Reactions: Extra Chromosome
try to avoid it
all streamers are manchildren
i can't stand them
talking about dota 2 tho,i didn't watch others
I watch Lol streamers to learn So i can cope that i will be a pro one day

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel and Mewcel
It used to be so much cooler back in the justin.tv/sc2 days when you could say literally anything on stream. The tightening of TOS and the fact that the admins at twitch are über cucks who worship women has ruined the website. No good content unless you want to get better at a video game for some reason.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
It used to be so much cooler back in the justin.tv/sc2 days when you could say literally anything on stream. The tightening of TOS and the fact that the admins at twitch are über cucks who worship women has ruined the website. No good content unless you want to get better at a video game for some reason.
true,i watched it only because of some pro streamers to learn something

They are orbiting the females and donating to them and saying "show bobs". Over. All of this in order to get a bit of attention from the "hot streamer boob girl" that for 1 second recognizes you donated her a bit of money and then she forgets him next 5 seconds lmao. Dumb kids. Then they compete with donations "if i donate more she will give me more attention, i want her to write my name on her twitch page of a top donor". GIGA CUCKS!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xz90, EpicGamer, kobecel and 3 others
They are orbiting the females and donating to them and saying "show bobs". Over. All of this in order to get a bit of attention from the "hot streamer boob girl" that for 1 second recognizes you donated her a bit of money and then she forgets him next 5 seconds lmao. Dumb kids. Then they compete with donations "if i donate more she will give me more attention, i want her to write my name on her twitch page of a top donor". GIGA CUCKS!
ikr

twitch.tv user=uber over

It's so sad how foids dominate irl streams because they exercise in yoga pants on stream.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
It's so sad how foids dominate irl streams because they exercise in yoga pants on stream.
Twitch.tv is full with bluepilled incels and cucks
ofc
and most of them suck at the games they play

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Time Travel
not making your audience sit through a 5 hr kaiserreich marathon as Poland

There are so many mods there that ban people just for fun, absolute retards, and only bluepilled cucks get to be mods there (99% of the time for subbing to the streamer).
try to avoid it
all streamers are manchildren
i can't stand them
talking about dota 2 tho,i didn't watch others

So many soyboy streamers in League too who just put on a soy smile when they get killed unfairly or lose. Would never admit balance is trash.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, dogtown and badromance
Got banned from most chats just for not being a simp cuck

Got banned from most chats just for not being a simp cuck

It's ogre.

Been banned from multiple chats just for disagreeing with the streamer or saying that the donations they're getting are unreasonable.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
It's ogre.

Been banned from multiple chats just for disagreeing with the streamer or saying that the donations they're getting are unreasonable.
I once called one tranny streamer male and got banned jfl

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown
It's ogre.

Twitch mods are the worse, JFL the female ones are unbearable
I once called one tranny streamer male and got banned jfl

Based and red pilled

There are so many mods there that ban people just for fun, absolute retards, and only bluepilled cucks get to be mods there (99% of the time for subbing to the streamer).

So many soyboy streamers in League too who just put on a soy smile when they get killed unfairly or lose. Would never admit balance is trash.
Lmfao.
Sub = submissive.

Looksmax.me only has DOMS

Twitch mods are the worse, JFL the female ones are unbearable

Based and red pilled

The modpill is important. Watch Jim Profit videos.

Legit:
Gaining pleasure watching Jamal have fun with your wife who you like = cuck
Gaining pleasure watching Twitch Streamer have fun with a video game you like = cuck

Watch the Rajj Patel Dating Show, PersonalityMaxx

watch xqc he is pretty blackpilled and he doesnt even realise it