UK campus field report (Part 1) - it's over

EverythingMattersCel

EverythingMattersCel

that bitch
Where do I begin? I'm going to make this thread short and sweet because it's over.

I went out 3 times this week.

Here are my observations:

Day 1:

Disclaimer: This is a random club, not the one I was at

Went to a Latina club night. I was rusty asf with social interactions because I hadn't been out in a long while. I took 1.5g of phenibut a few hours before, 4 vodka shots and 2 orange vodkas while in the club . Got into the club and started surveying the premises.

No chads to be seen, but quite a few HTNs... + maybe a couple of chadlites.

The girls were hot but they were all dancing in their friendship groups. 2 beckies approached me. 1 swedish becky asking for a cigarette and 1 britbong becky asked me why I was taking vodka shots. Both interactions led nowhere, and the britbong becky was cringing at me. My arab roommate was with me and once the phenibut hit, I didn't feel any happiness... but was way more neurotic. I ditched him and went outside to the smoking area. A girl approached me saying I looked depressed and she introduced me to her friendship group... one of them was an insecure bald-cel. I started recommending him hair loss treatments, but he was coping hard... saying he couldn't take fin at his age... even though he was already NW3. I told him to stop moaning and head to the derm. In a bid to raise the bald-cels confidence, I also told him he looked like a balding Robert Pattison with a marginally shorter chin. The insecure bald-cel whipped out his phone and started asking normies if he looked like Robert Pattinson... they all said no. I convinced the bald-cel we should go to the 1st floor of the club and start approaching girls. We go there... he gets me a drink and nothing really happens.

I sat slumped in the corner and met a low tier normie that claimed he pulled a girl, but she ditched him jfl. He told me to just go up to girls and start talking to them. I walked back onto the floor and looked at a girl, she told me to "walk on" while her friend laughed at me. Bitches really get a kick out of rejecting subhumans. Anyways, I made my way back to the ground floor where the shitty latin music was being played. I saw way too many hot latinas. It was the last straw for me and my arab roommate had caught up with me. He told me we should go, so as we were making our way out I launched some latino manlet about 8ft forward. He flew into some latina becky. All of a sudden his manlet friend grabbed my arm and he said to me in a Spanish accent, "Eyy... eyy don't push him". I told him, "What are you going to do about it?". The latina becky had spilt her drink everywhere and her fat-cel white knight friend was telling me to fuck off, but I really cba... I knew he wasn't going to do anything so I just ignored them all and exited the club.

The night was a failo and the bitterness had turned me into a cock by the end of it. I was way too tense and spergy ngl, but it was to be expected for a first night out. Not many blackpills to note of tbh.

Day 2:

Went to a society socials. Holy fuck... there were a lot of blackpills. I only had 2 vodka shots and beer for this one, so I remained sober throughout while a few people got extremely wasted. Contrary to the previous night, it was a lot of fun tbh. Did a few challenges and went to a few pubs. I knew a few people from the previous term, so I wasn't a complete stranger.

Once we got to the pub there were a lot of blackpills.

1) I was semi in a conversation with this 4/10 low tier becky. She had the fat distribution of a postmenopausal crackhead and short FACE syndrome. She was talking about how her current FWB was 6'5, had abs, handsome + good personality. She said so many men approach her at the club that she has started roasting them to their FACES. It was so brutal and she couldn't understand why her FWB that mogged her by 4pts was with her. She said if any boy catches feeling, she gets rid of them.

2) I was contemplating going to the club and asked a 7/10 high tier becky to transfer me a ticket, as she wasn't going. As she opened her insta, there were literally 100s of follow requests from desperate simps. So brutal. So over to compete for a moderately attractive girl.

3) A landwhale from the society was literally courting old-cels into giving her free drinks. She had managed to get 2 free drinks from some old-cel. I could only shake my head... desperate old-cels should be publically reprimanded.

Day 3:

My arab roommate hyped me up about one of the clubs so we went on Friday night. I actually interacted with quite a few people ngl, but it took us forever to get in (we had no tickets). The arab roommate also wasn't feeling too good, so he was in the smoking area for most of the night. It was basically me solo on the floor. Luckily I knew most of the songs because I would have looked very non-NT otherwise.

Here are my observations from day 3:
1) Lanklets can't lose. I made a thread about this already but aside from this turbo recessed bird-cel, every lanklet had a girl.

2) JBW is a meme. Chadpreet-lite+ Indians were actually doing well with beckies.

3) Loads of people were making out on the floor. Just not me.

4) Girls are visibly uncomfortable with my presence. I'm not even looking at them tbh, but people are visibly making an effort to get away from me. It's not as if I'm standing there doing nothing too. I was actually having a good time for most of it. It might have been because I was on my own.

5) Gym-celling is a meme with a sub-normie FACE. Continuing on from point 4, ogres are subhuman.

6) 4 jagerbombs is ideal for me. Get me a little tipsy, but a good positive buzz...

Some 3/10 landwhale was groping me hard and she was so wasted. Literally giving me titty twisters to the point it hurt my nips. I actually have a little PTSD from it ngl... it was uncomfortable. She also asked me if I "kissed like a french boy" with her stinky breath :hnghn:.

Most people were friendly though and I didn't get any iods. It was good. I think if I go once a week, I will eventually get lucky with a girl that isn't 300lbs and has foul breath.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, tyronelite, Deleted member 19445 and 19 others
these UK club scenes are honestly all about who you know, if you don't go with a solid friend group you're not gonna get laid

• +1
Reactions: pppokerface, Orbeck of Vinheim, Deleted member 19445 and 14 others
Tagging UK users @fogdart @Xangsane @forevergymcelling @PingPong @Chadethnic101 @astatine @FastBananaCEO @Shrek2OnDvD

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Xangsane and Shrek2OnDvD
these UK club scenes are honestly all about who you know, if you don't go with a solid friend group you're not gonna get laid
Legit. I need to assemble or join a group of slayers.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Tyler Maher is the only man who has ever gotten laid from a UK club

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pppokerface, Dreadnoughtus, Deleted member 17174 and 19 others
Where do I begin? I'm going to make this thread short and sweet because it's over.

Day 1:

View attachment 1503953

Went to a Latina club night. I was rusty asf with social interactions because I hadn't been out in a long while. I took 1.5g of phenibut a few hours before, 4 vodka shots and 2 orange vodkas while in the club . Got into the club and started surveying the premises.

The girls were hot but they were all dancing in their friendship groups. 2 beckies approached me. 1 swedish becky asking for a cigarette and 1 britbong becky asked me why I was taking vodka shots. Both interactions led nowhere, and the britbong becky was cringing at me. My arab roommate was with me and once the phenibut hit, I didn't feel any happiness... but was way more neurotic. I ditched him and went outside to the smoking area. A girl approached me saying I looked depressed and she introduced me to her friendship group... one of them was an insecure bald-cel. I started recommending him hair loss treatments, but he was coping hard... saying he couldn't take fin at his age... even though he was already NW3. I told him to stop moaning and head to the derm. In a bid to raise the bald-cels confidence, I also told him he looked like a balding Robert Pattison with a marginally shorter chin. The insecure bald-cel whipped out his phone and started asking normies if he looked like Robert Pattinson... they all said no. I convinced the bald-cel we should go to the 1st floor of the club and start approaching girls. We go there... he gets me a drink and nothing really happens.

I sat slumped in the corner and met a low tier normie that claimed he pulled a girl, but she ditched him jfl. He told me to just go up to girls and start talking to them. I walked back onto the floor and looked at a girl, she told me to "walk on" while her friend laughed at me. Bitches really get a kick out of rejecting subhumans. Anyways, I made my way back to the ground floor where the shitty latin music was being played. I saw way too many hot latinas. It was the last straw for me and my arab roommate had caught up with me. He told me we should go, so as we were making our way out I launched some latino manlet about 8ft forward. He flew into some latina becky. All of a sudden his manlet friend grabbed my arm and he said to me in a Spanish accent, "Eyy... eyy don't push him". I told him, "What are you going to do about it?". The latina becky had spilt her drink everywhere and her fat-cel white knight friend was telling me to fuck off, but I really cba... I knew he wasn't going to do anything so I just ignored them all and exited the club.

The night was a failo and the bitterness had turned me into a cock by the end of it. I was way too tense and spergy ngl, but it was to be expected for a first night out. Not many blackpills to note of tbh.

Day 2:

Went to a society socials. Holy fuck... there were a lot of blackpills. I only had 2 vodka shots and beer for this one, so I remained sober throughout while a few people got extremely wasted. Contrary to the previous night, it was a lot of fun tbh. Did a few challenges and went to a few pubs. I knew a few people from the previous term, so I wasn't a complete stranger.

1) I was semi in a conversation with this 4/10 low tier becky. She had the fat distribution of a postmenopausal crackhead and short FACE syndrome. She was talking about how her current FWB was 6'5, had abs, handsome + good personality. She said so many men approach her at the club that she has started roasting them to their FACES. It was so brutal and she couldn't understand why her FWB that mogged her by 4pts was with her. She said if any boy catches feeling, she gets rid of them.

2) I was contemplating going to the club and asked a 7/10 high tier becky to transfer me a ticket, as she wasn't going. As she opened her insta, there were literally 100s of follow requests from desperate simps. So brutal. So over to compete for a moderately attractive girl.

3) A landwhale from the society was literally courting old-cels into giving her free drinks. She had managed to get 2 free drinks from some old-cel. I could only shake my head... desperate old-cels should be publically reprimanded.

Day 3:

My arab roommate hyped me up about one of the clubs so we went on Friday night. I actually interacted with quite a few people ngl, but it took us forever to get in (we had no tickets). The arab roommate also wasn't feeling too good, so he was in the smoking area for most of the night. It was basically me solo on the floor. Luckily I knew most of the songs because I would have looked very non-NT otherwise.

1) Lanklets can't lose. I made a thread about this already but aside from this turbo recessed bird-cel, every lanklet had a girl.

2) JBW is a meme. Chadpreet-lite+ Indians were actually doing well with beckies.

4) Girls are visibly uncomfortable with my presence. I'm not even looking at them tbh, but people are visibly making an effort to get away from me. It's not as if I'm standing there doing nothing too. I was actually having a good time for most of it. It might have been because I was on my own.

5) Gym-celling is a meme with a sub-normie FACE. Continuing on from point 4, ogres are subhuman.

6) 4 jagerbombs is ideal for me. Get me a little tipsy, but a good positive buzz...

Some 3/10 landwhale was groping me hard and she was so wasted. Literally giving me titty twisters to the point it hurt my nips. I actually have a little PTSD from it ngl... it was uncomfortable. She also asked me if I "kissed like a french boy" with her stinky breath :hnghn:.

Most people were friendly though and I didn't get any iods. It was good. I think if I go once a week, I will eventually get lucky with a girl that isn't 300lbs and has foul breath.
holy fuck you lifemogged me in clubs just there

i went out at least 50 times in my life and i can count on my hand the times i ever interacted with someone in the club

i straight up get ignored because i'm deformed

mirin the stories tho wtf

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DharkDC, Deleted member 7098, .👽. and 5 others
Tag me next time chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and EverythingMattersCel
Lanklet part is so true, height and white is everything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: amorfati and .👽.

Day 1:

View attachment 1503953

Day 2:

Day 3:

I went out last night and had the complete opporsite experience I pulled one of the hottest whores in the club like a legend (yes I’m British and in the UK)

stop crying

• Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
I have the same observations bro, it's all about status and who you know. Tbh it's not the ideal place to get laid at all, the girls are generally low quality and don't have much about their lives and are typically toxic.

Honestly I'm actually not sure where to find decent girls who aren't club sluts, anyone got any suggestions jfl

• +1
Reactions: amorfati, Preoximerianas and EverythingMattersCel
Clubs are the worst place, they are literally a sausagefest competing for whores.

• +1
Reactions: amorfati, Preoximerianas and EverythingMattersCel
>2 beckies approached me. 1 swedish becky asking for a cigarette and 1 britbong becky asked me why I was taking vodka shots.
>Girls are visibly uncomfortable with my presence.

Continue larping as a subhuman to fit in on this forum, Chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thegoat, Preoximerianas, .👽. and 2 others

Day 1:

View attachment 1503953

Day 2:

Day 3:

Jesus christ. So not only my tinder experiments prove its difficult for chadlites to find their looksmatch but irl in the uk it's all hell on earth.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and EverythingMattersCel
I went out last night and had the complete opporsite experience I pulled one of the hottest whores in the club like a legend (yes I’m British and in the UK)

stop crying
What are your specs bro? Psl? Height? Frame? Bodyfat pc? Race?

its over for u

• +1
so as we were making our way out I launched some latino manlet about 8ft forward. He flew into some latina becky. All of a sudden his manlet friend grabbed my arm and he said to me in a Spanish accent, "Eyy... eyy don't push him". I told him, "What are you going to do about it?". The latina becky had spilt her drink everywhere and her fat-cel white knight friend was telling me to fuck off, but I really cba... I knew he wasn't going to do anything so I just ignored them all and exited the club.
It would've angered me if I seen that go down, I probably would've started pushing you because it would've reminded me of the injustices I faced as a physically underdeveloped teenager.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Scammer, EverythingMattersCel and PrinceLuenLeoncur
What are your specs bro? Psl? Height? Frame? Bodyfat pc? Race?
I’m like a HTN in looks, 5’11, muscular frame but 22% body fat so not lean by any metric but I look muscular and athletic. White (look med though).

tbh I agree with you it’s a nightmare out here bro it’s horrible but it is possible to pull some decent looking gals if you are low Inhb and at least HTN and avg height. That being said I am aware the UK is the hardest place to get laid on earth out of “Liberal” nations

• +1
wtf is a society social

Day 1:

View attachment 1503953

Day 2:

Day 3:

Suifuel that the land whale from the society got free drinks tbh is she stuck up and what is the PSL of the guys that approach her

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Preoximerianas and EverythingMattersCel
one of them was an insecure bald-cel. I started recommending him hair loss treatments, but he was coping hard... saying he couldn't take fin at his age... even though he was already NW3. I told him to stop moaning and head to the derm. In a bid to raise the bald-cels confidence, I also told him he looked like a balding Robert Pattison with a marginally shorter chin. The insecure bald-cel whipped out his phone and started asking normies if he looked like Robert Pattinson... they all said no. I convinced the bald-cel we should go to the 1st floor of the club and start approaching girls
Mirin autism

2 beckies approached me. 1 swedish becky asking for a cigarette and 1 britbong becky asked me why I was taking vodka shots.
>Girls are visibly uncomfortable with my presence.

Continue larping as a subhuman to fit in on this forum, Chad
Only ioi is p in v. I am gym-maxxed normie.

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
Suifuel that the land whale from the society got free drinks tbh is she stuck up and what is the PSL of the guys that approach her
Nah landwhale is cool ngl. She's a nice person but turns into a whore when drunk.

The ones giving her free drinks were old men

I started recommending him hair loss treatments, but he was coping hard... saying he couldn't take fin at his age... even though he was already NW3. I told him to stop moaning and head to the derm
caged hard here, fucking psl autist:lul:

what's your psl tho? girls approached u so u r htn probs

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Thinking_Machine
dm pic of you

EverythingMattersCel

Nah landwhale is cool ngl. She's a nice person but turns into a whore when drunk.

The ones giving her free drinks were old men
Should've fucked the landwhale but let me guess? your standards are too high

In the uk we have uni social clubs based on interests. Basically It was a sports club social.
How are the society social in your uni? Has been been a big help in social circle maxing?

what psl are you?

Day 1:

View attachment 1503953

Day 2:

Day 3:

what psl and race are you?

Update: Got COVID.

I hope I test negative in time for Bollywood night. The memes would be unreal. It might also be my only chance of ascension. Even my bluepilled roommate said it's over if you can't pull an Indian girl on Bollywood night.

I will make a big prep thread tagging all indian users. I need tips on how to he more nt so I can jbw-maxx

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and turkproducer
How are the society social in your uni? Has been been a big help in social circle maxing?
I have attended quite a few. Good if you consistently go and an easy way to expand your social circle. I think a lot of the people you meet in societies are more like mutual or secondary friends though.

I haven't seen a single case where someone has successfully got an LTR through a society (might be the type of societies I am attending though).

• +1
Reactions: BeenLMSsinceMSN
I have attended quite a few. Good if you consistently go and an easy way to expand your social circle. I think a lot of the people you meet in societies are more like mutual or secondary friends though.

I haven't seen a single case where someone has successfully got an LTR through a society (might be the type of societies I am attending though).
Would you say any societies in alrtculst are best to join ie rugby etc? And are the girls in it easy to talk to

I hope I test negative in time for Bollywood night. The memes would be unreal. It might also be my only chance of ascension. Even my bluepilled roommate said it's over if you can't pull an Indian girl on Bollywood night.
Legit tbh, when I was in 2nd year of uni when I had dry spells I’d got for curry girls, super cucking easy, if your black or white and cannot pull curry women you should end it tbh. Hell I still fuck curry women now that’s how well it works

imagine liking girls who go to the club

I will say uk clubbing scene is good for ethnics. Even me with no game/dancing ability get some IOIs. Had a 6/10 come up to me with a friend and say 'I dont normally do this but can you make out with me?'

Day 1:

View attachment 1503953

Day 2:

Day 3:

day 2 was the most brutal bhai.

also u sure it was chadpreet Indians doing well, not chaddam?

Some 3/10 landwhale was groping me hard and she was so wasted. Literally giving me titty twisters to the point it hurt my nips.
Bro how you gon let her #me too you like that :lul:

Bro how you gon let her #me too you like that :lul:
Bruh it wasn't even the groping that got me. Her breath gave me legit ptsd. Smelt like rotten mayonnaise. I can't shake the smell, even now.

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite