem.
elliot was hot he just was retarded