Ultimate Dark Triad Anime Character Mog Battle

Who is the Ultimate Dark Triad Mogger?

• Total voters
Spiritualcell

Spiritualcell

Very spiritual
Welcome to the Ultimate Dark Triad Anime Character Mog Battle! In this showdown, we're pitting some of the most iconic anime characters, known for embodying the Dark Triad traits of narcissism, Machiavellianism, and psychopathy, against each other. Who will emerge as the ultimate Dark Triad character? That's for you to decide!

The Contenders:​

Here are our contenders, each a master of manipulation, ambition, and ruthless tactics.

Ainz Ooal Gown (Overlord): Supreme ruler of Nazarick, known for his strategic mind and lack of empathy, embodying Machiavellian and psychopathic traits.
Ainz2

Ainz2

Light Yagami (Death Note): A genius student turned self-proclaimed god, using his power to manipulate and control, displaying narcissism, Machiavellianism, and psychopathy.
Light

Light2

Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass): A strategic mastermind with a personal vendetta, using manipulation for his goals, showing Machiavellian traits.
Lelouch

Lelouch2

Askeladd (Vinland Saga): A cunning mercenary leader, skilled in manipulation and survival tactics, with Machiavellian characteristics.
Askeladd

Askeladd2gif

Sukuna (Jujutsu Kaisen): The King of Curses, reveling in chaos and power, exhibiting psychopathic and narcissistic tendencies.
Sukuna

Sukuna2

Wyald (Berserk): A brutal and sadistic character, exemplifying psychopathy through his violent and remorseless nature.
Wyald

Wyald2

Griffith (Berserk): An ambitious and charismatic leader, using others for his goals, displaying narcissism, Machiavellianism, and psychopathy.
Femto

Griffith2

Johan Liebert (Monster): A charismatic yet psychopathic mastermind, using manipulation and intelligence to control, with Machiavellian and narcissistic traits.
Johan infobox

Johan liebert

Please note that there are numerous Dark Triad characters like Hisoka Morow, Muzan Kibutsuji, Orochimaru, Sosuke Aizen, among others, who also embody these traits. However, due to the poll's limitation to only eight options, I selected my personal favorites for this mog battle.

@slayerToBe
@PseudoMaxxer
@Aloha
@bishōnenmaxxer
@IAMNOTANINCEL
@wsada
@AlexBrown84
@chosen-one
@Jungcuck
@Pikabro
@PointOfNoReturn
@Tai Lung

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, lightskinbengali, diamondbill and 8 others
tagging @Witheredly90 and @Xangsane animecels

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11126, Spiritualcell and Xangsane
E5DAB149 F70F 4F0B B5E9 4056698003F3

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AnimeNerd and Spiritualcell
Miyamoto mushashi

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and Spiritualcell
johan and it ain’t even close

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
death note GIF
death note GIF

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diamondbill, TechnoBoss, Deleted member 21345 and 1 other person
Lelouch or sakuna can't decide

• +1
yeah lelouch wipes floor with other characters

• Hmm...
From this list, griffith or Johann. But ultimately griffith

If I have to nominate one not listed? Reinhard Von Lohengramm from legend of the galactic heroes

He has the most compelling traits of griffith, Lelouch, light, and johan

The series is a slow burn. we get watch him as an idealistic young man with somewhat good intentions, gradually lose himself. The takeaway isn't that power corrupts, but that you can't be "good" and powerful simultaneously.

Not strictly dark triad or evil, but that makes him all the more plausible.

Legend of galactic heroes reinhard von lohengramm

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: g0op and Spiritualcell
Johan easily

• +1
yeah lelouch wipes floor with other characters
He's objectively the least dark triad character on the list.
I just added Lelouch, because I like the character.

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill and TechnoBoss
Never read it, but I thought the real person on whom the anime character was based was a nice chap.
Idk what manga bro read or if he dropped it, Musashi in vagabond isn't dark triad. His character arc is more like thorfinn than askeladd

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Spiritualcell and Tai Lung
Griffith is above all and it's not even close.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Spiritualcell
also should had included eren jager
@SpiritualCel why you put laugh, he displays darktriad features even tho the ending was quite dogshit and ruined it

• +1
@SpiritualCel why you put laugh, he displays darktriad features even tho the ending was quite dogshit and ruined it
I didn't include him in this mog battle because his character isn't a straightforward fit for the Dark Triad traits. Eren's actions, particularly later in AoT, are more about his personal trauma and a skewed sense of reality, not exactly the classic Dark Triad profile. He's an emotionally complex character, not the cold, calculating type we're focusing on here.

TLDR:
Eren is a abused dog.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diamondbill, TechnoBoss and Tai Lung
Downturnmog

dark elf triad mogs

• +1
I didn't include him in this mog battle because his character isn't a straightforward fit for the Dark Triad traits. Eren's actions, particularly later in AoT, are more about his personal trauma and a skewed sense of reality, not exactly the classic Dark Triad profile. He's an emotionally complex character, not the cold, calculating type we're focusing on here.

TLDR:
Eren is a abused dog.
@FunkyFlamingo is the most darktriad

• Love it
Ainz Ooal Gown (Overlord): Supreme ruler of Nazarick, known for his strategic mind and lack of empathy, embodying Machiavellian and psychopathic traits.
View attachment 2562363
View attachment 2562397
Pragmatic ruler, some morals/integrity.

Leans more Machiavellian.

Light Yagami (Death Note): A genius student turned self-proclaimed god, using his power to manipulate and control, displaying narcissism, Machiavellianism, and psychopathy.
View attachment 2562370
View attachment 2562372
Self-absorbed narcissist, text book definition of god-complex.

Either psychopathy or narcissism could've driven similar actions to be taken in the series.

Heavy lean toward narcissism as dominant trait, though high IQ also lends itself to Machiavellianism.

Contender for no. 1

Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass): A strategic mastermind with a personal vendetta, using manipulation for his goals, showing Machiavellian traits.
View attachment 2562368
View attachment 2562369
Machiavellian leader with noble intentions.

Askeladd (Vinland Saga): A cunning mercenary leader, skilled in manipulation and survival tactics, with Machiavellian characteristics.
View attachment 2562364
View attachment 2562367
Machiavellian opportunist, could be argued to simply be a product of the time albeit a cunning one at that.

Sukuna (Jujutsu Kaisen): The King of Curses, reveling in chaos and power, exhibiting psychopathic and narcissistic tendencies.
View attachment 2562378
View attachment 2562380

Wyald (Berserk): A brutal and sadistic character, exemplifying psychopathy through his violent and remorseless nature.
View attachment 2562379
View attachment 2562385
Unknowns.

Griffith (Berserk): An ambitious and charismatic leader, using others for his goals, displaying narcissism, Machiavellianism, and psychopathy.
View attachment 2562392
View attachment 2562391
Betrayed those he loved that loved him...

Very complex character and contender for no. 1, but justice wouldn't be done with such a brief explanation so it will be left to the voters to judge.

Johan Liebert (Monster): A charismatic yet psychopathic mastermind, using manipulation and intelligence to control, with Machiavellian and narcissistic traits.
View attachment 2562394
View attachment 2562395
Lives up to his name. Monster in almost every sense of the word, seeking to destroy the world that created it.

Leans heavily to psychopathy. Decent IQ/planning and manipulative abilities both denote Machiavellianism.

Contender for no. 1

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345 and Spiritualcell
some are just "evil guys"

• Hmm...
Pragmatic ruler, some morals/integrity.

Leans more Machiavellian.

Self-absorbed narcissist, text book definition of god-complex.

Either psychopathy or narcissism could've driven similar actions to be taken in the series.

Heavy lean toward narcissism as dominant trait, though high IQ also lends itself to Machiavellianism.

Contender for no. 1

Machiavellian leader with noble intentions.

Machiavellian opportunist, could be argued to simply be a product of the time albeit a cunning one at that.

Unknowns.

Betrayed those he loved that loved him...

Very complex character and contender for no. 1, but justice wouldn't be done with such a brief explanation so it will be left to the voters to judge.

Lives up to his name. Monster in almost every sense of the word, seeking to destroy the world that created it.

Leans heavily to psychopathy. Decent IQ/planning and manipulative abilities both denote Machiavellianism.

Contender for no. 1
Insightful and high-effort reply.
As expected of @chaddyboi66!

I mostly agree with your analyses.

What do you mean by 'unknowns'? I'm guessing you're not familiar with the characters?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and chaddyboi66

What do you mean by 'unknowns'? I'm guessing you're not familiar with the characters?
Yes.

Excluding for the two I mentioned, I'm mostly familiar with all of them though some more than others.

I haven't finished 1 [midway], 3 [most], and 7 [midway].

• +1

Also, in the poll are you just asking who would win in a fight, or for who is the most "dark triad" all across the board?

• +1
Also, in the poll are you just asking who would win in a fight or for who is the most "dark triad" across the board?
I'm asking who is the most dark triad across the board

Btw do you remember me as the sister fucker?

• +1
Btw do you remember me as the sister fucker?
Of course.

It's one of my most iconic threads...

• +1
Of course.

It's one of my most iconic threads...
I regret not making use of your guide; it feels like I might have wasted your time.
Honestly, I didn't attempt any of your suggestions due to a lack of motivation.

• +1
Idk what Light was doing fucking around with some notebook, he has ultimate JB appeal.

• JFL
Reactions: g0op, Deleted member 21345 and Spiritualcell
I regret not making use of your guide; it feels like I might have wasted your time.
Honestly, I didn't attempt any of your suggestions due to a lack of motivation.
Don't worry about it.

For you it was merely a suggestion, and for me just a thought exercise.

I actually found it quite entertaining.

Regardless, I still look forward to seeing how things play out for you two in the future.

• +1
Welcome to the Ultimate Dark Triad Anime Character Mog Battle! In this showdown, we're pitting some of the most iconic anime characters, known for embodying the Dark Triad traits of narcissism, Machiavellianism, and psychopathy, against each other. Who will emerge as the ultimate Dark Triad character? That's for you to decide!

The Contenders:​

Here are our contenders, each a master of manipulation, ambition, and ruthless tactics.

View attachment 2562363
View attachment 2562397

View attachment 2562370
View attachment 2562372

View attachment 2562368
View attachment 2562369

View attachment 2562364
View attachment 2562367

View attachment 2562378
View attachment 2562380

View attachment 2562379
View attachment 2562385

View attachment 2562392
View attachment 2562391

View attachment 2562394
View attachment 2562395

Please note that there are numerous Dark Triad characters like Hisoka Morow, Muzan Kibutsuji, Orochimaru, Sosuke Aizen, among others, who also embody these traits. However, due to the poll's limitation to only eight options, I selected my personal favorites for this mog battle.

@slayerToBe
@PseudoMaxxer
@Aloha
@bishōnenmaxxer
@IAMNOTANINCEL
@wsada
@AlexBrown84
@chosen-one
@Jungcuck
@Pikabro
@PointOfNoReturn
@Tai Lung
Griffith imo. Also you didn't mention this character but Gendo is also a good example he is dark triad doesn't give a fuck about anyone including his own son and ruthlessly will do anything for power.

Light Yagami is just sorta edgy he is basically what would happen if you gave a 4channer a death note he has no real grand plan. Johan is literally the most overrated character in all of anime he literally creates some elaborate plan to kill himself to prove all humans are evil idk fucking weirdo. Griffith is like Hitler in the middle ages or something
tagging @Witheredly90 and @Xangsane animecels
Thanks for the tag fren

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and Spiritualcell
Idk what Light was doing fucking around with some notebook, he has ultimate JB appeal.
Indeed, he was always very distant with Misa. He seems asexual.

It's a very unfortunate character flaw, in my opinion. He should have railed Misa regularly to make L envious, it would've also made Misa more submissive and controllable.

Make that inkwell L, seethe.

Don't worry about it.

For you it was merely a suggestion, and for me just a thought exercise.

I actually found it quite entertaining.

Regardless, I still look forward to seeing how things play out for you two in the future.
I will definitely let you know if anything noteworthy happens.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, slayerToBe and chaddyboi66
Tbh if there's one thing I don't like about light, it's that we're not given much reason why is he who he is

Lelouch has a longstanding grudge against Britannia. Johan was made into the monster he is. Griffith was peasant driven purely by ambition but his shred of humanity cost him everything, and he had to kill off his humanity. Etc

With light he's a normal middle class japanese 2005 hot topic boy, who's driven to be a tough-on-crime death god just cause? He's always entertaining on screen but I rank him a cut below the others

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, g0op, Spiritualcell and 1 other person
Fuck, I just remembered why I made this thread: Petelgeuse Romanée-Conti. And I forgot to add him. Damn
Petelgeuse romanee conti
Petelgeuse romanee conti betelgeuse

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and PointOfNoReturn
IMG 5771

• Love it
people don’t know ainz, he’s the goat.

But there’s only 1 true dark triad king, who stand in business no matter what…
IMG 6266

• +1
YOOOOO, JUST REMEMBERED WHO YOU FORGOT.

JOTARO

• +1
Griffith mogs all not even close

• +1
in terms of looks its mushashi obvio