Ugly dudes think they are (more) attractive. Cognitive bias.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
Unattractive people are unaware of their (un)attractiveness

In fact, six studies (overall N = 1,180) showed that unattractive participants considerably overestimated their attractiveness compared to ratings by strangers.
In contrast, attractive participants were more accurate. If anything, they underestimated their attractiveness.

What the fuck are these less attractive dudes doing???
unattractive people differentiate less than attractive people between unattractive and attractive persons. In particular, unattractive participants were more favorable toward unattractive stimulus persons.
Study further showed that unattractive participants were more likely than attractive participants to select an unattractive person with whom they would compare their attractiveness to.

So that's why there are so many Chads on this forum :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Good_Little_Goy, I'mme and 18 others
Explains why so many deluded fucks are on here

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, PYT, Over and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Over, Lev Peshkov and 5 others
I OPENLY SAY IM 3 PSL

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Over, Copeful, subhuman incel and 6 others
COPING MECHANISM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and Boo
good post but sadly it's just going to add to the mental gymnastics

it's already begun

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Unattractive people are unaware of their (un)attractiveness

In fact, six studies (overall N = 1,180) showed that unattractive participants considerably overestimated their attractiveness compared to ratings by strangers.
In contrast, attractive participants were more accurate. If anything, they underestimated their attractiveness.

What the fuck are these less attractive dudes doing???
unattractive people differentiate less than attractive people between unattractive and attractive persons. In particular, unattractive participants were more favorable toward unattractive stimulus persons.
Study further showed that unattractive participants were more likely than attractive participants to select an unattractive person with whom they would compare their attractiveness to.

So that's why there are so many Chads on this forum :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

I see you have been browsing r/blackpillscience...

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and eduardkoopman
Imagine being ugly and retarded

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, PYT, Zeta ascended and 2 others
Explains why so many deluded fucks are on here
And on TRUE RATE ME subreddit. I experience it alot.
The cognitive bias, is hugh!

I do ratings sometimes there. I try to be as honest, and kind and supportive as possible.

to give 2 random examples.

Example 1.
There are rants like this. When you/I rate a dude Bottom 20%.
He went into a rant about subjectiveness, and how he self asses he is is 22% - 82% percentile. And How ratings were wrong.

Example 2.
There was a dude going all salty about getting rated by me: Top 45% - 40%.
He self assed himself TOP 6%

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Over, Zeta ascended and 2 others
I see you have been browsing r/blackpillscience...
Love that subreddit. A place of truth. One day it will get banned/locked/deleted by Reddit for sure. Good to post some gemms from there, towards here also, I think.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
jfl
8940240E 2587 4806 AE0C 3BCFBE037EF2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and deer
nothing wrong with that br
honestly I have accepted defeat
as of rn and for the future I want to money maxx so I can get surgeries
thanks for not being an asshole lmao

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: eduardkoopman and goat2x
I OPENLY SAY IM 3 PSL
When I was PSL3 range, in my teens and most of my 20's and 30's (before looksmaxxing). I mainly always beleived I was like 6.5-7/10 range. AKA PSL 4.5.
So I was equally bad at it.

Untill I posted here last year November. I was already soft looksmaxxing a bit then, And recieved my 3.75 orso PSL type of rating. While I looked my best then, I ever did.
You guys set me straight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
honestly I have accepted defeat
as of rn and for the future I want to money maxx so I can get surgeries
thanks for not being an asshole lmao
I was probs same type of looks range as you in my teens, 20's.
With my PSL 3.something ass; I had to endure 500+ rejections for a handfull of lays. That's how much effort I had needed, to get laid with muh psl 3.5 orso facial looks. Prettybrutal. But it had to be done. if I didn't go full numbers game, I would had still been virgin. This was pre Tinder times though, probs that made it even harder today for youngsters.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
I openly admit my subhumanity tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 4332
So this means I'm like 1 PSL instead of my self described 2-3PSL.

Fucking over tbh.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 7029, PYT and 4 others
I was probs same type of looks range as you in my teens, 20's.
With my PSL 3.something ass; I had to endure 500+ rejections for a handfull of lays. That's how much effort I had needed, to get laid with muh psl 3.5 orso facial looks. Prettybrutal. But it had to be done. if I didn't go full numbers game, I would had still been virgin. This was pre Tinder times though, probs that made it even harder today for youngsters.
damn man
how would your life be if you found about the blackpill and lookspill at a young age?

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 4332, DaGullas and 1 other person
damn man
how would your life be if you found about the blackpill and lookspill at a young age?
I dunno. But I hope I would had put in more effort into looks, and thus had a better successrate and lower rejection rate. I had potential back then, top be 4.5 psl orso facially easilyish. I guestimate. That would had helped alot.

I beleived in the pua advice about:
* confidence
* personality
* numbers game

The only legit point of those 3. As in mattering significant enough amount; was the numbers game advice. That was decently legit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 5912
Im ugly and proud

I wonder how deluded this guy is on a scale of 1 - 10. It takes some level of cojones or a serious lack of self-awareness to purposefully post a face like this on a rating subreddit. Then again, Redditors don't how to rate...

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Over, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
This happens because normies overrate themselves too - the average normie will rate themselves 7/10, but they are by definition 5/10. We think 'oh I'm 3 points below them maximum so I must be at least 4'.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy

I do ratings sometimes there. I try to be as honest, and kind and supportive as possible.

Example 1.
He went into a rant about subjectiveness, and how he self asses he is is 22% - 82% percentile. And How ratings were wrong.

Example 2.

Fucking hell, that first guy legit looks 10-15 years older, brutal collagen pill

• +1
Im ugly and proud
If it's not due to your own faults.
Then it's okay, to not feel bad about it.
Proud is maybe another extreme. But at least not self hating about it. That would be good.

I dislike these fat people being proud of being fat. While they can make effort to change it and be normal bodyfat.

Last edited:
Fucking hell, that first guy legit looks 10-15 years older, brutal collagen pill

Hair and collagen are so important for looking young.

@RODEBLUR i see you

• JFL

Example 1.

Example 2.

He looks like he gets laid though, his jaw kinda mogs man

explains why some people including some pua's think they are the shit they thing they getting with stacies while they are only slaying 4psl chicks

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman