Turns out I am just as ugly as I was in July despite being maybe 8+ lbs lighter than I was back then

HorribleTeeth

HorribleTeeth

Silver
20190714 013226

Screenshot 2019 07 19 06 09 49

20191201 014323

Screenshot 2019 12 01 09 41 59

Current test after about 7.5 hours, it is on course to be just as bad or worse than the July one.

I thought I had improved since then, but when everything is made the same as the July test, clearly not.

The slimmer face has made no difference at all. I was really hoping it would. Brutal.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: LostYouth, toolateforme, Truecel14 and 5 others
its litearlly all because you are bald

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, Got the hunter eyes, turkproducer and 23 others
its litearlly all because you are bald

I would really love to believe that but I'm not sure. I fear I would still be ugly even with hair. I have done tests of another bald guy I thought was ugly, he resultsmogged me.

You see that crack in the wall behind you? That's a symbolic representation of your life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Mr.cope, HighIQcel and 12 others
I would really love to believe that but I'm not sure. I fear I would still be ugly even with hair. I have done tests of another bald guy I thought was ugly, he resultsmogged me.
Gain hair ASAP

who was the guy?.

i really do believe all you truly need to get results is hair and a couple of "softmaxes"

Damn its kratos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over and SayNoToRotting
You're bald, pale, look beta. Squinch your eyes, hop on roids (I wouldnt say this to anyone else but you're in your late 30s and you're already bald so you have nothing to lose), dutasteride and get a hair transplant. Assuming u have money to spend
Your bone structure is actually good

• +1
Reactions: Kade and LowTierNormie
You need a canthoplasty and a good smile.
Untitled 3

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ritalinredemption, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2756 and 1 other person
Losing weaight deosn't mean you will look better man.
In the second picture your nasolabial folds and under eye hallows are more pronounced from losing fat.
Get a hair system buddy boyo that shit doesn't require a surgery and gain that weight back or get fillers.

Just get a hair system and watch your rating shoot up.
Dye your eyebrows black too.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Kade
Bro.Get hair.Nobmatter how Just do it.
Baldness is killing you.
Atleast with hair you would be a normal white guy.
Without it your just a bald creep

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Chadelite
Bro.Get hair.Nobmatter how Just do it.
Baldness is killing you.
Atleast with hair you would be a normal white guy.
Without it your just a bald creep
190 or death

i think u look better take pics outside to ntmaxx

dye hair dark, lose a little more weight and workout, have nice teeth and smile. What other bald guy pic did you use out of curiosity?

Makes sense, Would be good to have a comparison of what pictures you uploaded and the bald guy you used. The guy posted has a more harmonious looking face but by looking at the difference between the profiles I could give you a thorough break down. If not make sure not to use selfies, indoor photos and photos by yourself in your profiles.

Last edited:
nice eyes tbh

Makes sense, Would be good to have a comparison of what pictures you uploaded and the bald guy you used. The guy posted has a more harmonious looking face but by looking at the difference between the profiles I could give you a thorough break down. If not make sure not to use selfies, indoor photos and photos by yourself in your profiles.

20191111 193839

P578ks29pmo00004

69892341 10157425401340505 245430644794982400 o 1

Also it has NOTHING to do with selfies, outdoor pics etc it is ALL about looks.

13466285 10153953804549079 3555457622293991066 n

P1ysntzhgtalckck

Both of these guys slay with these very pics.

at least your face is above average, you would slay with a high quality hair system

View attachment 179133
You look aggressive here, look at the mouth area, seriously try smiling and relaxing, you have prominent bones and are bald you don't need to look more masculine.
View attachment 179135
View attachment 179137
smiling, harmony, with others.

View attachment 179138
Okay you have got me on this one, nice eye colour but apart from that I can't comment on this one as you are clearly more attractive.
View attachment 179139
eh looks okay, strong neck, has hair. Every photo you have posted though is clear and bright in detail apart from you however. You look short in the photo as well, might be camera angle.

bro i don't think you're ugly tbh. i think the biggest thing that's holding you back is your hair. idk too much about hair since i'm not balding, but you should take some suggestions from people on here that know a little more. i also think that if the pictures you posted on here are the ones you're using for your bumble that could be hurting you too. i think if you had pictures of you doing something/with people not so straight on shots like the ones you posted you would have a little more success. straight on shots like that for us non chads makes us look lonely, creepy, and "not fun" apparently...

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
Women somehow consider male hair loss as a choice or us giving up, i.e. weak.

Get a hair system, your not ugly and too far gone for hair treatment.

You will mog the others after.

fuck off you have matched with milfs... wish that were me

• JFL
Reactions: LostYouth
If you're bald you can't be that pale. I don't think baldness is a death sentence for you since your bone structure is ok, your problem is the total lack of color. You would be a very good candidate for MT2.

Get on dutasteride+minoxidil+dermarolling+2 HT percesure a'd you'll save yourself literally it's lack of hair that's fucking you

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
8 pounds makes fuck all difference to face. I lose nearly half that after taking a shit.

Get some fucking hair.

View attachment 179085
View attachment 179086
View attachment 179087
View attachment 179088

Current test after about 7.5 hours, it is on course to be just as bad or worse than the July one.

I thought I had improved since then, but when everything is made the same as the July test, clearly not.

The slimmer face has made no difference at all. I was really hoping it would. Brutal.
You have a very symmetrical, not bad looking at all face.
Your main problem in my opinion is your general facial expression. It portraits resignation and submission. It looks like you have just been raped in the ass and you fear it happening again.

I would maybe try to spend more time outside for a better skin color, as you look very pale/anemic and maybe work on your mindset.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Wannabe6ft2
SEA

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
View attachment 179085
View attachment 179086
View attachment 179087
View attachment 179088

There's a slight difference.
Weight loss isn't magic unless you start actually fat.
Still a difference, keep the weight off.

Get a hair system and you'll look good

20191108 194339

I fear that hair wouldn't make me look better due to the fact I got worse results like this than bald.

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended
View attachment 179348

I fear that hair wouldn't make me look better due to the fact I got worse results like this than bald.
You have a good base to looksmax with but you're high inhib and low t as fuck. You need to pin and get on dutasteride immediately. Roids arent expensive if youre recreationally using. Pinning will give you that high t aura and energy, it will improve your body girth, width and make u leaner. You'll feel better

You have nice harmony, forward growth, and a good lower jaw. You dont need any reconstructive surgery. You're the one stopping u from slaying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
View attachment 179348

Yeah because that’s a fuck all amount of hair lol, it’s better to be bald than have that shit but this isn’t what people are saying. If you got a hair system that looked like a full head of hair, I guarantee your results would improve dramatically

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
You actually have a pretty decent lower third at least from this angle but your baldness is repulsive.

You need to fix that skin coloration too: MT2, UV sunbeds, Beta-carotene+astaxanthin.

baldness is the biggest priority though

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
You actually have a pretty decent lower third at least from this angle but your baldness is repulsive.

You need to fix that skin coloration too: MT2, UV sunbeds, Beta-carotene+astaxanthin.

baldness is the biggest priority though
How is he slaying to me he is no chad but results speak for itself I guess

20191201 172634
20191201 172646

My body stats as measured today at the gym. July pic was taken on the 14th, here are my stats from July 1st and August 6th respectively:
Screenshot 2019 07 01 10 25 18

Screenshot 2019 07 01 10 25 29

Screenshot 2019 08 07 04 01 00

Screenshot 2019 08 07 04 01 04

Last edited:
You need a fue transplant

this makes me so sad, this dude is so innocent.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Kade, CristianT and 1 other person
Melatonin 2+roid +grow a bigger beard+stylemaxx(get dark raybans)+tan

you are retarded those low lighting aspie stare into the camera selfies make you look like a creep

take good pictures outside and of u doing stuff

to add you are not that ugly, you can really seriously improve your chances with better pictures

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, CristianT and Deleted member 2846
dude ur fine.
you actually look rlly high status tbh. just have game and you are gucci.

• JFL
Reactions: Kade and Rift
View attachment 179133
View attachment 179135
View attachment 179137

View attachment 179138
View attachment 179139

For whatever reason you just lack harmony compared to the other dudes

You aren't even recessed and you have good features on paper but your face just doesn't turn out to be as attractive as it should be
I could be wrong but MAYBE hair could save you

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Maxillacel
8 lbs wont do anything to your face

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
1) Roids
2) Melanotan II
3) Dutasteride
4) Minoxidil
5) Hair transplant after year of minox and dut
ALTERNATIVELY
6) Hair system
7) Neck training
8) Fillers for undereyes
9) Leg lengthening if under 6 feet.
10) MMAmax

• +1
Reactions: Kade
You aren't even recessed and you have good features on paper but your face just doesn't turn out to be as attractive as it should be

This kills me tbh. It would be easier if I WAS recessed etc, like other incels are, it would make it easier to accept and there would be no query over whether I was ugly or not. Plus if you are recessed and/or have other classic "ugly" features you know what surgeries you would need, with me it is not clear what would help me, or whether any surgeries would help me.

I could be wrong but MAYBE hair could save you

But also maybe not. One of my biggest fears is getting on a hair system and still being fuck ugly, or even worse no better at all. I have actually now taken serious action to looksmaxx by dropping weight, I am now sub 170 lbs which is my lowest weight all year, and also my bodyfat seems to have significantly dropped, but it seems I look no better according to latest tests which were a fucking disaster. My face is very clearly leaner than it used to be but I obviously look no more attractive. Still I will most likely get a hair system anyway in 2020, I just hope it would pay off and be worth the money and all the hassle involved.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786