Tyler Maher VS Vinnie Hacker

who takes the crown

• Total voters
Yeah nigga to you . You still haven’t asked a girl you homo
JFL I’m done cause this shit is exhausting. I always show receipts. Dellisola gets rated “high tier normie” here (so do Chico and Nessman) and he still mogged Tyler Maher who gets worshipped to death when I asked foids. It is over for this forum tbh ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
no point . unless theyre both standing together irl
Who do you think mogs?

3562240D A2C2 48F4 AD07 DAA44C56535C
B96F4D40 BE47 479A 85A5 94333E0F5ECB

Coming from a 6’2 guy. Face is king
5C2D4D30 2173 4657 A24E 690658DEF8F7

Exactly, which is why I ask again, why would he not be able to get Stacie’s? He’s a Chad looks wise as well.

• +1
Reactions: goldstandardwhey and Looks234
What will you do once you hit your 20s, 30s etc.
These so called prime jbs will not care about you anymore.
Jfl
How old are you
18. And robust prettyboys slay from their teens until their late twenties. And then settle down and have some kids. Fuck being 30 and acting like a teenager

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian and Subhuman Philtrum
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow
18. And robust prettyboys slay from their teens until their late twenties. And then settle down and have some kids. Fuck being 30 and acting like a teenager
Yeah but do you really thing a 25 year old will lock for jbs to hook up.
Focus on jbs is stupid.

@Enfant terrible you’re crying for 30 year olds who probably fucked 20 prettyboys as jb’s. Go ask amnesia how older women are.
Yes they fucked 20 prettyboys as jbs

Always the manlets who cope with height. When I was chubby and 6’2 I was getting nothing
Height is incredibly important, I’d say, to a certain extent it’s as important as face. Since a considerable amount of women will refuse to date a good looking guy if he’s short, or at least shorter than her. I’ve seen them say it so many times.

I’m not a short guy who’s talking out of his ass either.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, thickdickdaddy27, Enfant terrible and 2 others
Height is incredibly important, I’d say, to a certain extent it’s as important as face. Since a considerable amount of women will refuse to date a good looking guy if he’s short, or at least shorter than her. I’ve seen them say it so many times.

I was exaggerating there to. It’s just for the shit talking.

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr and goldstandardwhey
I tried Tyler Maher on tindrr a while back and he got 99+ likes in 30 mins, best ive ever tried.

i used the car selfie and some group pics where he heightmogged
384199A7 3555 4623 8C64 DEB7455C2EB1

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn, Warlow, goldstandardwhey and 1 other person
Cope. You’re just closeted. No girl would say Tyler is better looking than Vinnie besides gays who want to get fucked in the arse
u batting for vinnie so hard I might mistake u for one of the homo’s lol.

I tried Tyler Maher on tindrr a while back and he got 99+ likes in 30 mins, best ive ever tried.

i used the car selfie and some group pics where he heightmogged
View attachment 830241
gigachad tbh
the 7 psl face , 6'4" height and gymmax body are 1 in `0 millions

i think vinnie is very attractive and dont understand the hate he gets here, but in this instance he isnt close and its semi comical to think otherwise. nobody here actually thinks he mogs tyler maher. i defend vinnie on most threads but its ok to accept when he gets mogged, he isnt THAT good looking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 5393 and goldstandardwhey
i think vinnie is very attractive and dont understand the hate he gets here, but in this instance he isnt close and its semi comical to think otherwise. nobody here actually thinks he mogs tyler maher. i defend vinnie on most threads but its ok to accept when he gets mogged, he isnt THAT good looking
6'8", 5.25-5.5 psl twink vs 6'4" 7 psl gigachad slayer

If we actually looked closer at Tyler’s face. You could see he his IPD ratio is shit.
You sucking Vinnie's cock so hard you might swallow his gay earring
He has appeal to young foids but Maher mogs him to another realm

• JFL
Reactions: goldstandardwhey
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn, RecessedPrettyboy, thickdickdaddy27 and 3 others
I respectfully disagree. If you they used someone like chico,nessman and dellisossa I would agree that they mog him. But they’re using this
View attachment 830255
this is the worst photo of maher and he still mogs vinnie. i get you wanna defend the tiktok prettyboy/eboy type or whatever, which is valid, but i dont believe you actually think, deep down, that vinnie mogs maher. yes he has many more people who fantasise about him but in terms of raw irl appeal, if he was standing in front of a woman, maher mogs very very hard in every single physical aspect. it isnt about "type" maher is just much more attractive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Taylorswift, Looks234, goldstandardwhey and 2 others
as a side not i could imagine many women would fantasise about tyler topping vinnie in a dress

• JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, goldstandardwhey and Deleted member 10107
maher has better eyes better skin better colouring better pheno better hair better frame i dont see how vinnie possibly mogs?

this is the worst photo of maher and he still mogs vinnie. i get you wanna defend the tiktok prettyboy/eboy type or whatever, which is valid, but i dont believe you actually think, deep down, that vinnie mogs maher. yes he has many more people who fantasise about him but in terms of raw irl appeal, if he was standing in front of a woman, maher mogs very very hard in every single physical aspect. it isnt about "type" maher is just much more attractive
not even a photo. just a paused frame from 1 second of a video where hes moving around

Maher looks retarded and uncanny. You guys don’t know what women like.

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
Maher looks retarded and uncanny. You guys don’t know what women like.
then why did maher do so insanely good on tinder not just for me but several other users here aswell like @Deusmaximus

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and goldstandardwhey
Yet I actually asked females. I’m speaking for the girls. Mahers fanboys are only using men’s opinion.
Imagine Vinnie's gay ass with his earring and nail polish standing as tall as the right guy next to Tyler
Who do you honestly think mogs IRL?

Do you go outside?

• JFL
Vinnie definitely mogs on TikTok. Maher would mog hard in a college party/club IMO.

Get off mahers dick and stop crying for robust prettyboys. Muhh nail polish. Chads can wear anything if you didn’t know that.
Sounds like you suck cock for a living
Real life is not tiktok
Go outside

• JFL

Maher mogs and it's not even close.
He doesn't mog Maher tbh.

What matters most is IRL. You can show girls face pics and ask "who's more attractive" all day but it's not in motion or IRL.
IRL height, skull size, frame/musculature, voice, and overall social/physical perceived dominance come into play.

If both of them walk into a club or bar setting filled with 18yrs+ women, I have no doubt Maher would slay more and harder.
If they get into a fight Maher wins.
Also Maher will look better for longer and age more gracefully.

imagine comparing fuckin Maher to this 5'8 emasculated makeup wearing twink.

• Love it

i would say under like 5'8 ok they are around the same level
but after that nah
and after 6'0 definetly face is far far more important

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, Taylorswift, Alexanderr and 1 other person
i would say under like 5'8 ok they are around the same level
but after that nah
and after 6'0 definetly face is far far more important
It largely depends on the average height of the men in the country we’re talking about (since that’ll influence the standards of the women there) and the height of the woman in question but yes, if you’re at least average in height, face is usually most important.

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27 and goat2x
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234
so much theory, it hurts to think. How about every body is beautiful and every face is fine, we are all humans made from matter. AHH how wonderful :love::love:

btw @Taylorswift please use this aryan against that chadfag vinnie for the next battle, proof that face>>height b/c he's 5'4
@looksmaxxer234 can you try to please.

Ravi

• JFL
Reactions: Taylorswift, goldstandardwhey and Looks234
actually dellisola and tylers face are equal and tyler destroys him overall

@Taylorswift @looksmaxxer234
mahers face looks more aesthetic and robust but delli has more appeal

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift and goldstandardwhey
Brb asking 12 year old tiktok rotting girls their opinion on tiktok famous guy vs legit Chad